The GazettE

Hangeng

ОХ, от скоро и аз увиснах на този фенски клон :P Благодарение на....тя си знае ;)

Харесвам всички и много са ми интересни, но особенно и много чувствително отношение имам към Кай :wub:

Прослушах и не до там изгледах, всичко от 2006 насам. Като изключим по тежките парчета, събрах много любими ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W9hMSTKuYM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItZdGZKDXuo

651027.jpg

:tongue:

651034.jpg

651035.jpg

651036.jpg

Излишно е да ви казвам кого чака Кай, тук!? :wub:

651037.jpg

Редактирано от acabaca
http://www.easternspirit.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=1468
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Еха, има раздвижване. biggrin.gif

Това за Аои и цвета на косата му си е направо въпрос с повишена трудност laugh.gif

Първо беше рус, но само отгоре, после стана розов, в памет на Hide и 14-тата годишнина от смъртта му.

Сега вече нямам представа какво си е забъркал на главата.

Ели, ОХ... и ай честито зарибявка!tongue.gif

Гледам, че пак са пуснали клипчета от последния им концерт.

Ще ви почерпя и аз с няколко, докато все още не са ги свалили.

Тазгодишният Ride with the Rockers е много добър.

Изобщо целият концерт си е мега здрав.

И къде без любимата ми песен.biggrin.gif

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Q3mS5MA_Yjw

Редактирано от acabaca
http://www.easternspirit.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=1468
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Така, излезе траклиста на новия албум DIVISION, както и превю на клиповете към две от песните.

655615.jpg

"Derangement" и "Distortion"

И снимките към албума

655616.jpg

Кай

655617.jpg

Руки

655618.jpg

Аои

655619.jpg

Уруха

655620.jpg

Рейта

655621.jpg

Редактирано от skofiild
За съжаление клиповете са премахнати...
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

HETERODOXY PAMPHLET

Снимки и интервюта..... :yes:

655931.jpg

Kai

Q: When you take a break during rehearsal or live rehearsal, how do you spend your time? If there are some funny facts, please let us know.

A: There are only super boring facts and talks. But it’s something that occurs since a long time. Isn’t it awesome? *laugh*

Q: What’s the thing that you do everyday and can’t help not doing it?

A: I practise, even if not every day.

Q: Tell us something about every other members that you like.

A: Everyone of them is original and they have really interesting sides as persons.

Q: If you think “aaah I’m getting old too”, when doest it happen?

A: After a live?

Q: It’s been a long time since you are with the others, are there sides that changed from the first time you met? For example, an interior side, things that you like or habits, since everything is fine I’d like to know if there’s something that changed more than others?

A: Sometimes tastes and habits change, but speaking of nature, no one changed.

Q: Which is the thing that it’s dearest to “you” as member of the GazettE?

A: Being a member of the GazettE.

Q: The fact that you could never forget during your 10 year activity with this band, please tell it in a positive and negative point of view.

A: Positive: our first live at Budokan. Negative: when I got a song wrong and I had to stop.

Q: Among the members, besides things related to the band, are there discussions or quarrels?

A: Nope. Even about things related to the band, we never reached quarrels.

Q: Before lives, when you scream to cheer you it’s cool, but what are you saying?

A: The intention is to say “FIGHT!” *laugh* Can’t you hear it? *laugh*

Q: Is there a food that you eat a lot in this period? Is there something you are obsessed with?

A: Proteins.

Q: What are the GazettE pointing at?

A: The band, it’s the only thing.

Q: I think that you are really busy every day with tour preparations and recording, what do you cook usually at home? And which is your main course? (^O^)

A: There is.. pasta and other.

Q: Which is the thing you are craving the most?

A: A new PC.

Q: Among the GazettE’s songs, is there one in particular that you think it’s excellent?

A: Personally, I like Hyena.

Q: What do you do during your day off? Moreover, do you meet up with other members in private?

A: We almost never meet up in private. During my day off, I sleep..

:tongue:

655914.jpg

655915.jpg

655917.jpg

655929.jpg

Uruha

Q: Which is the scene that got stuck in your heart until now?

A: Tokyo Dome live.

Q: If you wouldn’t be a part of a band, which job do you think you would do now?

A: I don’t know why but I think it will be something in which I have to handle machineries.

Q: During your day off, how much time do you play instruments more or less?

A: There are moments during which you play and other during which you don’t play at all.

Q: Apart from the band, what is the happiest moment during which you do something?

A: When I drink wine?

Q: During your free time in tours, you do tourism or something?

A: Sometimes we do.

Q: Is there a moment that touched you the most until now?

A: This is something that always happens.. Playing songs created while doing our best and then reaching the final, I’m always moved by finals.. it’s like there’s something that piles up inside of me. As long as this circle exists, I think I won’t be able to hold my emotion.

Q: You all seem really busy, but do you do something to keep your body strength?

A: I go jogging.

Q: If the Gazette’s members had to run the 100 meters, how would the ranking be?

A: I don’t know, but I’m sure I’ll be first.

Q: Which is the chord you like the most? Mine is CSUS4. ( http://www.8notes.com/guitar_chord_chart/Csus4.asp )

A: I don’t have the conception I can like a chord itself.

Q: Did you see the solar eclipse?

A: I saw it wearing 5 pairs of sunglasses.

Q: Is there a song that rise your tension when you listen to it or that you listen when your tension is high? (*´∀` *)

A: Why Try from LimpBizkit.

Q: How many earrings do you have?

A: 9.

Q: If you could change just for once, beside your part (guitar) which position would you like to have?

A: Drum.. be able to drum.

Q: Uruha-san, in an interview at the question “which alcoholic drink do you like?” , you answered “sherry”“. Which is the alcoholic drink you like the most recently? Can you tell us one suitable for girls too?

A: Lately I like red wine.

Q: Can you tell us something bad that happens to you when you drink alcohol?

A: If I drink too much, then I can’t remember anything.

655923.jpg

655924.jpg

655925.jpg

655930.jpg

Reita

Q:What’s the most expensive thing you’ve bought recently?

A: Maybe the car..

Q: What kind of part time job did you do?

A: Packing in an industrial bakery. I was very famous for my ability.

Q: You are busy all days now, during this period, what’s the thing that -according to you- relaxed you, let you caught your breath again or distracted you?

A: Playing games.

Q: Among all lives you did until now, what’s the place that hit you the most?

A: Iwate’s live house. Because the electric power failed.

Q: What’s one thing that you discovered and surprised you recently?

A: I quitted smoking, time passed by and cigarettes price was higher than I expected. I heard that from leader. Isn’t it that leader is smoking?

Q: Who scares you the most?

A: Inside the horrorkei is Aoi.

Q: Please tell us the live that is printed in you memory the most among the ones made until now and the reason.

A:Maybe our first time at Budokan? Because it was a quite hard tour.

Q: Among your songs, which is the one that you love the most?

A: Chijou.

Q: Among the GazettE’s members, who is the most nervous?

A: Maybe the leader?

Q: Can you tell us if there were interesting talks among the members that made you burst out laughing or laughed the most? (within the bounds of decorum *laugh*)

A: An artistic picture in which leader was screaming, we didn’t use it in the end though.

Q: Keji was born on the 10th of June and you called him Keji on occasion of Mutou.. so what is the origin of Osuka’s name?! Please tell us!!

A:: Regarding the origin, the seller told me that maybe it was a male, but it wasn’t certain. So Osuka. (‘male’ can be said in japanese ‘osu’ and ‘ka’ is the interrogative particle so the name ‘Osu-ka’ means more or less: Is it a male?)

Q: What is the place that every member like?

A: I go out immediately if I don’t like a place.. mmh a place I like? All!!

Q: Your favorite motto?

A: Things will get fixed. (be o get?)

Q: In your private live, you go out eating together or shopping?

A:I don’t actually do it. Maybe it happens during the tour.

Q: What kind of perfume do you use? (^O^)

A:I don’t use one.

655919.jpg

655920.jpg

655918.jpg

655933.jpg

Ruki

Q: If you had maximum 2 or 3 years left to live, how would you spend your remaining time? (don’t say things like: have fun or doing things I like to do, please)

A: It wouldn’t change anything from now.

Q: What is the most important thing for you?

A: The band.

Q: If you have to associate a color to HETERODOXY, what will it be?

A: Monochrome.

Q: Is there something you would like to do this summer?

A: Go to Mexico.

Q: the GazettE is currently a renowned band in Japan and from a WorldWide point of view too. Moreover, bands like SuG and D=OUT made AsiaTour abroad. Do you have in mind to do something abroad too when it will be time?

A: When will it be time?

Q: If you could say something to your past self, what would it be? m(__)m

A: Let’s do things in the best way ??

Q: It’s been 10 years since the GazettE are together, was there a time when the danger of breaking up because of members conflicts was a possibility?

A: Yes.

Q: Please tell us which is the smell that you like the most in this world.

A: Kinmokusei. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osmanthus_fragrans )

Q: What do you think is the good thing about the GazettE?

A: There aren’t uncool guys.

Q: Probably, since you first formed the band, your biggest dream was to do Tokyo Dome’s live and party the 10th anniversary. Now that you’ve reached all of these goals, do you have an other big dream to pursue?

A: Keep doing like that with the band as long as we can.

Q: Congrats for DIVISION completion and the long producing time, good job! A question to all members. During these 10 years, during your meetings in order to chose songs, was there a musical piece that carried out a radical metamorphosis since the first impression? Could you tell us some typical band hitches and effective sounds born from the non predicted surprise during the production process? And if there is a secret episode about the birth of the still unknown the GazettE’s piece?

A: Kai’s song that is in DIVISION.

Q: When you create music or lyrics, in which moment do phrases or words come to your mind?

A: When we catch our breath.

Q: the GazettE managed to reach the 10th anniversary, I think it’s not easy at all for a band to keep going on for 10 years. Which was the most important reason that helped you keep going on until now?

A: The thing that it didn’t even cross our mind to leave the band.

Q: I think that everyone knows what it means failure in their lives. Were there for the GazettE failures? If yes, how did you manage to raise again?

A: There were, but since I hate failures, I committed myself even more.

Q: the GazettE, do you rewatch old lives?

A: We do.

655921.jpg

655927.jpg

655928.jpg

655932.jpg

Aoi

Q: Which is your most embarrassing moment until now?

A: I don’t think it’s something to be told on purpose to people.

Q: You are with the GazettE for 10 years, are there things that you would like to take as example and make you dignified?

A: Maybe there aren’t. Because we are different from each other so the meaning we give to ‘values’ is different. If we think about things with the same sensibility, I think it will be a boring band. On the contrary, I think there’s no need to say “make you dignified”.

Q: Is there something that’s worrying you?

A: How the band will go on from now. It’s the only thing I’m worried about. Because who can predict their own future? You can’t see it, can you? Honestly, it’s scary and there are times when I’m distressed.

Q: Aoi-san, how much do you like us fans?

A: As much as a sausage that I can hold between my index fingers in front of my eyes. I’m joking, eh!

Q: Please tell us, which are the outfit, make-up and hairdressing you liked the most among all your outfits and the reason.

A: Maybe the TOXIC one, because I could move easily. But both make up and outfits are chosen by us. I like them all.

Q: Beside of the GazettE, if there was something you could do with an ability, what would it be?

A: Maybe a bar? It’s fine a good pairing too… I like handling with people showing how I am. However, since I want to preserve a kind of sense of distance in certain bonds, I’d like to do customer service.

Q: Do you like girls with short or long hair?

A: Both. Short and long are both fine.

Q: Which events made you laugh recently?

A: Maybe when I’m with friends?

Q: If fans organized something to surprise you at home, what would you do for them?

A: At least, I would offer tea.

Q: What do you have to do at any cost when you arrive at a live house?

A: I greet.

Q: If you had to do a session band with your kohais or other PSC company bands, which role would you have and who would you invite?

A: Everyone is fine and any role is good for me.

Q: In this FC tour, what kind of appearance are you going to show to fans?

A: I’d like to show a cool look.

Q: What kind of atmosphere is there during meetings for song’s choice?

A: We are detached and we smile. Lately, there is a quite peaceful atmosphere.

Q: What is the thing that relax you the most?

A: Mhhn. I don’t know for others. But for me, I’m relaxed when I’m at home.

Q: What do you want from fans?

A: This is a hard question.. that you behave like always? Because I’m really grateful to you and you’re really nice persons. Instead, I want to say just one thing “I entrust you like always”. *laugh*

655913.jpg

655911.jpg

655912.jpg

PS: Имам един въпрос към Zenith, нищо лично разбира се, просто ми стана интересно...

На какво се дължи неприязма ти Zenith, към Кай? :)

Редактирано от skofiild
Оразмеряване на изображенията...
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Момчетата за SHOXX Vol.235

656138.jpg

657325.jpg

656147.jpg

Руки

656139.jpg

656143.jpg

Уруха

656146.jpg

656145.jpg

Аои

656148.jpg

656144.jpg

Кай

656141.jpg

Рейта

656142.jpg

credit: :click:

Редактирано от skofiild
Покрит линк...
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Чухте ли вече превютата от албума? Ако не сте, това е за вас.

И ето и пълната версия на Ibitsu.

Редактирано от skofiild
За съжаление клиповете са премахнати...
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Ох след 5 часа излиза новият им албум. [Нямам търпение!

Някой случайно знае ли дали и кога ще мога да си го купя от Варна :huh:

А относно косата на Аой, мисля, че сега е руса отгоре и черна отдолу..... или нещо такова :dunno:

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

The GazettE’s MELT pamphlet

361.png?w=700&h=

Руки

401.png?w=700&h=

371.png?w=700&h=

351.png?w=700&h=

315.png?w=700&h=

411.png?w=700&h=

331.png?w=700&h=

341.png?w=700&h=

222.png?w=700&h=

Аои

182.png?w=700&h=

242.png?w=700&h=

202.png?w=700&h=

192.png?w=700&h=

252.png?w=700&h=

215.png?w=700&h=

172.png?w=700&h=

74.png?w=700&h=

Уруха

54.png?w=700&h=

45.png?w=700&h=

64.png?w=700&h=

118.png?w=700&h=

214.png?w=700&h=

85.png?w=700&h=

152.png?w=700&h=

Рейта

162.png?w=700&h=

122.png?w=700&h=

102.png?w=700&h=

119.png?w=700&h=

132.png?w=700&h=

93.png?w=700&h=

142.png?w=700&h=

291.png?w=700&h=

Кай

321.png?w=700&h=

301.png?w=700&h=

281.png?w=700&h=

262.png?w=700&h=

272.png?w=700&h=

232.png?w=700&h=

Редактирано от skofiild
Оразмеряване на изображенията...
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Ох от кога не съм писала тук чак не е истина...

Та нашите момчета пак си тормозят душиките  - Август ще има сингъл "Fadeless" ,а Октомври албум "Beautiful Deformity".

Разбира се след албума ще следва турне от 2 Номври до 28 Декември - "The GazettE Live Tour13 Beautiful Deformity Magnificent Malformed Box" (по-дълго име не можаха да измислят -.- ).

Ще правят и световно турне (май Септември беше) - Мексико, Чили, Aржентина, Бразилия, Франция, Германия, Финландия ...

(някой да иска да ми купи билет до Германия :28558: раздавам безплатни целувки xD)

Аз търпеливо си чакам да пуснат DVD от последния финал на турне (ех ще копая дупки в гугъл докато го намеря) "Live Tour 12-13 [Division] Final Melt at Saitama Super Arena"...

А и много му се сърдя на Аои...кой го научи да си слага ръцете пред лицето и само очките да му се виждат...аа няма изобщо да се разберем с него >.<

:kissx:

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Днес The Gazette обявиха и датата на пускането на новия сингъл FADELESS, който спомена annabel.

tumblr_mq13w6SJoY1rd9dqxo1_1280.png

Повече информация можете да откриете тук --->:click:

Досега не съм купувала тяхна музика, така че сериозно се замислям дали да не си купя сингъла. :i love this:

Редактирано от skofiild
Скрит линк...
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Видяхте ли тийзъра за новия сингъл  FADELESS?

Видеото беше достъпно за няколко минути, след това го блокираха за достъп от "моята държава" -.-

Но все пак успях да го видя и... ъм... *dead*

tumblr_mqubnfYMTJ1s9uv7fo1_500.png

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Малко да раздвижа темата.  Не съм слушала много от тях, но определено клиповете и визията им правят впечатление. И музиката де :D. Тежичко е, но ми хареса :D : 

Off Topic

Като се има предвид, че отскоро въобще ползвам YouTube :D, това ми излиза като предложение за слушане :D.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Очевидно излезлият само преди девет дни Ninth е вече номер едно в ред европейски държави, България включително. Аз лично си го поръчах и го прослушах няколко пъти, мога да кажа, че е един от най- добрите албуми, които бандата е вадила.

Да не говорим за отлично изпипаната обложка, високото ниво на работа откъм музика и отново изпълнението на професионално ниво. Наистина се надявам скоро да ги видим на родна земя.

Като ми се отвори малко време започвам с превода на песните, качила съм и статия относно албума, скоро ще кача и ревю.

:click:
Редактирано от skofiild
Прикриване на пост от инстаграм...
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Последно е писано през 2018 г., накратко какво става от там насам с групата..

The Gazette издава деветия си студиен албум, Ninth, на 13 юни 2018 г. В допълнение към изданието, музикален видеоклип към пролог парчето "Falling" дебютира на официалния им сайт на 10 март - също отбелязвайки 16-тата им годишнина - и след това в YouTube на 16 март. Когато албумът издаден за изтегляне, Ninth оглави рок класациите на iTunes в Беларус, Финландия, Франция, Унгария, Полша, Турция и Швеция и достигна десетката в България, Германия, Италия, Холандия, Португалия, Русия, Словакия и Испания .

На 29 юни 2018 г. The Gazette обявяват, че са създали собствена независима компания "HERESY Inc." и са напуснали PS PS COMPANY Co. Ltd.

На 19 юли 2018 г. стартира първата фаза на тяхното Ninth Tours (LIVE TOUR 18-19 FAZA # 01: PHENOMENON) в зали тип заведения в Япония. Фазата приключва на 4 септември 2018 г.

На 6 ноември 2019 г. стартира втората фаза на обиколката (LIVE TOUR 18-19 ДЕВАТА ЕТАП # 02: ENHANCEMENT) в средни заведения в Япония. Тази фаза приключва на 11 декември 2018 г., следвайки съобщението за фаза # 04.

През декември 2018 г. The Gazette обявява техния WORLD TOUR 19 THE NINTH PHASE #04 -99.999- , който ще започне през април 2019 г., включително представления в САЩ, Канада, Мексико, Аржентина, Чили, Бразилия, Великобритания, Франция, Германия и Русия .

На 1 февруари 2019 г. започва третата фаза (THE NINTH PHASE #03: 激情は獰猛~GEKIJOU WA DOUMOU~) и се провежда на по-малки места, които предлагат по-интимно усещане между феновете и групата. Тя завърши точно както започна със специални изпълнения на живо, ограничени до членове на фенклубове, на 20 март 2019 г.

След три години, на 30 април 2019 г., в Лос Анджелис беше представено първото шоу от Световното турне. Това световно турне се проведе в 13 града в 10 държави, в Америка, Европа и Азия. След 12 години те се завърнаха във Великобритания с представление на живо в Лондон, където билетите бяха разпродадени. Този път нямаше шоу във Финландия. Световното турне завърши на 30 юни 2019 г. с второто шоу в Тайпе. 

На 10 август The GazettE се представи на фестивала Rock In Japan 2019 (ден 3) за третата поредна година (Rock In Japan 2017, Rock In Japan 2018). 

На 15 август 2019 г. GazettE продължи с LIVE TOUR18-19 THE NINTH PHASE #05: 混血, на живо в Йокосука Художествен театър за подготовка за финала през септември. Мястото беше разпродадено за минути след отсъствието на групата в чужбина, а сетлистът беше комбинация от по-стари песни и новия албум.

С наближаването на финала на 23 септември 2019 г. GazettE промениха външния си вид и екипировка и обявиха сътрудничество (GazettE × Yokohama Collaboration Project), което включва специален дизайнерски дневен пропуск за линия на влака в Йокохама, тематичен ресторант в CHINATOWN и щамп с награди. Сътрудничеството продължава от 7 септември до деня на финала, 23 септември.

The GazettE - Falling

Off Topic

33168581-1641814892580375-99041601389382

36063584-1675466702548527-71710643530330

Песните, които са изпълнили на първата фаза на Ninth Tours (LIVE TOUR 18-19 FAZA # 01: PHENOMENON)

40205718-1777147535713776-16765762353013

the GazettE Live Tour18 THE NINTH / PHASE #02-ENHANCEMENT- OFFICIAL TEASER

46493185-1884536354974893-12794006550221

LIVE TOUR18-19 THE NINTH PHASE#03 激情は獰猛- OFFICIAL TEASER

51484521-1987100928051768-78689260582197

49001789-1931435970284931-18712882040033 56819748-2079872195441307-74858736146049

69360062-2292710047490853-48253428688287

the GazettE LIVE TOUR18-19 THE NINTH TOUR FINAL 「第九」OFFICIAL TRAILER

Излязло на 23 септември 2019...

the GazettE 18TH ANNIVERSARY 「DAY/6576」TEASER

През 2020 г. пускат само трейлъри към DVD от световното им турне и едно изпълнение от там..

Off Topic

the GazettE 03.04 RELEASE「LIVE TOUR18-19 THE NINTH / FINAL-第九-LIVE AT 09.23 YOKOHAMA ARENA」TRAILER

the GazettE 03.04 RELEASE「LIVE IN NEW YORK&WORLD TOUR19 DOCUMENTARY THE NINTH [99.999]」TRAILER

the GazettE 『Falling』LIVE TOUR18-19 THE NINTH / FINAL-第九-LIVE AT 09.23 YOKOHAMA ARENA

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове