Takeru Satoh (Такеру Сато)

pe6ito

Рьо-чан за ELLE MEN с фотосесия в Париж!

tumblr_o68l6cSlvT1rc6v9ao4_400.jpg

Интервю на Рьо-чан и Камики за корейското списание The Celebrity Magazine

Bakuman излезе в Корея на 21 април

translated by Pechumori
4/26/16

“Bakuman”, Youth is beautiful!

Japan’s top young stars, Takeru Sato (left) and Ryunosuke Kamiki (right)

Mashiro only uses his talent to draw his crush, Azuki. Then, the genius story writer, Takagi, reaches out to him and said “Be a manga artist with me.” “Bakuman” is a youth movie that depicts the course of making a dream come true together.

Q: I heard that you were quite surprised when you were cast in the movie.

Takeru Sato: Aside from the 5 year age gap (between Takeru Sato and Ryunosuke Kamiki), I was worried about whether it was possible for both of us to look like high school classmates. I should not appear older (laughs).

Ryunosuke Kamiki: I thought that Takeru was not definite about this. There was also a rumor of the cast being changed.

Q: What did director Hitoshi One ever ask you in particular?

Ryunosuke Kamiki: This work is not a BL(boys love) but a chemistry between two men. It should feel a bit more alive in a general sense than BL" he emphasized.

Q: There were many scenes in the movie where you drew, do you actually like to draw pictures?

Ryunosuke Kamiki: When I was in high school, I went to the bookstore and bought a good book about how to draw mangas. I like to draw during holiday breaks.

Q: Japan has a lot of live action movies which were based from mangas. What do you think is the appeal of the new remake’s content?

Takeru Sato: “Bakuman” is a new movie based on a manga which expressed the intention well. The realistic elements cannot be seen in the manga, I think that is part of the real charm.

Ryunosuke Kamiki: Take “Bakuman” as an example, the situation that a manga artist is facing has been sufficiently represented in the original, but you simply feel like you’re only watching cartoons. In the movie, you feel the value a little more directly. It is closer to reality. There is a charm in conveying the message directly.

Takeru Sato at the opening of the Louis Vuitton Exhibit held on April 21, 2016
photo credit: @vitaminTakeru

Nihon Eiga Navi (Japanese Movie Navi) vol. 62 - “If Cats Disappeared from the World”

tumblr_o5vu30SZZV1u0s9l5o1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5vu30SZZV1u0s9l5o2_540.jpg

tumblr_o5vu30SZZV1u0s9l5o4_540.jpg

Sekai kara Neko ga Kieta nara - част от фотокнигата:

tumblr_o5ymgsPnpp1smu73fo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5ymgsPnpp1smu73fo3_r1_540.png

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Пълен трейлър на "Нанимоно". Изглежда вълнуващо, а и този състав е направо бижу. Само Касуми започна да ме притеснява с играта си напоследък.

tumblr_obf400DJRQ1smu73fo2_540.jpg

Рьо-чан и колегите му-амюзчета в  Taketere!

tumblr_oauqspBrVH1smu73fo1_540.jpg

tumblr_oarpzpG0jl1tbqaf1o2_540.jpg

tumblr_ob1s7xeEWy1uu1up2o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ob1s7xeEWy1uu1up2o3_1280.jpg

Рьо-чан помага в Кумамото - 2016 07 07.

tumblr_oal6249Xvs1tbqaf1o7_400.jpg

tumblr_oal6249Xvs1tbqaf1o5_400.jpg

tumblr_o9zw5gAydk1s68ogmo2_540.jpg

Best in Acting award for the 42nd Hoso Bunka Foundation Prize presentation for “Tenno no Ryoriban”. 

“Tenno no Ryoriban” also won an Excellence Award! 

tumblr_o9ue7ovw2T1s68ogmo3_500.jpg

“X(ten)” photobook + DVD book and “Taketere DVD vol.3 Limited Edition will be released on September 12, 2016 in celebration of Takeru’s 10th debut anniversary! 

tumblr_o9kg6mAoPi1u39f6bo1_540.jpg

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9pb0LVJBhI

Рьо-чан в нов документален филм на NHK - "The Ancient Civilization that is Not Known". В него той ще посети Перу, Гватемала и Централна Америка. Излъчването е започнало на 3 декември от 21ч. местно време. Актьорът участва в еп. 1 и 2 от общо 3 серии.

Интервю с кресит: tumblr

―I hear that this was your first visit to Nazca and Maya. How did you like them? 

When I was offered this project, I thought that I’d like to go to places new to me and that I might be able to understand human beings deeper by getting touch with such a civilization. ‘Primary Civilizations’, such as Nazca and Maya, started from nothing. The civilizations that started completely from zero might have great human essence hidden in them, I thought … The more I learn about such things, the more deeply I will understand human essential parts, and there must be something there that will lead to a great discovery or an idea which will have influence on our way of living now. So I was very interested. 

――It was your first visit there. Did you have any troubles? 

I was less in danger than I had expected and had a good trip because many people around me were used to the place. If I had been there by myself, I might not have returned alive. (lol) But it was in high land, so I suffered from altitude sickness a bit for the first time. Mine was not so serious one, but it was a little dangerous. I was careful not to frolic too much. (lol) 

――You visited two places. How long did you stay there? 

For about a week in each place. I stayed in Peru this January, and in Guatemala in summer.

――What did you do there? 

In that I have little knowledge about civilizations, I have relatively similar viewpoints to the viewers, I thought. I hoped I could help viewers solve their problems by simply asking questions that came up to me. Director also told me, ‘It will be OK if you ask anything you have in your mind straight when you see something without caring about your role.’ So I was quite my natural self. I didn’t think ‘I have to make it!’ or something like that. 

――What do you think about Japanese people making new discoveries about ancient civilization? 

A lot of people in the world are doing researches and the Japanese researchers are in the front line. I felt both surprised and proud to hear that. I was happy that Japanese researchers are co-operating with people from many different countries, and some of them are taking the role of leaders. 

――What impressed you most when you talked with the researchers? 

A lot of things did. I went there without previous knowledge, so everything taught me something. For example, you may think it for granted but when I saw Mayan pyramid, I thought there are pyramids of the same shape in Egypt, too, though the materials are different. In totally different places, without any communication, the same shaped things exist, right? I wondered why and asked. Then they say human beings have a desire to head for higher places, and when they decided ‘to build a high building, there was no other way than building it in that shape in those days. On the foundation, people heap up the blocks over and over, so when they built a high building, it became the quadrilateral structure, they say. It means pyramids. They answered my question in about ten seconds. I really learned a lot! 

――Through this trip, what did you feel and what were the benefits to you? 

There were a lot of things I newly learned. I’ve been interested in civilizations, but had little knowledge. I visited the sites and I was taught a lot of things. People in modern world tend to look down on ancient people a bit, I think. For example, if you hear ancient people sang songs and played musical instruments, you may be surprised, I guess, say, ‘Wow, people played instruments thousands of years ago!’ It’s kind of haughty attitude, I think. I realized, ‘But wait a minute. It is because ancient people came up with it that we are singing as if it is a matter of course.’ As I learned to know about people in the past, my attitude changed. Of course they had no computers, but it may be possible that they had a higher IQ than us now … My mind about ancient people have changed that much. Also, I used have an impression that they were totally alien in the past far away from us, but I really felt, ‘People existed in the past and they passed the baton to the next generation one after another, and here we are now. We are connected.’ 

――Your mind changed after the trip, you said. Were there any clues to your job as an actor? 

Recently many of the projects I’ve worked on are set in the modern world, but if I play a person who lived in the past from now on, I won’t think of him as an alien but I will have a different idea: It is because these people lived in those days that we are what we are now. 

――Would you like to visit other primary civilizations? 

As for the civilization I’d like to visit, I have never the pyramids in the desert with my own eyes, so I’d love to visit Egypt some day. 

――I hear that you’ve liked Machu Picchu since your childhood. Are you interested in ancient civilizations o history? 

The reason I was interested in Machu Picchu is something concerned with ‘Laputa’, I guess. When I was a boy, I didn’t understand what ‘ancient’ is or what ‘civilization’ is. I was just taken with its scenery, I feel. My recognition was just that I saw a great place on TV and it was etched in my mind. 

――Finally, tell us the highlights of this program! 

I went there without any previous knowledge (about ancient civilizations), but I was taught a lot of things, such as the story of pyramids, for example. More than that, honestly speaking, we are not sure how people have been living since the primary civilizations, that is, from nothing. I was taught a lot of things there and many times I had a lot of discoveries, such as, ‘Oh, as I expected! Human essence means something like this.’ Sometimes, on the contrary, I found, ‘They had different common sense as ours today.’ It created an opportunity for me to think back our way of living, I think. It was the case for me. I hope you will have such a feeling with me watching the program. Japanese researchers seem to be in the front line in the world. They are doing what may turn out to be a breakthrough if their excavation and research go well. So we can’t take our eyes off!

15304598_1354033871295362_40984374209752

15252596_1354033661295383_85039707549379

15272319_1354033637962052_78066484310552

15326260_1354033731295376_41434772649778

Реклама на уиски

15355633_1352620864769996_42016357266789

TOYOTA GAZOO Racing FESTIVAL 2016’  - 28 ноември

tumblr_ohcnfcS0841s0d0yno2_1280.jpg

15194553_1343650372333712_51549840615570

15094903_1333524213346328_40150241314066

15109629_1333524176679665_89151567240549

15078716_1333524050013011_84599367300820

Календар 2017

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Otanjoubi omedetou, Ryo-chan!

Появява се нова роля за него. Изглежда ще играе лошко, което се надявам да е от полза за развитието му като актьор. Филмът ‘Inuyashiki’ се снима за 2018г. по сай-фай манга, създадена от автора на Gantz.

Каст: Hongo Kanata, Nikaido Fumi, Miyoshi Ayaka, Fukuzaki Nayuta, Hamada Mari, and Iseya Yusuke

tumblr_omy0herzCO1s68ogmo2_500.jpg

tumblr_on65j78h6T1v95i99o1_540.jpg

tumblr_on65j78h6T1v95i99o3_540.jpg

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Ajin с постери и сериозен трейлър. Започва да ми става интересно. Хирано Кинари се присъединява към каста. Надявам се, че появата му няма да е незабележима!

Четох мнения, че Рьо-чан бил голям за ролята, но имам чувството, че ще се справи. Очаквам втори епичен сблъсък с Го Аяно. Двамата имаха подобно стълкновение в Рурони Кеншин.
Премиера: 30 септември

tumblr_ornhldiZWD1v95i99o1_540.jpg

Рьо-чан е посетил 24 hours of Le Mans.

Spoiler

tumblr_orqyilbtWp1s68ogmo1_540.jpg

tumblr_orp8tu4E9z1v95i99o1_540.jpg

tumblr_orp1leuWvC1v95i99o1_540.jpg

tumblr_ornhldiZWD1v95i99o2_540.jpg

Филмът с Тао Цучия обещава да е много ревлив. Дано да не прекалят в това отношение! Ще съсипят хубавата филмография на Рьо-чан.

tumblr_orkfdcuY0h1u39f6bo1_540.jpg

tumblr_opiqnpowYS1wolybso4_400.jpg

Да излизат субтитри вече!

tumblr_op4enrY5Mv1v95i99o1_540.jpg

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Песента към филмовата версия на Ajin е готова. Изпълнява я група, която е от една агенция с Рьо-чан.

Последният трейлър изглежда направо взривоопасен!

Release Date: September 30, 2017 

tumblr_owmkziIRKK1v95i99o1_540.jpg

tumblr_owo41hqDfk1v95i99o7_1280.jpg

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Тоя семпай съм го гледал само в Rurouni Kenshin и беше мегаяко,за мен един от най добрите филми правени по манга заедно с  Blade of the Immortal ,има ли нещо друго интересно с него (ако може и да е с битки... :rolleyes:)

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

преди 4 минути, Sojiro Seta написа:

Тоя семпай съм го гледал само в Rurouni Kenshin и беше мегаяко,за мен един от най добрите филми правени по манга заедно с  Blade of the Immortal ,има ли нещо друго интересно с него (ако може и да е с битки... :rolleyes:)

Това тук може да ти хареса, но е ново и няма бг субтитри. Може да се гледа с английски и руски. 

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Ok,като няма катани ще гледам как Кеншин трови императора ахахх :ph34r: Трябва да правят повече филми с бойни изкуства като имат такива актьори..

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Bloody monday  и Q10 , а с Кимурката mr.brain серията със Сато може би е най- доброто включване на гост актьор .Rookies е много сладък сериал,а Beck си ми остана любим филм , въпреки много трудното начало.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Новият филм с участието на Рьо-чан и Иссей Такахаши (Oku Otoko) дебютира под №2 в бокс-офиса.

Освен него, скоро ще се радваме на още едно предизвикателно превъплъщение от актьора, заедно с Такаюки Ямада - Hard-Core. Режисьор тук е Нобухиро Ямашита. Очаквам да направи нещо наистина запомнящо се с тези двамата, които на всичко отгоре ще играят братя. Хаха!

Премиерата трябва да е този месец, на Токийския кинофестивал, който стартира преди няколко дни. В Япония заглавието тръгва на 23 ноември.

Off Topic

Hard_Core-P1.jpg

Hanbun Aoi ще се окаже много заразителна асадора, като гледам как разнообразяват актьорския състав. Толкова големи симпатяги включват в каста, че ми се иска веднага да започна да гледам, но с тези 15-минутни серии, кой знае, кога ще ще се случи?!

Фотосесии:

Off Topic

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Otanjoubi omedetou!

D2IA-2MXQAIOP43.jpg
Рьо-чан на 30! Кога мина времето?!

Наскоро спечели награда за поддържаща мъжка роля за участието си в дорамата Hanbun, Aoi!

Календар 2019

Нямам търпение да видя новия му филм Samurai Marathon. Премиерата беше на 22 февруари.

Off Topic

tumblr_pktwowk1ja1www6vg_500.jpg

tumblr_pgtl1d3quj1tbqaf1o8_540.png

D2HFHD5WkAADBSV.jpg

Samurai_Marathon_1855-tp1.jpg

story-ph_01.jpg

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

One night

Казуя Ширайши наистина е измъчил Рьо-чан, но се надявам да е за добро! Любопитно ми е да видя, как е разработил семейната тема.
Премиера: 8 ноември!
Off Topic

One_Night-P1.jpg

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Такеру Сато беше виновникът, който преди няколко години с ролята си на скитника Кеншин възбуди любопитството ми към японското кино. След множество изгледани филми и други актьори, които опознах, и до ден днешен обожанието ми към него не стихва! :wub:

Otanjoubi omedetou, Sato Takeru! Бъди здрав, все така чаровен и нереално добър във всяка роля, която подхванеш! 

90217612_3072641356101263_2257640904783298560_o.jpg.3d094985e380f56c978e0dcac9c85287.jpg

Такеру отпразнува своя 31-ви рожден ден с едночасов лайф, който за първи път беше излъчван по официалния му youtube канал - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3BSzbgMn2vLYS4Dp_i-bow . Негов гост беше Моне Камишираиши, с която си партнират в романтичната драма Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo. Само за няколко дни новосъздаденият youtube канал на Такеру има вече над 1 милион последователи.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Жив и здрав да е Рьо-чан!

В петък е била премиерата на този филм. В него Такеру помага на своя кохай Рьо Йошизава. 

http://asianwiki.com/Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Всички очакват с нетърпение двата филма за Кеншин, но няма да е зле скоро да излезе и миналогодишния му проект Hitoyo.

https://images.app.goo.gl/kQ5kKzpFXB9pdETXA

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове