F(x)

20100609_1276084401_0.jpg - ето каква снимка излезе в нета наскоро,Амбър с дълга коса :) Много хора из нет пространството я съветват да си пусне косата дълга.Но и така си я харесват :)

Интервю:

# First meeting with “Nu ABO”

The refreshing feeling the song, Nu ABO, gives made me wonder about what the girls thought when they first heard the song.

Krystal thought, “At first, what is this?”

At first, Victoria thought it was addicting after hearing the, ‘Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah’ part. Then, after recording and learning the choreography, she had a sense that this should be the title song.

When I asked Victoria and Amber if they understood the lyric when they first heard the song, they replied that there is no big trouble because of their abundant practice and members’ help. Now that I look at it, the two members’ Korean improved tremendously.

F(x) has a considerable amount of attachment for this song. They explained, “We can show our singing ability as well as strong performance. We feel like we each found our personal color through this song. They explained.

# Diverse personality same as their blood type

What are the blood types of the members expressing ‘Nu ABO’? Luna and Krystal are blood type A. While Amber is type B and Victoria and Sulli are type O. They showed different personality and behavior when they were asked, “Would you first confess you feelings to your crush?”

Luna and Krystal both answered that they are too shy to confess first. However, there is a different between the two. Luna said, “If I really liked that person, I would write a letter or watch him for a long time. Also I would try to get close with him.”Whereas Krystal said, “I’m a type that can’t confess first. And if I lose him…I lose him…”

Victoria replied, “I would be nice to that person and would like that person to confess first. But if that person doesn’t confess, I think it’ll be okay to stay like that.” Sulli was also the style that wouldn’t confess first but she would give efforts to make the guy like her.

Amber smiled, “I will hesitate because of my image. I think the guy would be scared because of it.”

# Ideal Type

Their Ideal type is also different from each others. Krystal likes styles like talent Gong Yoo, Sulli likes styles like Hwang Jeong-min. Sulli wanted to try plays after watching Hwang Jeong-min. Amber likes humble guys, while Luna likes a pure guy that only likes her and is easy to connect with. Victoria likes kind and healthy image Song Seung-heon portrays in his movies and dramas.

# Rival?

I asked if they wanted to be a girl group like the Wonder Girls since they had similar comeback date.

F(x) responded, “We respect the Wonder Girl seniors and we love their songs. But we have our own sets of goals so we are only focusing on that. We want to become a prominent pop dance group not just in Korea but in Asia and then the World.”

# Role Model

When f(x) was asked to pick a role model, they picked a group from the same company, Girl’s Generation. “Like our senior, Girl’s Generation, we want a strong teamwork and always develop by working hard.” But more than becoming like their role model, they emphasized, “f(x) will only proceed with our true colors.”

# Health is Best

Despite working diligently during their last promotions, they expressed their regret of not promoting enough due to some members getting sick from the H1N1 flu. That’s why they want to work even harder than before to make their presences known. Although they had remorse, they also learned a lot.

Members relayed, “In the past, if I were sick I only thought ‘oh I guess I’m sick’ but now I take extra care of my health. Even if I’m feeling little sick, I would take vitamins and wear thicker clothes so that I won’t be sick.”

Looking at how precious their health is to them, in long-term, their concerns will benefit their energy.

# Happiness because

When asked if they had times when they regretted becoming singers, to this they confessed: instead of regrets, there are many times when it is very difficult. But the members share hardship among each other to give each other strength. They are happy of what they are doing so they are trying to enjoy themselves.

They also want to take their time with ambition of 1st place. “It’s great if we get 1st place but it’s fine if we don’t since we have a lot of time, our object is to show the public f(x)’s color.” Smiled the girls

10Asia: Many people wanted to ask this. How was it like when you first saw the lyrics to ‘NU ABO’? (Question by netizen ‘mooncatzz’)

* Krystal: For me, I don’t understand it.

* Sulli: I was like “What does ggoong-di-ggoong-di mean?” (Laugh)

10Asia: So have you asked about the meaning of the lyrics?

* Krystal: Actually, there is no such word as ‘mysteric’. There is ‘mystery’ but no such word as ‘mysteric’. And I was confused why we sang about ‘unnie (elder sister)’ when the song is about blood types. (Laugh) But after we filmed the MV, we understood the lyrics better.

* Luna: We thought amongst ourselves how the story and the interpretation to the lyrics should go.

Meanwhile, other interesting questions asked during the interview:

10Asia: Did you girls came out with our own idea? (Question by netizen ‘Park JooHyun nb**’)

* Luna: Yes. When we were working on the choreography we thought about what actions should go with the lyrics and asked our choreography teacher for advices. Even Victoria has said this before, the idea of her high kick was her idea.

10Asia: What are the members’ blood types?

* Luna: Amber unnie is type B. Victoria and Sulli are type O, Krystal is type A and I’m type AB. (Laugh)

10Asia: Victoria and Amber, how are you adapting to the Korean culture? You girls have improved a lot in terms of your Korean language proficiency.

* Sulli: Now they are Koreans.

* Luna: Now we can’t talk anymore, because they will understand.

10Asia: How is studying of Korean language? Did the members help out with that?

* Victoria: When I’m speaking, I would ask the members if there is any words I don’t know. But when I’m alone, I like to watch drama, and when I’m watching I would go, “Oh? I may be able to use this phrase later” and I will follow along a few times.

* Sulli: She has many post-its on her desk. Really.

* Luna: In fact she watches more Korean dramas than we do.

10Asia: Sulli is close to KARA JiYoung right?

* Sulli: We meet up often even if we don’t have the same schedule. At first we used the same waiting room. And we are both 94-er. That’s why we got close. And its like our minds think a like.

10Asia: Sulli grew a lot taller over the past 2 years.

* Sulli: Yes, I’ve grown taller by 25 cm.

10Asia: Krystal lives in her own house, so which member does she want to be roommate with? (Lee JiEun apfhd_***)

* Krystal: Haha. Oh…

* Amber: Stay in your own room

* Krystal: Can’t I have a room to myself?

* Amber: Sleep on the sofa.

* Victoria: You can have the living room.

* Sulli: Well done!설리: 잘한다!

* Amber: That…what..clothes…

* The rest: Wardrobe!

10Asia: f(x) has really many female fans. What’s the reason to that? Is there anything different about having oppa and unnie fans? (Sulggiri)

* Krystal: Well for unnie fans? They take care of us like our own unnies. So it’s like they like us. If we do fansigning, they will go, “Oh, what do you like? I will do like tributes and things like that. Shall I do that for you?” (laugh)

10Asaia: You still do not have a fanclub name yet. If you can make one on your own, what will do call it? (Hwang JooHye juh***)

* Luna: Functions?

* Krystal: We are functions right. (laugh)

* Amber: y.

* Victoria: If there is a good one, it would be good.

* Luna: =y.

* Sulli: How to have such original ideas? I hope there is one (laugh)

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Амбър е готина...нея я харесвам най-много от тез(по-точно само нея харесвам) :D ....красива е и рапира страшно...яд ме е,че са я набутали в тази мъжка концепция и не може да покаже потенциала си откъм красота...а го има..и то доста...тялото и е много хубаво и има страшно излъчване...

айде някое фенче да ми обясни най-после какво означава Nu ABO?

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Ами по-принцип никой не я кара да прилича на момче :)

Просто е томбой(tomboy) и каза че е свикнала вече да си ходи с такива дрехи=Р

даже казва че роклите не са й удобни.Но с токчета е ходила :)

А по въпроса с Nu ABO. New ABO==New Blood==нова кръв

нали има кръвни групи:А,Б,0,АБ

АБО е нова кръвна група

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

еми да...ти чакай да ти каже публично : да от СМ ми отредиха тази визия и концепция... ;Д хаха

незнам ..много странна ми е ..но пък е много готина...нищо,че си лъха на би от далече...

Беше много интересно когато я обвиняваха,че е момче..незнам как е реагирала(мисля,че нямаше някаква реакция или пък директно питане в шоу... :huh: )

все тая..човек има право на избор..жива и здрава да е :)

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Нямам никакви забележки към нея... мисля че е много малко вероятно да е лезби или би...все пак много често се навърта около момчета,което нищо не доказва,но симпатии към момичета май не е показвала ^^

едно интервю свързано с частта от танца на Ню АБО,в която се гледат в "огледало"

The girl group f(x) explained about the hot topic, the “Cheek-touching dance”.

On the 4th, f(x) has made their comeback stage and released their first mini album entitled <NU ABO>. With an appealing power of live vocals and distinguishing music, f(x) had blown their “fresh wind”, separating themselves from other girl groups.

With a polished choreography, which among them consists of several points of postures, their performances had surely attracted the fans' attention. The most brought up parts were after the chorus, where they do the posture of looking at the mirror while doing make-up, or so called the “Cheek-Touching Dance” and the shaking both arms, which is called the “Na-na-na dance”, and the part where Victoria does the split.

During the recent meeting with f(x), they have explained about the dance points. Luna said “Among the whole choreography, there is a formation which contained the “Cheek-Touching dance”, and that part is <NU ABO>'s point. The formation is the posture of looking at the mirror while doing make-up,”

Although people interpreted the part where looking at the mirror while touching your cheek as “drama queens” or “snobs” (both meaning where people think they are pretty), Krystal has revealed the real meaning of the formation. “Rather than saying its 'snobby', the formation itself screams the confidence and dignity which shows that 'this is the real us' because the music beat is strong, not the sha la la~~ feeling kind of music.”

After hearing their explanations, the previous impression for the 5 members of f(x) has changed and it was considered as their dignified charm.

The music video, which released around the same time as their comeback, is said to have a hidden incident. “a big “daebak” incident happened!!” Sulli added while grinning sheepishly. “Victoria Unnie had a costume that has several mirrors on it, and she broke some of them!”

“It didn't happened while I was dancing, I was standing idly and the mirrors felt by itself and broke. I was shocked and all the members said “daebak!” and liked it,” Victoria said, smiling.

Meanwhile, Amber said, “While recording the music video, I saw a form of a black cat passing by” and “Though while dancing and the music is turned off, there was a weird sound that can be heard continuously”. She explained and indicated the “daebak” symptom.

Maybe because of all the “daebak”s? After making the comeback, f(x)’s <NU ABO> has not only rapidly conquer the 1st place of radio music charts, but also breaking the normality of the daily-weekly album sales charts. They are also pointed as the "2nd generation of SNSD”.

“We wish to get 1st place in a music program” as they said with anticipation of that wish to become reality.

Note: daebak means big hit

Cr: Newsen

Translated by youth69@iheartf(x) Forums

Edited by spiceshoe@iheartf(x) Forums

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJLhUvXdXOU

- не съм сигурна,но мисля че тук са в предаването на Нарша(от Brown eyed girls) предаването е излъчено от Африка,там са заради Световното ...другия гост е бил Song Joong Ki
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Понеже съм чествен човек, а и сега ми се пусна Nu ABO...Та, не бях права, не са безбожно бездарни. Луна има глас та се къса девойката, просто след няколко живи изпълнения се убедих, нямало е шанс да си разгърне гласа преди, но наистина го бива момичето, много. Виктория я бива в танците, макар да ми стои много постна, Сули освен да е хубава зс друго не знам за кво я държат обаче. Амбър аз така и не можах да я харесам, отблъсква ме с визията си, момичето е на 18....А и рапирането й не го намирам за толкова впечатляващо, а и не е много подвижда...А е хубава иначе. Но Кристъл...Тази ми е в топ 5 на най-непонятно неприятни корейки и съвсем случайно в класацията е и кака й. Твърде, твърде високомерно излъчване, спорен талант и увереност, заради кака си. Да, хубава е, но манеиерността й може да отблъсне всеки.

Как да е, търпят се девойките, ма не ги виждам повече от още две години да изкарат. Няма да им стана фен, но определено не са ми най-хейтваните вече.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Кристал и кака й и на мен са ми най-неприятни, не знам защо, но е така, :P

Сули ми харесва, може да се каже.

Гледах я рапираше момичето на някакво предаване, и се справяше, но не знам дали е впечтляващо за другите, но за мене е

Когато се събрем компанийката и кажа, нешо за F(x), всички казват, че били анти- еф екс |(

Ха, вър`и ги питай `що?

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

На този адрес може да гледате предаванте им със англиски субтитри ( препоръчвам по скоро да е че те тубата бързо свалят такива предавания)

f%28x%29+Koala+Pictures+%284%29.jpg

Koala

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Прическата на Вик във Vogue girl е потресаваща :lol:

Радвай се народе най-накрая са отново заедно в новия брой на Marie Claire. Амбър е готина руса и май е отслабнала или на мен така ми се струва...

20110322_fx_7MarieClaire.jpg

20110322_fx_1.jpg

20110322_fx_2.jpg

20110322_fx_3.jpg

20110322_fx_4.jpg

20110322_fx_5.jpg

20110322_fx_6.jpg

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Честна дума, тия се конкурират със СНСД и Мис А по фотошопнати снимки. Краката на Сули.Луна(неса май само дължината) и Виктория, носът на Кристал, да не говорим, че Луна изглежда ужасяващо с този грим на тази коса и вежди, а тя е толкова сладка иначе...

Радвам се, че Амбър се завърна, чакаме новата песничка...

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Както и се очакваше е ред на нашите момичета от F(x) да се завърнат.Албума ще се казва 'Pinocchio' и ще излезе на 20-ти този месец.Засега е пусната една снимка на Кристал,но се очаква да излязат и снимки на останалите членки :) А ето я и нея:

6692-ud0fm2euz5.jpg

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Ето, че SM entеrtаimеnt ни изненадаха като пусна още един фото-тийзар този път със Сули!Ето го и него:

6751-6382es45tl.jpg

Остават още 2 момичета - Луна и Виктория!

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Както вече valenceto каза албума излиза на 20 април, а първата им сцена ще е на 22 на Music Bank.

Сниките за албума без графиките:

40513862.jpg

d00920204da51d4244c60.jpg

d00920204da51d525994f.jpg

d00920204da51d6b79339.jpg

d00920204da51d75bca4c.jpg

d00920204da51d800c49d.jpg

И тийзър на заглавната песен:

Клиповете им винаги са цветни бомби :lol: :

fec15127bd49c59e9d26ce5f27441aa1_large.jpg

f63b7cc81126eea17c963cdd4581a9b5_large.jpg

81930909c5250d8382df8ec8102e1917_large.jpg