Jay Park

jaypark-takeadeeperlook_14d23c09b545844f26c006bb84a324e7.jpg

Jay Park - Take a Deeper Look {download} ~ Вече на лице & за сваляне..

JAYBUMAOM NEW YOUTUBE ACCOUNT{subscribe} ~ на който около или малко преди 12:00 KST ще upload-не & клипа,към пилотния сингъл ..

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

За майския Vogue

278794781.jpg

23916256.jpg

io9o989.jpg

a00515424daac1b65f448.jpg

a00515424daac046d8a7e.jpg

92729537.jpg

52805269.jpg

a00515424daabdc043474.jpg

264368728.jpg

photobook seattle story ''Just me ,Jay '' , oчакваме на 15.05

jayimage1.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

За албума, нямам думи, страхотен е. Чакането си заслужаваше, всяка песен е перфектна и той се показва в една много различна светлина, личи си израстването му.

Аз си харесвам Can’t Live Without You, това ще да е мойта песен :wub:

Kлипът

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v8HMlAyv8Q&feature=player_embedded

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

JAY PARK IN DA HOUSE

Голямото и дълго очаквано завръщане на корейската сцена.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f5tRIBn-EE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlnaUbk4Wy4

И една заслужена победа.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5fs28UfImE

Не знам дали има по-обичани фенове от Jwalkerz.

Inkigayo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGxC38NWn2o&feature=fvst

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Не знам защо нямаме още клипа тук на Tonight, който много ме радва на хореография, и завидно, любимо заглавие на песен :P .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPPmNzUjnhI&feature=channel_video_title

Слагам днешната сцена на “Abandoned“ от M!C, щото ме изкефи, не че песента ми е най-любимата, по ред близки и малко видими причини, но поне Леоне ще се кефи!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gp0KbWOCv8&feature=player_embedded

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Победителят :es:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12Fu5kK1nMY&feature=player_embedded

Миналата седмица Джей беше в KBS Sukira Kiss the Radio

Нищо не разбрах от цялото предаване, но бях толкова щастлива, че изпя моята песен.

И пилотния епизод на Dramatic с негово участие.

И една статия заhis current relationship with 2PM

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Inkigayo 2011.05.08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWPUuizFHBY&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycs0pkVHxYk

Jay Park 'Level 1000 (feat. Dok2) MV

Интервюта

Get to know further about Jay Park in 5 minutes

A former member of beastly boy group 2PM, with handsome looking and perfect six-pack body. You got it right! He’s Park Jae Bum a.k.a. Jay Park. Let’s get to know a little further or maybe some secrets that no many people know about.

What’s your secret to get those abs?

I exercise a lot. It’s a big hit for me. When I’m working hard for my full album, I can work out 5 days a week. I have korean food diet and some mexican food. I feel fine if people think I work out to make up an idol image but actually as an idol to only have a baby-face looking won’t help.

Why don’t you mention about your school a lot?

Until junior high school, everything went well. Then I met a dancing partner. I didn’t study well that time. Sometimes I did my homework and sometimes didn’t. But that was not quite a trouble for me. I got many good friends. We practiced dancing almost everyday on break time or lunch time.

Do you drink alcohol?

I usually only had half a bottle of soju. I’m not sure what I’m drinking. LOL. Drinking is like eating. You don’t eat what you don’t wanna eat.

Fans always wonder your dating style. Have you ever been going out with many girlfriends?

I didn’t date with many girls. There were 2 girls that caught my attention in high school. But when you’re getting old, you’ll realize that you don’t look for too pretty or too attractive girls. I don’t like the perfect style.

What things do you remember the most from your childhood times?

When I was a child, I used to listen to a lot of foreign artists songs. I’m a fan of Will.I.Am.

.i usually wore sunglasses, leather suits, and even gloves. Complete ly cool personality. When I worked in States and bumped into Will.I.Am, we didn’t talk much about music but we’re getting to know each better now.

What about your house life?

I spend times watching videos on Youtube. Rap, dance stuff. I always have meals in the house too. I cook chicken breasts and eat it. I love to have it in the microwave oven. It’s easy and comfortable. If you’re taking care of yourself, meeting with good friends and eat chicken together, it will be fine too.

Q: itunes R &B, number 3 on worldwide billboard charts, number 1 on YT, impressive results.

J:I was really surprised. YT is a watched worldwide, so I think YT videos are the biggest for me. I've been doing YT consistently for the past year, and fans that didn't know kpop liked it; and I think they liked it even more because I spoke in english. And on Itunes, I didn't even know I had fans from denmark and norway, but it looks like I got #1 over there. I've never been to those places, or met anyone from those places. But i'm going to go. (laughs). It seems like I have to many places.

Q: how do you feel after your first performance? did you predict you would win first place?

J: ever aspect was disappointing/could've done better. My performance was disappointing, it was hard to sing and dance at the same time. Hmmm....I never thought I would get 1st place. I was thankful to even get nominated(?) for 1st place.I was watching the scores, and at first both our points rose up, and then the points evened out. And then, all of a sudden my points rose really fast, I was shocked. There were a lot of people I wanted to thank, SIDUS, AOM members, fans, family, I th I didn't forget to mention anyone and said them all. Ah! I am also thankful to music bank.

Q:Were you nervous since you had to perform alone?

J: I kept thinking " I have to do well", but I wasn't nervous. Truthfully, it felt a bit suspenseful, but I wasn't nervous because I had so much to think about for the singing and dancing. If you're nervous, the performance is destroyed. And I kept focusing on every aspect (of the performance). From start to end, he camera captures every moment of my singing and dancing. In the group, you just had to sing for 15 seconds and then just focus on dancing well, but this time I had to sing and dance at the same time, as well as focus on breathing right so there was a lot to think about.

Q: what was your family's reaction after you won 1st place?

J:My mom sends me a text message every day that says "handsome/cool son do well, fighting". After I won first place, she cried. I called her after I won, and she was crying. My father was in the dressing room when I won first place, and he told me congratulations and that I was really cool. There's a lot of curiosity about this, I talk with my younger brother in english, I used to talk with my parents in english, but i talk to them in korean now that my korean has improved.

Q:The lyrics and choreo for your title song "abandoned" are unique.

J:We didn't think of the specific points of the choreo at first, but they just formed. Andrew thought of the part where the hand touches the face. It gets you into the feeling of the song. (laughs). the choreo where your foot moves like its on a skateboard and the parts where I tug on my shirt just came freely.

Q: why are there no acrobatics in the choreo this time?

J; You know all of the acrobatic moves I can do. (laughs). This time I wrote the lyrics and composed the song, I wanted to show the 'artist' side of me. I can show the acrobatic side of me anytime, in the MV for "tonight" there is a bit of acrobatics. And i also thought that if I did acrobatics right from the beginning, it would be too obvious/typical, so I am planning to show it to you guys later.

Q: you also composed a song with dok2, when did you guys get close?

J:I met dok2 at the seattle concert. while I was doing a bboy performance with AOM, there were a couple rappers who also performed and dok2 was one of them. dok2 said that he had been listening to my rapping and singing for a while and said that he had like it. truthfully, I had seen dok2 when he was in "all black". But i didn't know that dok2 in" all black", was the same as dok2 now (laughs). dok2 said, "we should do a song together sometime", so when I went to korea, we wrote a song together. Since I don't have friends in korea, I met dok2 and played and we also got closer as we composed songs together. I ate lunch with dok2 and we always composed songs together, and as a result, I met The Quiett hyun and we're all very close now.

Q:where do you get the inspiration for your lyrics? and your korean has also improved a lot.

J: All you have to do is listen to a lot of music. first you choose a beat, if you like the beat then you choose a subject, then make the hook, and then at the end, write korean lyrics. truthfully, its really difficult, but I don't ask for help. I write it 100% by myself.and if there's something that i think doesn't make sense at all, I ask dok2 or the quiett hyung and we fix it. and my korean has improved a bit because I write my lyrics in korean. but its still difficut. can't you feel/sense it? even when I come out on tv now, my korean isn't very good.

Q: you opened for neyo, a world wide pop star. What is the reason why he chose you?

J:It was an honor to stand on the same stage as neyo. And even the fact that he knew about my existence and asked if we could work together. After the concert ended, we had a afterparty together. Neyo's manager saw me and praised me by saying that I seemed like a "foreign singer". He said after seeing my rapping and my performance, it seems like I would do well in americaand that if neyo wrote a song for me, it would be really good. So to the manager, i said, "of course. I just didn't ask neyo because I didn't want to bother him", and the manager said "neyo is a cool guy" and so I exchaged contact info with neyo. But I haven't contacted him. because if I do it too quickly (giggles) he's probably busy.

I'm also curious as to why famous popstars choose me! It could be that my music style is similar to foreign music, honestly, I don't know.

Q: and lastly to your fans who always have your back

J: I'm always saying this, but thank you for supporting me and thank for waiting for me. I put out an album with the music I like, and its a relief that you all like it as well. I am so happy.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

20110525_superidol_bigconcert.jpg

Корея подготвя мащабен концерт с участието на известни идоли.The ‘Super Idol Big Concert’ е създаден с намерението да подпомогне културното многообразие в семействата.

В състава са включени B2ST, IU, Jay Park, G.NA и специална гостенка Барбара.

Чат от печалбите ще бъдат дарени за фонд за подпомагане на между културните семейства, за които животът в Корея е по- труден.

Концертът ще се проведе на на 11 юни на Jamsil’s Olympic Stadium .

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

20110525_superidol_bigconcert.jpg

Корея подготвя мащабен концерт с участието на известни идоли.The ‘Super Idol Big Concert’ е създаден с намерението да подпомогне културното многообразие в семействата.

В състава са включени B2ST, IU, Jay Park, G.NA и специална гостенка Барбара.

Чат от печалбите ще бъдат дарени за фонд за подпомагане на между културните семейства, за които животът в Корея е по- труден.

Концертът ще се проведе на на 11 юни на Jamsil’s Olympic Stadium .

За съжаление този концерт беше отменен, доколкото разбрах без някаква сериозна, основателна причина.

Но все пак ще видим Jay на благотворителното събитие Nippon Budokan “WE LOVE JAPAN” на 16-ти, мисля че ще е концерт отново. В него ще вземат участие MBLAQ, ZE:A, Kim Jeong Hoon, SG WANNABE, Jay Park, Brown Eyed Girls, Jewelry и In Sooni.

Освен това снимките на филма "Mr. Idol" са завършени и филма се очаква през август.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Hype Nation 3D

20100702_hypenation_2.jpg

Излезна и официалния трейлър към филма

Ако някой си има 3D очила вкъщи

А в главната женска роля е T-ae от Rania

80097252006.jpg

Още няма обявена дата за пускането на филма, но се очаква скоро.

Аз мога ли да се надявам да го завъртят по нашите кина, предвид, че много обичат да пускат филмчета от този вид, че и на 3D.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Още от сутринта потривам доволно ръце след като разбрах, че Джей се присъединява към участниците в ‘Immortal Song 2′ заедно с Huh Gak и Super Junior’s Kyuhyun.

Първия епизод с тях ще се излъчи на 6 август. :P

Трябва май да почна да гледам предаването, Джей има какво да покаже, има толкова глас и е престъпление да си го държи само за себе си.

Ще ми е интересен и сблъсъка между него и Джунсу, винаги питат и него и тях за отношенията им, сега ще видим какво ще стане.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Първи постер и тейлър за филма Mr. Idol.

20110731_mridol_movie_poster_0.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1ttCyAd9iuQ

Очакваме филма пре октомври тази година.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

В целия си блясък отново на сцената на Immortal Song 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ufo4ZIU3zJo

И победителят....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2si7gd7IqU&feature=player_embedded

За малко, няма нищо другия път.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueTBilio-B8&feature=player_embedded

Тия двамата са много готин дует и двойка, то не бяха целувки прегръдки и накрая даже си тръгнаха хванати за ръчички. :P

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

И малко шокиращо, но Джей вече е блондинка :blink:

untitled2.jpg

tumblr_lpi6wg5Z0s1qevc4zo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1313323127&Signature=ZmZLrFRYIoFm%2FerBgHH86prz0js%3D

Склонна съм да приема, не аз вече съм напълно убедена, че всеки трябва да има рус период ( най- важното е да не се повтаря, ако ме питате мен).

Обаче иска ми се да ида в Корея и да го боядисам в черно. :no:

И има нови попълнения, нови татуировки.

То всъщност има ли място за още? :P

Освен 206425 отдолу има по- нова, на която не намирам по ясна снимка, но общо взето май още никой не е разгадал какво пише.

265135_165754830161349_145448172192015_389213_2008509_n.jpg

И следва едно човече от maplestory - това е някаква игра доколкото разбрах.

372074670.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1313257488&Signature=HHGnXIyBU1dghFGvbEJnKkkEOPY%3D

И в класацията коя кпоп звезда искате да видите по бански ( да им имам и странните класации).

1. Lee Joon (Mblaq)

2. Jay Park

3. Nickhun ( 2PM)

4. Lee Kikwang (Beast)

5. Jo Kwon (2AM)

И последно едно интервя.

Редактирано от krisSkOoo
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове