Jay Park

:click:DOK2 & Double K - Hip-Hop ft. Jay Park

:click:J.Reyez - Maybe One Day feat. Jay Park

:click: Jay Park 6'7 remix

Нали разбрахте, очакваме албумът през април :es:

Art of Movement (Seattle Washington) Vs 13.42 (Seattle Washington)

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Продължението на клипа на 5dolls с Jay.То не е нещо по-различно, но тук вкараха драмата.

243685398.jpg

243685793.jpg

2437118531.jpg

White Love Party

Това изпълнение ми е любимо, песента е страхотна, но май не е негова и гласът му е невероятен. :wub:

JayPark - Bestie WHITE LOVE PARTY

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Jay Park на Dok2&DoubleK Show

Една от новите му татуировки (тази по-малката на ръката) е отново за art of movement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1iRr3mExcc&feature=youtu.be&a

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Забравих да кажа, че Jay се извини официално на JYP и 2PM за пръв път след напускането си.

"Здравейте, това е Park Jaebum.

Всички добре ли се справяте?

С всеки изминал ден се затопля все повече и започва да се усеща, че новата година най-накрая е дошла. Напоследък бях толкова зает с работата по новия ми албум, че дори не съм забелязал времето, или дори датата.

Чувствам, че новата година е започнала едва вчера, а вече е почти края на февруари.Това означава, че скоро ще мога да ви срещна всички и това ме кара да мисля за много неща.

Сега искам да се съсредоточа върху новия си албум с нов начин на мислене, също да покажа един нов Park Jaebum на семейството си, на приятелите си и на всички хора, които работят с мен.

Също осъзнах, че за да продължа напред трябва да стана по-силен и по-зрял и бих искал да изразя чувствата и за това днес.В миналото, когато бях член на 2PM, разочаровах много корейци с грешките си.

Плюс това, аз все още съжалявам за това, че разочаровах директора на JYP Entertainment Park Jin Youngг, който ми помагаше толкова много физически и психически. Направих още една грешка, която ме накара да се оттеглят от 2PM и членове, с които живях и заедно преминахме през толкова много неща. Те страдаха доста заради мен и не мога да изразя колко много съжалявам за това.

За да се преодолея миналите си престъпления и грешки, аз работя изключително усилено с новата ми агенцията, и аз ще направя всичко възможно, за всичките си дейности, с нов по-добър начин на мислене.

Винаги ще работя усилено, за да покажа нова и израстнала стана от себе си на всички фенове и корейските граждани.Надявам се, че ще ме подкрепяте в новите ми начинания.

Благодаря ви!"

Чесно не знам, защо се извинява, но може би той самият има нужда от това, за да може да продължи напред, без да се обръща.

Jay Park за Denizen :inlove: Пари, Пари :282:

20110224_jay_park_denizen_1.jpg

20110224_jay_park_denizen_2.jpg

20110224_jay_park_denizen_3.jpg

20110224_jay_park_denizen_4.jpg

20110224_jay_park_5.jpg

denifash2.png

248353522.jpg

112ss2.jpg

247132845.jpg

Jay ще работи с Prepix Haw за хореографията на новия си албум.

2011-02-25_160333.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkApNdG2wXk

И едно интервю --->Jay Park - A Walk In The Park

In this day and age it’s a lot more rewarding for an artist if they are multi-talented. Singer, rapper, dancer and actor Jay Park proves this fact. Park was the leader of Korean K-Pop boy band 2PM, television appearances and performing at sold out arenas cultivated a solid fanbase for Jay. Now, a successful solo artist in his own right, he surprised his fans by posting a cover of B.o.B and Bruno Mars’ Nothin’ On You on YouTube, which has received over 5 million views. The cover’s popularity prompted Warner Music Korea to release Park’s version of Nothin’ On You, which immediately leapt to number 1 on the Korean charts. Jay seems to have everything on lock, his boyish good looks, explosive dance moves and ability to both sing and rap have led many to believe he’s poised to be the next breakout star in the U.S. market.

Hello Jay Park, welcome to Yo! Raps! You were born and raised in Seattle, Washington and in 2005 you migrated to Seoul to gain training in dancing, rapping, singing and the Korean language. What was this experience was like? Was there a big culture shock?

At first I wasn’t used to it. It was pretty hard for me but the whole experience made me stronger in the long term.

In March 2010, you posted a cover of B.o.B and Bruno Mars’ song Nothing On You on YouTube, which garnered 1.5 million views in the first 24 hours. This prompted Warner Music Korea to release your version of the song, which jumped to number one on the Korean charts. Tell us about this whole episode…

It was a song I enjoyed listening to at the time and my fans hadn’t seen me for a while; I always wanted to do covers on YouTube so I did.

For those that may not have heard your music, how would you describe your sound and style?

I like Hip-Hop, Rap, R&B, Funk and nowadays the electro dance stuff is kind of the trend, but yeah I do a little bit of everything. I like to show my versatility!

Are you working on an album? If so, what can we expect to hear from you on there? Will you be rapping or singing or both?

I’m working on a Korean album right now that’s going to come out in April and again there’s rapping, singing, dancing and all that. I did all the vocal arrangements and lyrics and had my homies produce the beats and features on it so it was all done within the family.

As a solo artist, what music have you put or featured on so far?

Well, I put out the remix of Nothing On You, and I also put out a couple joints produced by my homie Cha Cha who’s also in my B-Boy crew AOM. They are called Bestie and Speechless. Bestie is kind of a fun little Hip-Hop joint and Speechless is like a sad R&B song.

As well as being a singer and rapper, you are also an actor and dancer. You’re a member of a B-Boy crew called Art Of Movement (AOM). Tell us about AOM, how many are in the crew and how did you all form the crew?

There’s about 10 members give or take [laughs]. We all met through dancing, practicing in the same spots and seeing each other at battles so we just kind of grew up chilling and dancing together and stuff.

How did your love for this art form begin?

My love for Hip-Hop started when my cousin let me listen to Warren G’s Regulate back when I was in second grade and my love for B-Boying started out as a hobby when I was a sophomore in high school, but once I started, it became addictive.

Has AOM entered any B-Boy competitions?

We enter a lot. I enter whenever I have time and the rest of the guys enter all the time. We entered a jam called Mighty 4 last week in Portland and we won! Shouts out to Paulskee, 206 Zulu and Moon Patrol.

As I mentioned, you are also an actor and have the lead role in the street dance film Hype Nation; you also recorded the track Demon for the soundtrack. Is acting something that you would like to get into more in the future? Do you have any plans to act in any other films?

I’ve only done a couple of acting projects so far and it seems pretty cool, but I don’t know, we’ll have to see because acting is pretty hard [laughs].

What are your plans for 2011?

You’ll just have to wait and see; it’s about to be crazy though!

In the end, let the people know where they can find you online.

You can find me at www.twitter.com/jaybumaom, www.facebook.com/jaypaom, www.youtube.com/jayparkaom, and www.jaypark.com.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Ново покрай Jay.......мммм :rolleyes: .....има нова прическа

251294969.jpg

не ми харесва, как можаха така да го острижат, беше си толкова хубав с повече коса :no::(;)

Нови снимки заdenizen SS 2011

denizen_05.jpg

denizen_03.jpg

denizen_04.jpg

denizen_01.jpg

denizen_08.jpg

Нова фен среща на 9 май в Токио :es:

Преди няколко дни на сайта на SidusHQ се появи часовник (той още си е там) и всички си мислеха, че става въпрос за него, но той разби всички фантазии, като отрече да е за него в туитър и последно го чакаме през април.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Новата песен на Джей, която е поздрав за отварянето на 500-то Кафене Бене

Песента ми харесва и неговия глас както винаги е разкошен :P

Ето и хубавата страна на официалното извинение: Джей ще участва в Guerilla Date по KBS на 11.03, но тогава снимат, а доколкото разбрах предаването се излъчва на 12.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Jay на NCsoft openning event (за това е бил часовникът)

2011-03-10_164535.png

255433479.jpg

110311_ED9891EC95BDEC8B9D_EB9494EC98A4EB8DB0EC98A4-04.jpg

2011-03-10_170200.png

zk8zd.jpg

2011-03-10_165337.png

2011-03-10_171154.jpg

sk5wn.jpg

12997505283711.jpg

2011031019077756981.jpg

Двете изпълнения на nothing on you и demon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffFNeevQ0u0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcO4wqkcjBc

Новия кавър на Крис Браун

look at me now deuces

Guerilla Date и част от новата песен Abandoned в албума.

Jay ще вземе участие наKorean Music Festival на 30 април.

И освен това във вторник трендваме в twitter #CountOnJwalkerz по случай първия кавър на nothing on you.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Браво на Джей върви все нагоре и нагоре #thumbsup#

@krisSkOoo мерси за честите updates :)

Най-новият му кавър отново е супер! Но на някой места ми беше смешно :D

И мерси за превода на "извинението към JYP" (но аз още си смятам че преувеличиха с "големия проблем" -_- )

Малко снимки с лудака Haw

200211_10150438705605532_838960531_17634119_948475_n.jpg

190086_10150438706220532_838960531_17634128_4316384_n.jpg

4q4pld.jpg

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

25hd9pu.jpg

"The first album after flying solo is highly anticipated."

Recently, in some studio in Kyungkido, Namyeongju, we met energetic Jaebum (24), who was once a part of 2PM. On the 13th to the 15th, in order to film the MVs for the songs 'Tonight' and 'Abandoned' for his new album to be released on April 25th, he stayed up many nights. However, he did not look tired and looked passionate instead. Especially on the 15th, when he had his strong crew with him at the MV filming site, Jaebum looked even more energetic. His best friend is the American dancer Andrew Baterina, who was responsible for the choreography this time. Andrew Baterina and the American b-boy crew were helpers who led him to success. As a professional dancer who participated in America's Best Dance Crew, his youtube videos have reached over 1 million hits.

Jaebum expressed while smiling, "Filled with emotions, I wrote the lyrics and composed the songs myself. The choreography was done in discussion with Baterina." Combining the beats with the emotional and graceful melody, 'Abandoned' will leave a deep impression that will become the hot topic among fans. Jaebum said, "Many people have related the titles of the songs to 2PM. But there is completely no relation. The song isn't pointing to friends but rather has the meaning of being rejected by a woman whom I loved."

About the 2PM members, Jaebum said this: "Last year I returned to Korea in June, finished the Asia FM tour and movie filming, etc, and was very busy, so I still have not been able to bump into them." "Recently, I saw the H.O.T. members gathered together for Lee Jaewon sunbaenim's return from the army. Although they separated due to difference in opinions, as time passed, they returned together harmoniously again, and it gave me a deep impression. I think 2PM and I should be like this. My heart is open wide to the members."

Jaebum also revealed an ambition for acting. Together with the recording of the album, he has also been filming a new movie named 'Mr. Children' (temporary name). He states, "Acting allows one to experience other kinds of lives; this was what attracted me the most. If I have a chance, I would challenge action or comedy-mixed films." Seeing the earthquake in Japan, Jaebum, who received a big shock, said, "In the past, I experienced many earthquakes in elementary school when I was in Seattle. If there's anything I can do, like donate, I would."

Reporter Lee Jusang

Credit Sports Chosun

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

JP знае определено как да нажежи обстановката .. поредното му пряко включване е от соц.трибуна @ facebook -->

260314558.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1300531234&Signature=T1dVqEG2YIOIYGqAiAz7okB1eDE%3D

Е,вече знаем ,че е финализирал снимките по така дългоочакваното клипче,какво ще прави тази вечера & какви са му плановете за идната седмица..

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Интервю за Korea Herald

Many reasons have been suggested as to why he bolted from 2PM in his heyday, including “bad online publicity” and a “private blunder.” Now the K-pop singer and b-boy, Park Jae-beom, has finally spoken up.
In an exclusive interview with The Korea Herald, he said his abrupt departure was not caused by one reason alone. “There is more to it than the story people know,” he said during his shoot for the upcoming music video “Abandoned” at a studio in Gyeonggi province.
Тhe former 2PM leader, 23, left Korea in September 2009 after leaving the group amid a quarrel that erupted over his criticism of Korea, which he posted on his personal MySpace account four years prior to their debut.
Six months after the scandal hit in March 2010, Park Jin-young, CEO of JYP Entertainment, to which Jae-beom belonged, recalled that he could not keep Jae-beom from bolting from the boy band due to his determination to take responsibility for his behavior.
Park Jin-young later made a follow-up announcement, stating that the agency had terminated its exclusive contract with Jay, as Jae-beom is also called, due to a “personal wrongdoing,” sealing his departure from the agency. Since then, he has been busy with his new album and movie releases.

Q: Don’t you think the whole process of leaving the team and the country was a snap judgment? Some people regard your abrupt leave as running away. What are your thoughts on the public sentiment?

A: Well I didn’t really run away. There is more to the story than people know but I can’t really say everything. I didn’t just “run away,” there is just much more to the story than people know. It’s because of a lot of things, I mean, they don’t really have to know. What happened in the past is over. There is no reason why we need to talk about it again. It was a long time ago. There was a lot of different ways I could have handled the situation but that’s just how I handled it. Maybe I was wrong, and maybe I wasn’t. I don’t really regret it.

Q: But, how about the fans here in Korea?

A: I’m sorry for all the fans that were disappointed but people make mistakes. I just didn’t want to put negative pressure on my group. They were receiving a lot of hatred back then because of me, so I just wanted to separate myself from all that.

Q: If you missed 2PM, did you contact them? I’m sure you still have their numbers?

A: Yeah. I did. I contacted Nichkhun and wished him a happy birthday, and he said “thank you.” I am on good terms with them. Well, it’s much more complicated than that though. I don’t ask anyone about their relationships, it’s just none of their business. It’s our business. The public don’t really need to get into that.
Posted Image

K-pop singer and b-boy Park Jae-beom at the studio shooting his upcoming music video “Abandoned” in Gyeonggi province (Lee Sang-sub/The Korea Herald)

Q: Why do you think you attracted so much anger here? Do you think the criticisms went a little overboard? You believe that your leave was necessary?

A: People just misunderstood everything. They thought I was a racist against the Koreans. Which is weird because I’m Korean and my parents are Korean. So that’s kind of impossible. I just said a lot of stupid things when I was younger. And, no, I don’t think they were too harsh. Everything happens for a reason, people make mistakes, and I made a mistake. It just depends on how you learn from it. If you can grow from it and become a better person; at the end of the day it’s all good. When I look back at myself, I was just negative, ignorant and immature back then.

(Last month, Jay Park left an official apology message on his Daum online fan community website to 2PM and his former agency, JYP. In the statement, he said he was sorry for causing trouble for members of 2PM due to his breakaway from the group. He also said it was regrettable that he disappointed JYP entertainment producer Park.)

Q: What is your relationship with JYP now after the apology? Why did you decide to write an official letter all of a sudden?

A: Well, I have been apologizing for a long time, it’s just that now I’m coming out with an album and CD. I just wanted to put everything to rest, I guess for one last time, and just stop talking about it but obviously people like talking about it. My fans just hope that I just get done with it.

Q: So you are on good terms again with JYP after you made your apology official. Did you recently talk to him directly?

A: No. Look, I’m on good terms with everyone. Personally I don’t have bad feelings for anyone. I’m just being me, and I’m just trying to support my family and support my crew, I don’t care about anyone else. I don’t care what people think, I don’t care what they say, I don’t care if they dislike me or hate me, if they want me to fail, I don’t care. It’s just me doing my thing. I wish them the best of luck, but we’re separate now, you know. Live with it. If we can’t get over it, then whatever. I’m totally over it.

Q: I heard that JYP helped you when you were in Seattle?

A: I guess he just told me to keep on trucking. But that was way back then, a long time ago, like a year-and-a-half ago. Then he stopped calling me.

(Last year, however, fans of 2PM vented indignation toward the boy band after the 2PM members expressed hatred toward their former leader. His fans held a debate forum on Feb. 27 with fans to discuss their future course of action, with the group members present at the meeting. At the meeting, they unexpectedly voiced criticism of Jae-beom. All six remaining members said “yes” without any hesitation, in response to the question of whether they supported Jae-beom’s leaving. They said that he behaved inappropriately as a group member.”

Briefing him with the story, it seemed that Jay had not been aware of it. He answered. “Are you positive? Maybe it’s rumor.”)

Q: If you had not apologized officially, were you aware that it could have worked as an obstacle for your new album release? Is it wrong to see this as some kind of a strategy to establish firm ground for your career?

A: If it was an obstacle, I would just find a different way to do it. I apologized, regardless, like the reason I’m putting out an album is just for my fans. So if I go on, my fans are going to love it, I’m satisfied with that.

(After Jay’s official apology last month, the influential Korean Federation of Pop Culture and Art Industry (KFPCAI) issued a statement, allowing the singer to appear on Korean music shows. Up until now, under SidusHQ Entertainment, Jay was unable to promote the album on Korean TV music shows like “Inkigayo,” “Music Core,” “Music Bank” and “Mnet Countdown” due to an apparent ban imposed against him ever since the “2PM scandal.”)

Q: What’s the first thing your parents said when you arrived in Seattle?

A: They just said “it’s okay.”

Q: From what I understand, the 19 months after the scandal was not just kick-back time for you. What have you been working on?

A: I just had a lot of fan meetings in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia and Korea. I also worked at a tire shop back at home in Seattle, for 4 months for about $10 an hour, it wasn’t bad. I just didn’t want to live off my parents’ money. I just chilled with my friends and was busy with b-boy battles and things like that. Lately, I have been working on my new album, and was also busy shooting the movie, “Hype nation.” I’ve participated in b-boy competitions as a member of a b-boy crew called Art of Movement (AOM).

Q: Why did you decide to come back to Korea? Couldn’t you have continued with your career back in the states?

A: Because most of my friends are in Korea, I can’t not come back to Korea and just put an album out in the states because my Korean fans are here. I’m sure they are happier with me coming here.

Q: Tell us about your upcoming song, album, movie and your new-set resolution.

A: I am working on a Korean album right now that’s going to come out in April. I did all the vocal arrangements and lyrics. I’m also beginning to shoot a movie called “Happy Together,” that will be released this September, don’t know much about it yet.

With my new songs, I’m just trying to portray the type of music that I want to do that represents me. There’s not a lot of hip-hop and R&B in the K-pop scene right now so I’m just trying to do that, and show people that hip-hop and R&B can be good music too and it doesn’t always have to be a repetitive hook or addictive hook, it can be just good music to listen to.

As for my future goal, I don’t really set goals. I’m just trying to do this for my fans and do what I want to do. And the most important thing in the world to me is to make my friends and my family proud and to get respect for all my fellow b-boys and fellow rappers and dancers.

Q: Anything you want to add for your fans?

A: I’d love to go to Japan, as I was supposed to go in May, but I don’t know what’s going to go on with all the earthquakes. I am willing to go to do a free show and donate what I can to the victims.

Заглавията на песните от предстоящия албум (дано има и още песни)
Тonight (за тази още не е рашил дали да се казва така, има голяма вероятност да я смени)
Abandoned
Don't Let Go
Live without you

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Интервю със Soompi.Малко снимки от новия клип и отново промяна в прическата. :P

Излезе и малко информация за Hype Nation 3D, очакваме го тази година.

An American dance crew goes head to head with a crew from South Korea.

Най-голямата B-Boy битка на годината по неоново осветените улици на Сеул, Южна Корея.Раян и Кевин и техния отбор от Лос Анджели са наети от интерпол да се изправят пред известния отбор Gambler Crew от Южна Корея, познати в B-Boy като най-добрите от най-добрите.Тяхната мисия е да съберат информация за Тони Кай "бивш якудза" член, който контролира азиатския подземен свят в САЩ.Тони Кай е в Южна Корея и планира световен монопол на наркотици, секс и хазарт.Раян и Кевин навлизат все по-дълбоко подземния свят на Азия.Раян се влюбва в красиво корейско момиче на име Естер, която е сестра на лидера на Gambler Crew.Тяхната любов е подложена на изпитание като съперничеството между двата отбора ескалира.В действителност отборът от Ел Ей това се изправя срещу световния шампион Gambler Crew.

Във филма ще участват Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, J-Boog, Lil' Fizz, Raz B, Dennis Oh (който играе Майк в East of eden), Jay Park, Riko.

IMDb

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Снимки от раздаването на аврографи

dhhjjjk.gif

243388_1.jpg

243392_1.jpg

243393_1.jpg

20110403_1301804701_38536600_1.jpg

20110403_1301805244_17159600_1.jpg

20110403_1301805981_28021100_1.jpg

1301806092_146424.jpg

20110403134458845.jpg

:click:Цък

TVN E News Jaypark Abandoned M/V

Нова песен с негово участие.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-M-4y5reuk

SidusHQ ще продуцира ново шоу за ежедневието на звездите (от компанията естествено) и познайте с кого е пилотния епизод.

Мисля, че ще се започва да се излъчва от 12 април.

Guerilla Date със субтитри.

Много ми е странно, защо когато някой каже, че обича да гледа клипчета в интернет и в частност YouTube, защо веднага става въпрос за порно, а уж са толкова невинни.

Но той пък Джей знае от личен опит, че порно клипчета в YT няма. :282:

Аз като голяма фенка на Twitter все си стоя там, а пък той нали е много активен и доста подробности казва около албума.Преди малко имаше коментар, че започват да пускат тийзърите от другата седмица.

Преди това каза, че има нова песен Girlfriend, но няма да е включена в албума, а ще я издава по-късно през лятото.

А миналия ден подлуди всички с ето тази снимка, като точно преди това каза, че снима снимки за албума.

271985474.jpg

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Jay Park & U-KISS ще участват в нов филм “Mister Kids”. :es: Сюжетът на филма е за конкуренцията между две топ идол групи.

Снимките са започнали на 8-ми и във филма също участват и Kim Soo Ro, Park Ye Jin, и Ji Hyun Woo.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Джей е номиниран в O Music Awards за Must follow artist on twitter (Най-следван изпълнител в туитър)

:click:тук гласуваме

И една статия по случаей номинациите

O Music Awards: Adam Lambert, Trey Songz And Jay Park Fans Will NOT Be Silenced!

Номинираните се подреждат по най-голяма активност за последните 24 часа.Видяхте ли кой води? :yes:

Гласуването приключва след 5 дни, а награждаването е на 28 април.

Не съм сигурна по колко пъти може да се гласува, но аз си стоя и си натискам VOTE.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Обложката за предстоящия албум вече е тук.

jaypark_takeadeeperlook_teaser.jpg

Заглавието на албумът е Take A Deeper Look ( не че има нещо, което още да не сме видели :rofl: ) и съдържа 7 песни.А официалната дата за излизането му е 27 април.

~~~~~~

Завръщането на сцената е обявено за 6 май на “Music Bank”, “Music Core” и “Inkigayo”

Редактирано от krisSkOoo
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Още снимки от албума.

20110415_jaypark_2.jpg

20110415_jaypark_3.jpg

Хайде вече Джей пусна и тийзъри.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjMMZOu8rno

След това той как очаква да чакаме до 27-ми.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cIHhnpQoCM&feature=player_embedded

Мацката от клипа е Miss Korea 2010 Park Mi So.Нещо много си пада по тия миски или те по него. :lol:

Песента с DOK2 - My Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b1bPfGOCek

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове