Extraordinary Attorney Woo (2022)

FUNudxpaQAAlsT_?format=jpg&name=900x900

Extraordinary Attorney Woo (이상한 변호사 우영우)
Страна: Южна Корея
Също така известен като: Weird Attorney Woo Young Woo
Период на излъчване: 29 юни 2022 г.
Време на излъчване: Сряда
Жанр: Право, Драма
Канал: Netflix
Епизоди: 16
Режисьор: Yu In Sik ( Dr.Romantic, Vagabond, Mrs Cop, Incarnation of Money, History of the Salaryman, Giant)
Сценарист: Moon Ji Won (Innocent Witness)
Субтитри: Английски

Участват:
Park Eun Bin като Woo Young Woo
Kang Tae Oh като Lee Jun Ho
Kang Ki Young като Jung Myung Seok
Jeon Bae Su като Woo Gwang Ho
Baek Ji Won като Han Sun Young
Jin Kyung като Tae Soo Mi
Joo Hyun Young като Donggeurami
Ha Yoon Kyung като Choi Soo Yeon
Joo Jong Hyuk като Kwon Min Woo

Lee Yoon Ji като Ji Su

Резюме: У Йонг У (Park Eun Bin) е двадесет и седем годишна адвокатка със синдром на Аспергер. Благодарение на високия си коефициент на интелигентност от 164, впечатляваща памет и творчески мисловен процес, брилянтната У Йонг У се дипломира на първо място в престижния Сеулски национален университет. Въпреки това тя все още трябва да се бори, когато става дума за социално взаимодействие…

Свали с български субтитри :subs: :click:

Онлайн с български субтитри :subs: :click:

Свали с английски субтитри :click:

Онлайн с английски субтитри :click:  :click:

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Park Eun Bin е много сладка на постера, но предполагам ролята ще е доста трудна.  Чудя се дали темата ми е интересна или не. По скоро не. Няма романтика, комедия ако има ще е черна.  Ама с тая прическа и очи как да не я гледаш. 

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Сценаристката е зациклила на тема "аутизъм". Последният добър сериал на режисьора е от 2012 г. (History of the Salaryman ). След това следват боклуци (Incarnation of MoneyYou're All SurroundedMrs. CopMrs. Cop 2Vagabond Dr. Romantic 2). А Пак Ън Бин напоследък избира само идиотски проекти. Айдъла даже не си заслужава коментара. Не всеки може да направи "Рейнман".

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Първата серия много ми хареса.  Страхотна игра на Park Eun Bin , мимики, ръце, движения.  Това ще е позитивен сериал според мен. 

Баща и- И никога не говори за китове!

Тя - Какво ако ситуацията задължително налага разговор за китове? 

Баща и - Ти да не работиш в аквариум? 

Някаква завръзка се появи в края на първата серия. 

Редактирано от gig911
  • Харесвам 1
  • Хаха 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Явно в Корея всеки хванат от улицата може да стане адвокат (или юрист?). Не ти трябва никакво специално образование. Куцо, сакато, всички със значки.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Преди 4 часа, gig911 написа:

Тя е завършила реномираният Сеулски Национален университет с отличие. 

В случая не говоря за нея, а за "Why her" и "Doctor/Lawer".

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Адвокатката как купи на баща си суши. Направо ме уби. Явно е, че до края на сериала ще знаем всичко за китовете. Сватбената рокля много и ходеше.  Делото в тая серия беше мама миа. 

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Коментар от аутист за първият епизод, на английски:

Източник, коментарите за сериала

Off Topic

1. The kid moving (or hopping a little) left and right at a stationary position.

Accurate. I do that myself. Other autistics do it differently, like swaying forward and backward (which I sometimes do myself).

This is the first time I saw this depicted in a show. Usually they use "murmurs", when an autistic talks to himself/herself; or scratches their arms. While there are autistics who do that, it is not always the case.

Kudos to episode 1 for showing a different one.

2. Having a lot of pillows (or anything soft) at bed.

Yet another trait rarely seen in shows. The most common depiction is having a lot of toys or a thick blanket (and they even use the wrong type of blanket!) In episode 1, they decided to depict the less seen in a show, lots of pillows.

While many autistics prefer weighted blankets or sensory blankets, not everyone does. Some simply prefer to have a lot of soft things around them.

Again, kudos for choosing to show this instead of the overly used toys and incorrect blankets.

3. Sensory overload or sensory sensitivity

They did well in expressing sensory overload or sensory sensitivity in a simple, natural way. These are:
- wearing of ear plugs (waking up scene)
- taste sensitivity (breakfast scene)
- too much awareness of one's surroundings (train scene)

Most of us autistics have varying degrees of sensory sensitivity, and when there is simply too much, we enter into sensory overload situation.

For example, in the train scene, the crowd and the nearness of people creates a sensory overload. There are different ways that we autistics cope with it and if we fail at that … we need to run as far away from the crowd, the noise, and everything else, otherwise we're going to have a meltdown -- by that it means, our energy will be completely drained.

In the train scene, the character's way of coping with it is to listen to whale sounds. This is actually a common coping mechanism: draining one's senses of something to help tune out everything else. For example, one of my coping mechanism is to fill my thoughts with a particular problem that is not easy to solve. Or, if I am with someone, I will keep on talking about "senseless" things to help me drown out everything else.

We even get irritated at small sounds most non-autistics can not hear. I hate those small sounds myself, it can wake me up too, but most people don't hear it.

4. Seeing things non-autistic people doesn't see/hear

Ooh, I love this one. Almost all neurotypicals (a.k.a. "feeling normal and superior") fail to see things already right in front of their faces. Almost all austistics see what you can not see.

This was perfectly exemplified with that iron that does look like a whale. At first it was meaningless but later in the case, it was a stepping stone which led to the solution.

That is accurate. And because we see (and hear) a lot of things, it is one reason why we experience sensory overload. (Yeah it's interconnected.)

5. Ways to brace oneself before doing something a person doesn't normally do; or something challenging

In the show, this was depicted as counting down before entering her supervisor's office. It's like preparing herself for something. Taking a deep breath. Getting her nerves ready.

This is a common trait amongst us autistics, although in varying degrees. If an autistic can not find a way to cope up with this, it practically paralyzes us from doing anything.

For example. Neurotypicals (a.k.a. "feeling normal and superior") gets nervous when going in interviews.

Many autistics don't just get nervous. It's like pushing a huge rock uphill for many of us. It usually starts with applying. It's too hard to send our CV because we already know (1) they are going to call us (which many of us hates); (2) we have to shake hands (which many of us hates); (3) we have to make eye contact (which again many of us hates); (4) when we arrive at the interview schedule, they'll make us wait (which we hate big time); and the list goes on. So, if we can't push ourselves to do it, it paralyzes us.

In the show, the character also observed (hospital scene) first before meeting them. It helps in preparing herself and to anticipate things, then took a deep breath. For non-autistics, they'll dismiss it as "she's bracing herself because she knew the husband and was afraid of him". Maybe, maybe not. Personally, I'm more inclined that she was not afraid of him … at all. She knew she might lose it once the husband starts his tirade.

6. Echolalia

Whenever this is depicted in a show, it usually is presented as something annoying, bad, evil, and rude. In this particular show, I like how they did not do that. They turned it into something light, something people noticed but did not make a huge fuss about it.

In the court scene, they even made it a little comedic scene because the judge answered back after she repeated what he said. In other shows, they'll probably have the judge reprimand her and probably ask for her dismissal for making his court a monkey court.

7. Doesn't want to be touched and hugged

This is very true with almost all autistics, and often this is depicted wrongly and in a very bad way in shows where there is an autistic character.

It is not so much about personal space, as neurotypicals (a.k.a. "feeling normal and superior") argue about, it is about sensitivities. Yes, we do care about personal spaces but that isn't our primary concern why we don't want to be touched and hugged without our permission. Again, take note, without our permission.

For some autistics, they have touch sensitivities and if you do not inform them beforehand, it may (or may not) cause a serious spike or energy drain.

For some autistics, they have sensitivities on bacteria and germs. Take note: not because you have this sensitivity does it mean you are autistic; no not all. However, this is also a common trait for some autistics.

For some autistics, they highly value boundaries. Usually at work and at home, you'll see this trait reflected as well … there are literal and non-literal boundaries.

So, if you know a person is autistic, do not touch them nor hug them without their permission. If they say no, don't take it personally, it has nothing to do with you, it has to do with them.

If you do not know if a person is autistic and they reacted in a way that YOU think was rude or YOU think you offended them, again do not take it personally. They probably are autistic and doesn't feel comfortable in disclosing it. Again, it is NOT about you.

8. Disclosing that one is in the Autism Spectrum

Now, many neurotypicals (a.k.a. "feeling normal and superior") whine about "it's not our fault, if they disclosed they are autistic then we would not have acted that way". F**king seriously?

What this tells us is that you'll give us a fake you just because you know we are autistic. And then later, when you get tired, you will still blame us and hope we disappear from your life -- or if you decide to move/resign, you'll blame us and speak about us to people we do not know.

This is one of the many reasons why many of us do not disclose that we are autistic. Many people starts to act fake just because. It is as if we have an infectious disease.

There is prejudice against autistics. In the show, I was afraid they'll turn the court into something against autistics, with the challenges the autistic attorney is facing, the judge could have said, "replace her, she's turning my court into a joke and she's taking too much time". (I'm they did not do that.)

9. Autistics doesn't have feelings, emotions, sympathy, and empathy.
A common false misconception thanks to psychologists. This is NOT true.
We do have feelings, emotions, sympathy, and empathy, we just process and express it in a different way neurotypicals (a.k.a. "feeling normal and superior") does not understand or refuses to acknowledge.
In the show, this was expressed in the hospital scene where the autistic attorney dissected "love". That short talk enabled her to stand firmly on the case for her client because she understood her client loves her husband. That is how we usually process and express it.

10. Fascination with one particular subject. In the show, it's whales.
This is true. If someone you know is autistic (diagnosed; not diagnosed; unknown) fascination with one particular subject is a very common trait. We know almost everything about a subject we focus on. In the show, the autistic attorney's favourite subject are whales.
So … if you are non-autistic, understand this trait.

На мен ми беше интересно. 

За епизод 2

Редактирано от gig911
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Преди 3 часа, gig911 написа:

Коментар от аутист за първият епизод, на английски:

Източник, коментарите за сериала

Скрий съдържанието

1. The kid moving (or hopping a little) left and right at a stationary position.

Accurate. I do that myself. Other autistics do it differently, like swaying forward and backward (which I sometimes do myself).

This is the first time I saw this depicted in a show. Usually they use "murmurs", when an autistic talks to himself/herself; or scratches their arms. While there are autistics who do that, it is not always the case.

Kudos to episode 1 for showing a different one.

2. Having a lot of pillows (or anything soft) at bed.

Yet another trait rarely seen in shows. The most common depiction is having a lot of toys or a thick blanket (and they even use the wrong type of blanket!) In episode 1, they decided to depict the less seen in a show, lots of pillows.

While many autistics prefer weighted blankets or sensory blankets, not everyone does. Some simply prefer to have a lot of soft things around them.

Again, kudos for choosing to show this instead of the overly used toys and incorrect blankets.

3. Sensory overload or sensory sensitivity

They did well in expressing sensory overload or sensory sensitivity in a simple, natural way. These are:
- wearing of ear plugs (waking up scene)
- taste sensitivity (breakfast scene)
- too much awareness of one's surroundings (train scene)

Most of us autistics have varying degrees of sensory sensitivity, and when there is simply too much, we enter into sensory overload situation.

For example, in the train scene, the crowd and the nearness of people creates a sensory overload. There are different ways that we autistics cope with it and if we fail at that … we need to run as far away from the crowd, the noise, and everything else, otherwise we're going to have a meltdown -- by that it means, our energy will be completely drained.

In the train scene, the character's way of coping with it is to listen to whale sounds. This is actually a common coping mechanism: draining one's senses of something to help tune out everything else. For example, one of my coping mechanism is to fill my thoughts with a particular problem that is not easy to solve. Or, if I am with someone, I will keep on talking about "senseless" things to help me drown out everything else.

We even get irritated at small sounds most non-autistics can not hear. I hate those small sounds myself, it can wake me up too, but most people don't hear it.

4. Seeing things non-autistic people doesn't see/hear

Ooh, I love this one. Almost all neurotypicals (a.k.a. "feeling normal and superior") fail to see things already right in front of their faces. Almost all austistics see what you can not see.

This was perfectly exemplified with that iron that does look like a whale. At first it was meaningless but later in the case, it was a stepping stone which led to the solution.

That is accurate. And because we see (and hear) a lot of things, it is one reason why we experience sensory overload. (Yeah it's interconnected.)

5. Ways to brace oneself before doing something a person doesn't normally do; or something challenging

In the show, this was depicted as counting down before entering her supervisor's office. It's like preparing herself for something. Taking a deep breath. Getting her nerves ready.

This is a common trait amongst us autistics, although in varying degrees. If an autistic can not find a way to cope up with this, it practically paralyzes us from doing anything.

For example. Neurotypicals (a.k.a. "feeling normal and superior") gets nervous when going in interviews.

Many autistics don't just get nervous. It's like pushing a huge rock uphill for many of us. It usually starts with applying. It's too hard to send our CV because we already know (1) they are going to call us (which many of us hates); (2) we have to shake hands (which many of us hates); (3) we have to make eye contact (which again many of us hates); (4) when we arrive at the interview schedule, they'll make us wait (which we hate big time); and the list goes on. So, if we can't push ourselves to do it, it paralyzes us.

In the show, the character also observed (hospital scene) first before meeting them. It helps in preparing herself and to anticipate things, then took a deep breath. For non-autistics, they'll dismiss it as "she's bracing herself because she knew the husband and was afraid of him". Maybe, maybe not. Personally, I'm more inclined that she was not afraid of him … at all. She knew she might lose it once the husband starts his tirade.

6. Echolalia

Whenever this is depicted in a show, it usually is presented as something annoying, bad, evil, and rude. In this particular show, I like how they did not do that. They turned it into something light, something people noticed but did not make a huge fuss about it.

In the court scene, they even made it a little comedic scene because the judge answered back after she repeated what he said. In other shows, they'll probably have the judge reprimand her and probably ask for her dismissal for making his court a monkey court.

7. Doesn't want to be touched and hugged

This is very true with almost all autistics, and often this is depicted wrongly and in a very bad way in shows where there is an autistic character.

It is not so much about personal space, as neurotypicals (a.k.a. "feeling normal and superior") argue about, it is about sensitivities. Yes, we do care about personal spaces but that isn't our primary concern why we don't want to be touched and hugged without our permission. Again, take note, without our permission.

For some autistics, they have touch sensitivities and if you do not inform them beforehand, it may (or may not) cause a serious spike or energy drain.

For some autistics, they have sensitivities on bacteria and germs. Take note: not because you have this sensitivity does it mean you are autistic; no not all. However, this is also a common trait for some autistics.

For some autistics, they highly value boundaries. Usually at work and at home, you'll see this trait reflected as well … there are literal and non-literal boundaries.

So, if you know a person is autistic, do not touch them nor hug them without their permission. If they say no, don't take it personally, it has nothing to do with you, it has to do with them.

If you do not know if a person is autistic and they reacted in a way that YOU think was rude or YOU think you offended them, again do not take it personally. They probably are autistic and doesn't feel comfortable in disclosing it. Again, it is NOT about you.

8. Disclosing that one is in the Autism Spectrum

Now, many neurotypicals (a.k.a. "feeling normal and superior") whine about "it's not our fault, if they disclosed they are autistic then we would not have acted that way". F**king seriously?

What this tells us is that you'll give us a fake you just because you know we are autistic. And then later, when you get tired, you will still blame us and hope we disappear from your life -- or if you decide to move/resign, you'll blame us and speak about us to people we do not know.

This is one of the many reasons why many of us do not disclose that we are autistic. Many people starts to act fake just because. It is as if we have an infectious disease.

There is prejudice against autistics. In the show, I was afraid they'll turn the court into something against autistics, with the challenges the autistic attorney is facing, the judge could have said, "replace her, she's turning my court into a joke and she's taking too much time". (I'm they did not do that.)

9. Autistics doesn't have feelings, emotions, sympathy, and empathy.
A common false misconception thanks to psychologists. This is NOT true.
We do have feelings, emotions, sympathy, and empathy, we just process and express it in a different way neurotypicals (a.k.a. "feeling normal and superior") does not understand or refuses to acknowledge.
In the show, this was expressed in the hospital scene where the autistic attorney dissected "love". That short talk enabled her to stand firmly on the case for her client because she understood her client loves her husband. That is how we usually process and express it.

10. Fascination with one particular subject. In the show, it's whales.
This is true. If someone you know is autistic (diagnosed; not diagnosed; unknown) fascination with one particular subject is a very common trait. We know almost everything about a subject we focus on. In the show, the autistic attorney's favourite subject are whales.
So … if you are non-autistic, understand this trait.

На мен ми беше интересно. 

Щеше да е интересно, ако беше документален филм. Колко хора могат да преценят дали поведението на героинята съвпада с това на истински болните? Единици.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Тоя сериал се излъчва по новият корейски канал ENA.  Този канал е сътрудничество между  Sky TV и Genius Media. Ето и други сериали които се очакват по този канал.

Клик

Статия Нетфликс Топ10

Редактирано от gig911
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Топ 10 драми за които най-много се е шумяло през 5-ата седмица на юни:

1. ENA’s Extraordinary Attorney Woo
  2. tvN’s Alchemy of Souls 
  3. SBS’ Why Her?
  4. tvN’s Eve
  5. KBS2’s Café Minamdang
  6. KBS2’s Gold Mask
  7. KBS2’s Jinxed at First
  8. tvN’s Link
  9. MBC’s Doctor Lawyer
  10. KBS2’s It’s Beautiful Now

И при актьорите:

1. Park Eun Bin (Extraordinary Attorney Woo)
  2. Seo Ye Ji (Eve)
  3. Seo Hyun Jin (Why Her?)
  4. Jung So Min (Alchemy of Souls)
  5. Yoo Sun (Eve)
  6. Lee Jae Wook (Alchemy of Souls)
  7. Cha Ye Ryun (Gold Mask)
  8. Seo In Guk (Café Minamdang)
  9. Park Byeong Eun (Eve)
  10. Hwang In Yeop (Why Her?)

Както и очаквах Адвокатката разби класацията, с двойно повече точки от втората позиция.  Park Eun Bin  също дебютира на първа позиция.  Много сладуранки се събраха в класацията.  Само Oh Yeon Seo я няма. :cry:

Won Soon-woo, главен изпълнителен директор на Good Data, анализира: „Сред последните драми, анализирани тематично, е трудно да се избере произведение, което е получило благоприятни отзиви във всички категории като сценарий, актьорска игра, режисура и монтаж като „Изключителен адвокат Уо '.“

Редактирано от gig911
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Преди 2 часа, gig911 написа:

Само Oh Yeon Seo я няма. :cry:

И няма да я има, не могат да минат и 2%.

Преди 2 часа, gig911 написа:

„Сред последните драми, анализирани чрез актуалност, е трудно да се избере произведение, което е получило благоприятни отзиви във всички категории като сценарий, актьорска игра, режисура и монтаж като „Изключителен адвокат Уо '.“

Сигурно са го анализирали в независим швейцарски институт по 3456 показателя. Ето ти един анализ на първа серия, направен без розови очила и захарни близалки.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Café Minamdang - рейтинги 5,6 - 5,7%.  Не е зле за понеделник , вторник драма. Лидери са за тия два дни. 

Ревю от William Schwartz?  Всичките му ревюта приличат на повръщано.  Mr. Obvious. 

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Преди 1 час, gig911 написа:

Ревю от William Schwartz?  Всичките му ревюта приличат на повръщано.  Mr. Obvious. 

Ех, това кисело грозде....

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове