Bae Su Ji (Пе Су Джи)

Явно е тръгнало да обновявам страницата й на 9-то число хаха. Както миналата година, така и тази е със сравнително спокойно начало за Суджи. Някоя и друга реклама, някоя и друга фотосесия и прочее. Интересно събитие, беше първият мини концерт на miss A в Хонг Конг, който беше успешен, дори и при страшно високите цени на билетите (най-евтините бяха към 500 $).

За солото си, Суджи изпълни песен на Селин Дион, но не влезе в ритъма  в началото и съответно звучеше фалшиво през повече време, та ще спестя това изпълнение.

Рекламни клипове за изминалия месец

Sumi Chips

TMON ticket monster

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

02.12 - На червения килим на Gaon Music Awards

tumblr_n1224wNjZp1qgrfcso1_1280.jpg

Miss A, изпълниха 'Hush' на същите награди. За лош късмет, на Суджи й се разкопча роклята и трябваше да я държи през цялото време за де не падне, което направи хореографията за нея, невъзможна за изпълнение. Не й попречи да изглежда секси обаче хехе :)

Нови рекламни клипове.

Vita500, тези са много очарователни :)

Off Topic

Тези дни излезе топ 40 за 2013 на Forbes Korea, в който Суджи е на 3-то място след Big Bang(2) и SNSD(1). :up:

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Интересна реклама от Bean Pole със Суджи и Ким Су Хьон. Този път са заложили на драматично настроение, а не на весело както обикновено и им се е получило много добре.

Песента 'Wind, wind, wind', която звучи е изпълнявана от Суджи и ще излезе утре като дигитален сингъл.

Много ми харесва, гласът й е супер за подобни песни.

Нова реклама за Domino's Pizza с Конг Ю

Видео от заснемането на фотосесията за спортната марка

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

На 04.09 беше гост в предаването 'I'm the men'

click-me.gif

На 12.04 miss A имаха концерт в Пекин, освен песни с групата, тя изпълни и соло, което беше хитът 'Let it go' от 'Frozen'. За жалост на Суджи не и върви, или ще й пада роклята или тя ще падне, както стана на този концерт по време на въпросното изпълнение. Доста лошо си удря крака, на някои снимки се вижда и кръв, но въпреки това, стисна зъби и си изпълни песента до край. После са я закърпили и вече се възстановява, нищо сериозно. Като изключим този инцидент, беше прелестна както винаги.

Фен камера на солото й

Няколко снимки от концерта

b24230d5tw1efhfige1lzj20p10gogpj.jpg

b24230d5tw1efhfiednvuj20rs15o1kx.jpg

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Най-после филмови новини, още не е официално, но по информацията, изглежда сигурно.

Suzy Cast as Lead in Upcoming Pansori Movie “Dorihwaga”

The “Nation’s First Love,” Suzy, will be making her movie comeback.

According to Osen, miss A‘s Suzy has been cast in the leading role of an upcoming movie about pansori, traditional Korean singing and storytelling, called “Dorihwaga” (or “Flower Song” ).  ”Dorihwaga” is the story of Shin Jae Hyo, a famous pansori writer and teacher from the 19th century who writes a pansori based on a beautiful student of his. 

The movie will be directed by actor and director Lee Jong Pil, who is known for his appearance in “Man From Nowhere” and for directing the movie “Born to Sing.” 

A representative of JYP Entertainment told OSEN, “It is most likely that Suzy will appear in ‘Dorihwaga’ and she is currently practicing pansori for her new role.”

The male lead of the movie has not yet been revealed.

soompi.com

------------------------------

Following exploding popularity from Architecture 101 (2012), miss A Suzy returns to the big screen as main lead in pansori movie

According to movie insider, Suzy is basically finalized as the female lead in pansori themed movie [Dorihwaga]. The movie is in midst of shooting preparation and Suzy has been learning pansori since 2 months ago. 

‘Dorihwaga’ is a short song composed by pansori master Jaehyoshin for his beloved student Jinchaesun. The movie will be based on a true story. 

The director for this movie will be Lee Jong Pil, who acted in [The Man From Nowhere] and directed [born To Sing].

They are currently scouting actor to play Suzy’s teacher role among top stars.

JYPE representative said that Suzy’s probability of taking part in this movie will be very high and she is currently learning pansori to portray the role well. 

Source: OSEN

----------------------------

И така, няма да е драма този път, а филм по действителни събития, което винаги звучи интересно. Суджи отново в ханбок и ще ни покаже какво е научила от пансори. Режисьора не е с много опит, но да се надяваме, че знае какво прави. Интересно ми е  и сценариста, кой ще е, но предстои да разберем.

---------------------------

Making of MLB

Off Topic

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

На 29.05 Суджи хвърли първата топка за ЛА Доджърс в Лос Анджелис, питчър беше сънародника й Рьо Хьон Джин.

tumblr_n6bu3pD3591ridtg5o7_500.jpg

Вече е рекламно лице и на Спрайт, със най-смела реклама до този момент, така да се каже :i love this:

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Тази година Суджи малко натисна спирачките, не беше особенно активна, е, имаше си редовните рекламни клипове, но нищо друго кой знае колко съществено. Вчера са стартирали снимките на филма “Dorihwaga”. Освен Суджи и Рю Сънг Ньонг, към каста ще се включат Ким Нам Гил и Song Sae Byuk. Звучи обещаващо, но ще разберем чак на Пролет 2015г.

За списание GRAZIA снимки + интервю на английски

[ENG TRANS] Suzy Interview on Grazia magazine Sept Issue

tumblr_inline_nbj7j3MnFW1rfvhz1.jpg

Q: I can see that you can sing songs well with only basic instrumental accompaniment.
A: I really love singing. During shows, I would always go first saying “I will sing” even though no one asks me to. *laughs* As a girl group member on stage, I do not have many chances to sing an entire song alone.

Q: Since you are now practicing pansori, your singing skills must have improved.
A: Yes, it really helps. It doesn’t matter if I can do it or can’t do it. I really want to learn from a skillful mentor. I don’t care how the movie will fare, I have learned so many things in the process. *laughs*

Q: You keep humming as you do the photoshoot, which song do you like most recently?
A: “Alone” by Dalchong. (takes out earpiece) Please listen to it once. 

Q: “Suzy’s ballad song” feel is here.
A: It’s worth it, right? I think I sang it for about 300 times today. *laughs*

Q: When people heard I am doing an interview with you, the guys around me said they wanted to come as well with their eyes real big.
A: Haha, really?

Q:You knew it yourself right? You’re getting even prettier nowadays.
A: Me? I’m on a diet recently but I couldn’t hold it in and ate rice cakes. *laughs* Maybe it’s the baby fats that I am losing. That’ why I am getting slender.

Q: What do you do the first thing you wake up?
A: I would always look at the time. Since I can’t hear the alarm, so setting it will be useless.

Q: Are you living alone now?
A: Yes, I am staying in the dormitory alone. It’s weird I can’t hear the alarm, so manager oppa will always call the house phone.

Q: Do you sleep a lot?
A: No, I don’t. I don’t take naps too. If I wake up early in the morning, I can’t go back to sleep even if I do not have anything to do.

Q: What do you do at that point in time?
A: Sing. *laughs*

Q: You will get chased out by neighbors *laughs*
A: That’s why after I become of legal age, I really wanted to get a driver’s license. I want to turn the music full blast and drive. I practiced a lot too. I drive when I have time.

Q: How long have you been driving?
A: It would be one year in the next two months.

Q: Yo are driving well now, right?
A: I have been driving well since the beginning *laughs*

Q: You know how to change lanes well then?
A: Yes, that’s the basic isn’t it?

Q: Do you have a route you really like?
A: I will just drive and when the thought of going home comes to mind, I just go back. So the route I take every time is different.

Q: Do you have anything other than driving you want to do after becoming an adult?
A: Having a cup of beer with my friends after finishing work, I love it the most.

Q: Do you like beer?
A: As long as it’s alcohol, I will like it.

Q: Are you the type to have fried chicken with beer?
A: No, I am not. I don’t really know how it taste.

Q: Which types of dishes do you like to go with beer?
A: Taco wasabi. I like soups and something spicy. But if I eat those at night, I will swell the next day.

Q: What do you do before you sleep?
A: I usually use the massaging machine for my legs and some exercises for my abdominal muscles. Just a little bit. AndI also like opening the fridge to take a look before going to bed.

Q: Why do you do that?
A: Well*laughs* It’s a habit. My mom will ask me every time why I do it.

Q: When do you need patience the most?
A: Those days I feel like drinking beer. My lesson (pansori perhaps) ends around 1 am but I have to film a photoshoot the next day, so I have to endure the struggle.

Q: Then what about the times you want to play the most? There were such times at work right?
A: I still feel that it’s tough even now. Especially when there is something delicious right in front of you! Things like pig trotter mom bought after going home from a day of filming. At that time, I have to fight with myself.

Q: You’re amazing. That’s what you do in this field , isn’t it? Times like “ah~ I don’t care anymore” don’t always come.
A: I belong to those kind of people who don’t think too much before I do something. If I really want to do something, I will set my mind to it to succeed. There are also times when I just play without even sleeping. That’s when I feel like I am living a meaningful life.

Q: I am worried that you only do work but it’s good to hear.
A: I usually come out and enjoy myself to regulate my life. By doing that, I feel more professional so it feels great. I don’t just think about good things, I also think about implications of my actions. If I do it this way, will it have a big impact? Do things when it’s time to do things, play when it’s time to play. I am trying hard to live a stress-free life.

Q: It took me 10 years in this industry to realized what you said, and it took you only 4 years.
A: Ah really? It’s not really easy to put it into action. When you decided about something and put your heart into it, it is really important. When one’s mentality wavers about his decision, work might become meaningless in a moment.

Q: So the period of growth and success comes from overworking yourself too much.
A: Yeah, and because of those times, I will benefit today. Looking back, I don’t really feel tired while working so hard. However today, if I work too hard, my body will give up. I have changed now. I will try to lead my life naturally.

Q: Do you feel blessed right now?
A: I do, because I have what I wanted. If there is anyone I wanted to see, I can see the person right away. It becomes a memorable experience so I am enjoying it….but after thinking deeply, I am not happy these days.

Q: Why all of a sudden?
A: I don’t know. I feel the happiness just disappears all of a sudden. You understand, right? AH, I’m having a headache all of a sudden.

Q: What are you afraid the most?
A: Losing someone precious to me. I feel so happy because of them, that’s why I feel scared.

Source: GRAZIA Magazine Sept issue
CHI-TRANS: idreamhigh@SuzyHome
ENG-TRANS: liwen@Suzyjjang

Q: Two years ago, you had your own world(way of thinking). And I heard your thoughts are quite more mature compared to others who are of your age.

S: Come to think of it, I have become more serious than before(laughs). Before, I get surprised whenever I look at my old diary. That time I was really full of “fighting”. But nowadays I tend to think more about this and that. That’s why before/when I do something, I become really timid. I feel like I will cause trouble, I feel like I’ll regret. There are just times where it’s really hard for me to decide.

Q: Suzy has been a trend lately, do you feel anxious? Or you just enjoy it.

S: I don’t know about being a trend(laughs). Anyways, it seems like I’m in. I won’t be able to continue receiving this much love all the time right? When else can I ever see this much love. Wherever I go, everyone does good(have good skills) so I have no choice but to do better. Honestly, I think that’s very dangerous. That’s why I tend to be more careful.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Интервю

Q: 1994 is both Suzy and Ceci’s year of birthday, how did you feel after knowing you are going to be the cover girl?
A(Suzy): When I knew it is going to be the 20th anniversary issue I said yes immediately, but when I heard it’s the October issue, I was surprised. October is my birthday month. It is a big thing to Ceci but it is also a meaning experience and honor to me (laughs)

Q: Seeing the photo before you shoot till giving suggestions in the middle of it, I was surprised.
A: I’ll observe and give suggestions, ever since the last time. I bought the retro hat that I wore in the cake scene at Shinsadong Garosu-gil yesterday on me own. Even though I can’t use it often, but as long as it fits the pictorial style, I’m contented.

Q: What kind of style do you want to shoot next time then?
A: I said it before; I want to try the femme fatale style once. Because I’m always showing my happy side in commercials so a style that is darker attracts me more.

Q: Please say some congratulatory words to Ceci for their 20th anniversary.
A: I was shocked when I heard it’s already the 20th anniversary. Because Ceci gives off the feeling of being there since a long time ago so it feels magical. And it’s the same age as me! (laughs) Let’s celebrate the 30th anniversary, 40th anniversary together.

Q: 2010 is the year Miss A debuted and 10/10 is your birthday, which year’s birthday do you remember the most vividly?
A: Actually, my memory isn’t good and I don’t particularly see it important so I just let it pass. Not only birthdays, special occasions like Christmas etc. I feel like it’s just an ordinary day. But I remember when I invited my friends over to my house to celebrate my birthday in Grade 2, 3. My mom gave me a Winnie The Pooh soft toy; I treasure it a lot for a long time (laughs) (Ceci: Birthday parties when you’re younger are the funniest ones) Oh, and eating good food and playing with your friends at the birthday party.

Q: Although you receive a lot of presents every year, is there any present that you like the most?
A: Last year I received videos of my activities and congratulatory messages from my fans, I almost cried after watching it. There are fans who have always been with me since debut, I’m really touched.

Q: I’m curious what wish would you make when you blow out your candles this year.

A: I’ve always made the same wish, which is for my loved ones to be healthy. And I hope the movie that I’ll be starting filming for very soon to be a hit (laughs)

Q: How was the ‘Adult Suzy’ like in your imagination when you were young?

A: I wanted to grow up quickly so that I can live freely, but now that I’m 20, I realized it’s not so easy. The me I imagined back then, the me now, it’s not that different. (Ceci: Maybe there are a lot of restrictions or huge responsibility after you debuted) Although those issues really exist, I feel empty when I think about how it is not really different.

Q: When do you feel like ‘I’m not longer a girl~’?
A: I used  to act radiant and bright, but I don’t know when did I become not so radiant or bright anymore. When I look at my old photos I feel a positive energy, but now I start to feel boring, maybe this is how an adult acts.

Q: What is the thing that you feel changed the most after you became an adult?
A: After having a sense of responsibility I start to have fears that I didn’t have last time. I start to get worried, having more thoughts and slowly becoming more careful. (Ceci: Any problem/worry?) I’m more distressed about human relationships. How to express myself sincerely to the people who I don’t want to lose.
Although it is not something bad, whether I’m doing it right or wrong, my thoughts are tangled. If there is something I want to do but the company objects, I don’t know if I should do it or not, what if I did it and nothing good comes out of it. Different kinds of thoughts are increasing; I used to do all these without fear or hesitation

Q: It has been 5 years since Miss A debuted, what’s the most vivid memory up till now?
A: When I was filming ‘Dream High’ it clashed with miss A’s promotion and I was so busy that I don’t want to remember. Back then; I heard many negative comments, which made it tougher. But I matured a lot too, the experience I had is the motivation for me now. (Ceci: It was ‘Dream High’ that got you recognized as an actress right?) It is also a great help to me to continue acting. Because I went though such a busy schedule, the filming schedule nowadays feels easier to handle (laughs)

Q: It has been a long time since ‘HUSH’, when will there be news as a singer?
A: There isn’t any specific plan for now, and there isn’t much time left this year so probably have to wait till next year.

Q: It’s the 5th work right? You confirmed ‘Dorihwaga’ recently too.
A: Because the latest drama was ‘Gu Family Book’ so I want to act in something else besides historical dramas. I said it many times that I want to show my inner decadency to people. But the moment after reading the script for ‘Dorihwaga’ I felt like crying for some reason, even though it’s a historical drama again, I felt like I would really like it so I wanted to do it.

Q: To act as Korean female performer ‘Lee Chae-sun’ it must be a hard decision right?
A: The thing I most worried about is not doing the pansori well, I haven’t really heard pansori and to act as a pansori performer, I’d be lying if I say I’m not worried. I worry about things like ‘Can I make this sound?’ but the dire to act is stronger.

Q: I heard you’re taking up pansori lessons after taking up the film.
A: It has been 3 months since I learned it from Park Ae-ri(popin Hyun Joon’s wife) (Ceci: How does it feel to actually learn it?) It feels like it’s getting harder. But I’m contented because it’s more interesting than I thought. When I first started learning I thought ‘I’m doing better than I thought, let’s keep it up’ and the teacher was telling people that I was learning it well, maybe it is to boost my confidence but to me, there’s still a bit of pressure. I’m afraid people would have high expectations after hearing it. (Ceci: Which part of pansori are you most confident in?) It’s a secret. See it in ‘Dorihwaga’.

Q: Do you still remember your New Year resolutions?
A: ‘I must work hard and spend this year, healthily and happily’. Not just me, I wished that colleagues, who act alongside me, miss A members and people who have been helping me in the company. I feel that everyone can spend his or her year like that too.

Q: How many points would you give the past 9 months?
A: Around 70 points. (Ceci: There are 3 months left) Yeah. If I give 10 points to every month, I’ll have 100 points at the end of the year.

Suzy: There are no titles that I want now. Actually, to have the title ‘Nation’s First Love’ is already a huge honor and it makes me happy. But if I can be a bit greedier, just the title ‘Person I want to work with’ would be enough.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Идиотите-олигофрени, т. нар., фенове, веднага в действие, естествено.Толкова негативизъм се излива върху мацето, че видите ли, не я е срам, да прекара 2 нощи в хотела с Мин Хо( за него лошо нема :28558: ), само след един месец връзка(това,че се срещат от месец, е обявено от агенциите им официално). За часове,след излизане новината, непорочната любимка на нацията,възвисявана години до небесата, се оказа, оплюта в социалните мрежи и акциите на компанията падат.Корея!!!

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Ето я и фенката на Суджи хаха. Спокойно, не е толкова драматично положението. Разбра се, че Диспач са скрили малката подробност, че майката на И Мин Хо, също е била в същия хотел, което прави нещата да изглеждат по-благоприятни. Иначе другото са ревниви фенки, които просто ползват момента да обиждат избранницата на техния оппа мечта. Ще им мине. Не мисля, че Суджи ще пострада кой знае колко, въпреки, че има доста фенове мъже, които плачат по форумите, сякаш са имали шанс с нея и сега е изгубен видиш ли :28558:. От мен, да са живи и здрави и да се обичат, желая им успех. Акциите на JYPE вече са добре, така че не ги мисли.

Ето и фотосесията, която Суджи засне за Cosmopolitan на същата почивка в Лондон.

tumblr_nlo46uu6O81ridtg5o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_nlo46uu6O81ridtg5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nlo46uu6O81ridtg5o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nlo46uu6O81ridtg5o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nlo46uu6O81ridtg5o8_1280.jpg

tumblr_nlo46uu6O81ridtg5o9_1280.jpg

tumblr_nlo46uu6O81ridtg5o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_nlo46uu6O81ridtg5o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nlo46uu6O81ridtg5o5_1280.jpg

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Днеска прочетох нещо свързано с нея. Сузка си снимала реалити за промоцията за новия си албум и в първия епизод говорила и малко за лични си живот и че с Мин Хо са заедно от 2015. И забележете, че на месец ПОНЕ ВЕДНЪЖ се виждат.  :28558:  :28558:  Вярно разбирам, че и двамата работят и са заети ама не може да живееш в един град с гаджето си и да се виждаш с него в месеца веднъж.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

За жалост обаче през ноември 2017 се съобщава, че е разделена  с Lee Min Ho.

Отделно през 2017 официално MISS A се разпада ~~~

През март 2019 напуска дългогодишния си лейбъл JYP ENT и подписва с  Management SOOP

В момента снима и се очаква да излезе до края на тази година най - новата и драма Startup, където ще си партнира с Nam Joo Hyuk

Най - новата и фотосесия за козметика Lancome :panda-145:

Off Topic

ImageImageImageImage

Втора част:

Off Topic

ImageImageImageImageImage

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

По усърдно вече се говори за "Start Up" заедно с Nam Joohyuk. Към екипа се присъединяват и Kim Seonho, Kang Hanna.

Ще започне през Октомври !

Интересен факт: И двамата са щяли да си партнират в драмата от 2018 - Come Here and Give Me A Hug но отказват. :D

spacer.png

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове