Big Bang

П.с. Казанова, не се измъквай (с мен), а сложи преведените шоу участия на ДжиДи, интервюта и сие важни и сладки снимки, TOP за FUBU(примерно, също..:na2::28558:

tumblr_mba1otFsDW1qj6st6o1_500.giftumblr_mba1otFsDW1qj6st6o2_500.gif

{VID} G-Dragon's ''SketchBook'' Interview Cut {SUBBED} *споделено*

gdhq2.jpg

G-Dragon с поредната доза интервю откровения този път за списание ''GQ'' ::

gfhq1.jpg

Interview:

1.During the shooting, you were more serious than before.

Q. During the shooting, you were more serious than before.

GD: Do I seem lightweight?

Q. I thought you would have a ball.

GD: Well, I enjoy doing music, but shooting is different with music. Because it’s not the thing that I can do well, so I usually get a bit nervous to reduce mistakes during the shooting.

Q. I remember when you sang “I’m 13 years old.”. Is there any difference from the past?

GD: Umm.. I don’t feel any different about my opinion that I will continue to do music as I get older. Surrounding conditions are different from the past. It was difficult to find music and listen to it, and difficult to be on the stage. I’m happy that I can do whatever I want now. This surrounding condition is good to make my image. Well, others might envy me, but I think I worked so harder than they worked. So it seems like.. reward? Yes so I feel relaxed these days.

Q. You said “G-Dragon, whatever they say.” in “I’m 13 years old” and “The boy”. There’s no change, right?

GD: Yes. At that time, I did like that to show me even if there was nothing inside me. But now.. hmm.. there’s something inside me.

Q. You did collaboration with Ambush of Verbal. What made you like him?

GD: Because they are not much major. Musicians have their own brand, build up their power. It seems very cool. And that is what I want to do someday, so I asked a lot of questions when I met Verbal first.

Q. It seems familiar that others feature G-Dragon’s music, but it seems a bit unfamiliar that G-Dragon features others’. This case is the latter one. How was it?

GD: This is the thing I don’t know. I tried to learn many things because they already achieved good results. They are like.. seniors who can teach me good things which is useful to me when I’m launching my own brand.

Q. Is there still something you want to have?

GD: Something that I want… now? I really want to have Yves Saint Laurent, although it aren’t out yet. Because I’ve liked Hedi Slimane since I was young. I don’t see collection yet, but I really want to see and have it as soon as it comes out.

Q. Among something that existed, there is nothing that you can’t have right?

GD: Honestly, there’s nothing that I can’t have. I can get if I try to get…

Q. It seems like Bigbang is getting back to Hip-Hop since Bad Boy.

GD: From the very start, Bigbang have been Hip-Hop group although it takes 5-6 years to get back to Hip-Hop. We thought people would follow us if we did idol’s music first, did something else that people liked, gained popularity, and after that, did music whatever we wanted. So I think we’re doing Hip-Hop little by little and secretly. Our final aim is that popularizing Hip-Hop again.

Q. Music and fashion are the one thing, right?

GD: Yes. People call me fashionista, but.. it’s a bit.. embarrassing. Of course I’m very thankful but because I like music and fashion so I do like that. But there are many people who can dress very well. I occasionally saw foreigners who dressed well, and sometimes copied them…

Q. Who is fashionable these days?

GD: Um.. these days, M.I.A looks cool. She is a woman, but handsome. Among men, there are a lot of cool men, personally I really like Pharrell.

Q. ‘One of a kind’ MV made me think about ASAP Rocky.

GD: I saw ‘Peso’ MV a few days ago, it’s really good. It seemed like old hip-hop, that feeling… I felt so good to see someone doing what I wanted to do. If I say I was never inspired from it, it should be lie. But I think it’s kind of my favorite song, favorite MV. It’s a bit different from inspiration. I don’t know what you think about my opinion, I didn’t get shock after watching foreign MVs. Musics and whole atmosphere of music market seemed a bit uninspiring, but “Peso” was very fresh and cool.

Q. COMME des FUCKDOWN cap is getting famous. What do you think of people who wear clothes that you wore before?

GD: Cool. Great.

Q. It’s great but it’s like don’t want to wear them anymore…?

GD: I didn’t. If I put on clothes which designed by one designer and entertainers put them too after I did, I didn’t put on them anymore. I can’t understand why I didn’t like that. But it feels great if people put on clothes that I made first. So I’m doing that…

Q. For example, ‘Giyongchy’ cap which is from Givenchy?

GD: Yes, one example. Haha, I’m happy when I see people wearing cap, hoodie which are designed with simple font. Even if they are not for sale.

Q. You look funny on the MV. Putting on not-much-cool clothes, dancing silly dance. It’s fresh and joyful. Don’t you care about that now?

GD: I think I cared so much thing before. I didn’t want to show myself who looked bad, and I thought couldn’t. But now, I think it’s good if I can explain my music and show me through that. People never saw the scene that I shaved before. Acting cool is familiar to them, so it could be boring.

Q. You are the person who knows how to pose very well. Was there limit of looking funny?

GD: Well.. there was, unconsciously. But you know, like the lonely island did, it’s better to do properly. It seemed weired if I just gave it a lick and a promise. So I treid hard to look funny, but well, there’s involuntary limit inside me I think.

Q. You likened yourself to wolf one year ago. Now you said “Fox, better be a bear” right?

GD: I felt relaxed during preparing the album. Last year, there was a period that I should take a rest, I saved energy at that time. That was the first time to be alone so I thought a lot and grew up..? I’m so sorry because that was a shameful thing but that period was the thing I needed. I let go of my greed for something I couldn’t do.

Q. Have you failed in important thing?

GD: Um.. yes! Absolutely yes. I had an unrequited love for someone, I was not good at studying as well..

Q. But G-Dragon seems to win always. You said “I’m sorry, I’m such a hot stuff” and it looks so natural.

GD: I think so now. Because I have confidence about everything. I had no confidence before. I was daunted when I was young because I was short and had a small frame.

Q. This time, there’s nothing like triple title songs or many MVs. There is only your music. It’s because you have confidence?

GD: This is my own solo album and mini album so I did what I wanted to do. There’s no concept in this album. There is a bit weird track, 1st track and 2nd track have no connection. I put what I wanted into this album and make it so people could choose and listen depending on their moods. Well it’s because my life is like that these days. Not because of confidence. And I think people like the way I’m doing.

Q. I thought you showed us what you wanted to show. If you wanted to show strategically, I think you should show “One of a kind” at the end.

GD: Yes, you’re right. I showed what I could do well first, and I think “One of a kind” explained everything I wanted to tell through this album. Music video, style, lyric, mood and everything.

Q. I heard YG chose title song. Is there something that you cannot yield?

GD: I tend to write many lyrics, I think lyric is similar with authors’ writing. One word can change everything. YG asked me to change lyric that many people can empathize, but I insisted. Like ‘That Bastard’.

Q. How would you rate your album?

GD: Um.. score. 70?

Q. Only 70?

GD: 70? 77! 70… I can’t rate now. I think I will be able to rate 3 or 5 years later.

gdhq3.jpg

Translated by LueKim@twitter

Right HERЕ,right NOW like THIS се прехвърляме от очарователното Драгонче на момчето което говори с най-секси гласчето , в 47 въздействащи секунди за FUBU..

tumblr_mcaf4yNMYB1qgcasno5_500.gif

За финал се позабавлявайте от сърце с Таби в акция '' Изкъпи другарче '' ..Дори с бутилка с вода въоръжен..господин T.O.P не е за подценяване..

tumblr_mbw9w49Aj01ryk9p5o1_250.giftumblr_mbw9w49Aj01ryk9p5o2_250.gif

tumblr_mbw9w49Aj01ryk9p5o3_250.giftumblr_mbw9w49Aj01ryk9p5o4_250.gif

tumblr_mbw9w49Aj01ryk9p5o5_250.giftumblr_mbw9w49Aj01ryk9p5o6_250.gif

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Тоз момък T.O.P нещо след като го раниха взе, че съвсем издивя :D

То не бяха онези танци, които Блеки сподели преди няколко дена, то не е поливане. Да се надяваме, че в рамките на европейския тур ще имаме шанс да видим още подобни изпълнения :D

Шеървам T.O.P с близалка... от снимките на "Alumni" (Блеки май за това ми разправяше... ако не са тези снимките, моля те да ги постнеш)

20121023-224703.jpg

20121023-224721.jpg

20121023-224728.jpg

20121023-224735.jpg

20121023-224741.jpg

Източник: bigbangupdates.com

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Благодаря на всички за предварителното инфо! Имам билет за 15.12.12 благодарение на ivanjelina. Билетът струва 80 паунда. Билетите са свършили за 6 минути. Утре битката продължава! Успех на всички!

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Помолих приятелка, която е в Лондон и след като и обясних цялата информация от blacky80(огромно благодаря за което) от вчера за presale Live Nation тя си е направила регистрация за отрицателно време и след огромни мъки е успяла. Сутринта в 8.45 лондонско време се е закотвила и е успяла.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Е, не може билетите да са свършили, след като още не е започнала официалната продажба. Винаги мн се спекулира с билетите. И за концерта на CNblue казваха, че свършвали бързо и че няма да има, според мен дори и в последния момент имаше, може би не толкова добри места. Все пак Уемби арена е за 12,500 души, което си е бройка :) Аз лично ще изчакам до утре, сигурна съм че поне една седмица още ще има билети.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

sikte72, благодаря за бързия отговор. Общо взето - Надежда всяка тука оставих :cry::cry::cry:

Билети има и за по-малко пари(за 66,50 лири не най-добри места), току що проверих, но трябва постоянство, и да не забие сървъра. Регистрирайте се и дерзайте.

Проблема настъпва с пътя натам.

sikte72, с какво и как ще пътуваш. Може и на лично :).

toxic, не страдай, всички минаваме през това, заедно дори. :lol: Имай надежда, има шанс за нова дата, за Европа....

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Обаче и аз като blacky мисля, че няма да остане само тази дата за Европа. Има прекалено много желаещи за този концерт, та си мисля поне Берлин или Париж, че ще изкочат все още. Иначе до Лондон от София си пригответе поне 200 евро за самолет и сметнете, че Лондон е дооооста скъп град. Поне 400 евро за цялата история ще отидат.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Някой знае ли дали ще има вип билети като в азия ,който позволяват да гледаш саунд чека и са в най голяма близост до сцената ?

Да, вече има, и те са пуснати на малко по-скъпи цени. Но е доста трудно, по данни на UK vips, дори и за тях.

Обаче и аз като blacky мисля, че няма да остане само тази дата за Европа. Има прекалено много желаещи за този концерт, та си мисля поне Берлин или Париж, че ще изкочат все още. Иначе до Лондон от София си пригответе поне 200 евро за самолет и сметнете, че Лондон е дооооста скъп град. Поне 400 евро за цялата история ще отидат.

Правилно! И за двете предположения. :lol:

Колкото повече искаме и мислим за друга дата, толкова повече ще я имаме! :lol:

Сега, сериозно, цената на самолетния билет в най-добрият случай за Лондон ще е малко под 500лв. Което с това време на годината, за концерт, в Лондон е..всеки сам

преценява. Друго сериозно, за нас, най-добрият вариант е най-близката страна, т.е. за по-хубави места и цени билети/транспорт. Т.е. задружно да се надяваме на

по-близката държава, да не казвам на глас съседната ни. Не, че нямаме Арена и в София, но няма кой да организира всичко, за жалост на наша територия!

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

«BIGBANG ALIVE GALAXY TOUR 2012«. Manila датата е 24.10.2012 г.

Полудяването е пълно и на момчетата и на феновете. T.O.P. естествено е ичаткал централно.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

BIGBANG Alive Tour in London Wembley Arena now sold out! В момента върви усилена "атака" за втора дата в Лондон (14-ти декември) Няма ли други Арени на хоризонта, свободни?!.

Навярно са останали много малко на брой(билетите на спонсорите) и още по-навярно ще бъдат пуснати малко преди самият концерт там.ЧЕСТИТО!

Знаехме, нали? :lol: Сега, всички очакват новите дати и места за концерти.

За Манила и концерта на Big Bang там, журналистите, освен феновете, книга могат да напишат...ТОП е съвсем нормален, просто във всеки фен акаунт или статия, пише подчертано, че Филипините са "неговата страна". Т.е. най-много изтрещели фенки и фенове, има господин ТИ ОУ ПИ, там. :lol: Или поне там най-много си признават! И, той, "завалията" ще, не ще..се е "раздал". Ахахахаха.

Ако искате..четете, има повече от забавни:

Big Bang’ takes over Manila

И задължително веселяшкото..

Fan Account: Big Bang Alive Galaxy Tour Manila

Малко фен камери от концерта в Манила:

Бингу ТОП, властелинът на сцената, или защо Те е таткото, а Таби бебето... :lol2:

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RK51nXGDiec

Във връзка с ТОП, ще добавя, че броят на корейските мацки знаменитости(нуни, колкото искаш) набъбва всеки ден. Нека му е зле!

След Kim So Yeon, която си призна за кръша по Т.О.П, днес видях, статия и за Oh Yeon Seo, иска да снима романтична комедия с наш Таби, защото бил ...хубав.

Да бе да, повярвахме ти..само, заради това :lol: . Горкият Джуни дано не е плакал много..че "жена му" си набелязва хубавци.

P.s. "Организаторът" да си идва, с първия полет! :P

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Трябва да си кажа, каквото имам за казване за днес, като отчитам факта, колко пишем тук и колко много се чете!

Най-посещаваната тема във форума e тази, няма лъжа, няма измама!

Първо, това световно турне се оказва наистина световно, откъм интерес, посещаемост и зрелищно шоу. За корейска айдол група.

Особено с темпото с което "се разграбват" билетите им, примерно извън Азия (очаквано Щатите, но всички се изумиха от бума в Англия, примерно) и повече от добри отзиви, навсякъде.

Но BIG BANG е БИГ БЕНГ, и дори само статута на името им говори много. Просто момчетата на сцената са завладяващи! А, феновете единствени по рода си!

tumblr_mcmdhkMMvP1qclmhho2_250.giftumblr_mcmdhkMMvP1qclmhho5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mcmdhkMMvP1qclmhho6_r1_250.giftumblr_mcmdhkMMvP1qclmhho7_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mcmdhkMMvP1qclmhho11_r1_250.giftumblr_mcmdhkMMvP1qclmhho10_r3_250.gif

tumblr_mcmdhkMMvP1qclmhho9_r1_250.giftumblr_mcmdhkMMvP1qclmhho8_r1_250.gif

Поредният концерт в Малайзия приключи, и великолепната петорка се е завърнала в майчината родина - Корея. Алилуя! :D

Alive Tour in Malaysia: Official Photos (121027) [PHOTOS]

Концертът там, на открито, се е провел при супер порой. Но големите звезди и истинските фенове, не мрънкат, а само с радост и епичност споделят възхитата си.

15,000 Malaysian VIPs brave the rain for Korean group Big Bang

Някой същества, като вид от най-любвеобилните панди (СънгРи), споделят цял енкор, за пореден път, за всички неприсъстващи феновете. Ние се кефим, а спонсорите от Самсунг навярно позлатяват черно-бялата панда, нагърбила се с тежката задача - документиране с телефон в ръка. :lol:

За концерта на Stadium Merdeka, VIP-четата разказват с гордост, как този стадион единствено през 2006г. е бил препълнен, на концерта на Майкъл Джексън, освен сега. Миналата година дори тийн идола Джъстин Бийбър не е успял да напълни стадиона, и да създаде като тази изключителна атмосфера, караща всеки музикален фен да настръхне.

Да се готви Los Angeles, USA. Първите дати за ноември са там - 03 и 04.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Щастливи ВИП-чета :) Завиждам им за лудото преживяване.

Четох, че дъжда спрял точно преди да излязат от капсулите.

Явно и Джитката е преодолял срамежливостта си и доста е

говорил.Казват, че има добро произношение на анг.

Таби почти се е разплакал като са го поздравили за бъдещия рож.ден :P

Теянг се е подхлъзнал няколко пъти на мократа сцена.

ПП. Не успях да постна снимки, пробвах различни видове, но всеки път ми изписва

Не можеш да използваш този тип файлово разширение в нашите форуми.
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Щастливи ВИП-чета :)

ПП. Не успях да постна снимки, пробвах различни видове, но всеки път ми изписва

Защо имаш проблеми с постването на снимки? Отговарят ли на изискванията за качване и споделяне тук?

Всички са щастливи, щом и те, петимата са! :P

Ето "делегацията" днес е отлетяла за Лос Анджелис. Да ни е честит прекрасният месец ноември! :lol:

tumblr_mcsryjbLem1qzjb8ko5_500.jpg

201211011513562810_1.jpg

Модната икона в крачка!

tumblr_mcssu8O2Ei1qzjb8ko4_500.jpg

Два крака, поло, едни сини мокасини..и походка ТОПска! Думата е измислена отдавна - тотален шик!

20121111518470rtzpho_T5_35567.jpg

Ако всяка сутрин човек вижда тази усмивка, денят му е супер, гаранция!

201211011532012810_1.jpg

Слънчев човек, привидно спокоен..но "помирише ли" сцена, енергията му извира. Дано "източника" му на енергия, не се изчерпа никога!

201211011500192810_1.jpg

Много се смях и кефих. Папа YG навярно завижда na този стайлинг ала Best k pop CEO. Давам на Ри черно-бяла не плюшена награда, веднага! :lol:

201211011456482810_1.jpg

Big Bang са Фантастик, както добре знаем. Най-хубавото е, че цялото YG Family са фантастични тази година, с представянето си!

Ето малко от статистиката за гордост в сърцата!

Se7en, Big Bang, 2NE1, PSY, Epik High & Lee Hi “YG Entertainment Artists Hitting #1 More Than 10 Times Daily”!

Almost every new song YG Entertainment artists are releasing, all easily reach the number one spot. With 7 artists of YG Entertainment who had a comeback or a debut, each one of them managed to get #1 more than 10 times daily on the charts seizing the #1 spots for quite a while.

According to a major daily music chart ”Melon”, all of YG Entertainment’s artists have been ”sailing” on the roof every release. YG Entertainment’s artist Se7en was the first artist to reach the roof on Melon this year with his February ”When I Can’t Sing”comeback. This song is also ranked high in the monthly chart of February followed by a T-ARA track.

Following labelmate Se7en, Big Bang finally returned too to the music scene after quite a while as members Daesung and G-Dragon took a while off due to a few circumstances. Ahead of ‘‘ALIVE” mini-album’s release, YG dropped the single”Blue” earlier then the album itself and it quickly sailed to #1 on all the charts, easily achieving an ”all-kill” status. Following the Blue single release and MV, Bad Boy was the next track followed by the rest and the ”ALIVE” mini-album itself which instantly reached #1 on the March monthly chart.

That wasn’t just all, after dominating charts for quite a while with ”ALIVE”, Big Bang released a repackaged album called ”STILL ALIVE” which once again climbed the charts seizing the #1 spots effortlessly on all the major music charts. The title track of the album ”Monster” was quite the hit as Big Bang showed a rather ”new” image with the music video released on the same day. The June monthly chart was clearly dominated by Big Bang followed by Wonder Girls with their ‘‘Like This”.

Girlgroup 2NE1 released their comeback single ”I LOVE YOU” on July 5th and as expected it dominated the weekly charts for quite a while. Even though it was a period of many popular artists making a comeback like SISTAR etc, it ranked quite high along with SISTAR’s ”Loving You”.

10 days after 2NE1, PSY the now called ”world star” released his worldwide hit”Gangnam Style” on July 15th and charted high in the monthly charts for July, August and September.

After PSY it was G-Dragon‘s turn who made his solo comeback after 3 years in September with his first mini-album ”One Of A Kind” with ”One of A Kind” released ahead of time giving fans a taste of what would be coming their way. After OOAK, G-Dragon released another track, ”That XX” ahead of the mini album which topped charts directly. With the album released on the 15th of September, the title track”Crayon” instantly reached #1 and entered the top 10 along with the rest of the tracks of his mini album that succeeded in setting up the line. For the month September, ”Crayon” was ranked 6th in the monthly charts.

After G-Dragon it was time for Epik High to return to the music scene after their 3-year hiatus. With ”It’s Cold” featuring new artist ”Lee HI” released ahead of Epik High‘s album, it topped instantly like every other song coming from any other YG artist. After releasing their full album, the double tracks ‘‘UP” feat 2NE1′s Park Bom and ”Dont Hate Me” charted high instantly followed by the rest of their tracks giving YG Entertainment another successful comeback,

And just a few days ago, YG Entertainment finally debuted Lee Hi who was a runner up for ”SBS K-pop Star” with the track ”1,2,3,4” loved by many as the new artist showed her incredible vocals in not a slow ”ballad” song but a groovy track many are loving at the moment. Of Course it reached #1 after it’s release on every chart, and is still topping charts as we speak.

Translated By: Yasmine@WeLoveBom

tumblr_mcsw1rmtJ61qzjb8ko1_500.jpg

2012 Most Melon Roof Hits (As of 121030)

#1 Big Bang — Blue [20x]

#2 LEE HI — 1,2,3,4 [11x, and counting]

#2 Epik High (feat. Lee HI) — It’s Cold [11X]

#2 Naul — Wind Memories [11X]

#3 G-Dragon — That XX [10X]

#3 2NE1 — I Love You [10X]

#4 Psy — Gangnam Style [9X]

#5 Big Bang — Monster [5X]

#5 Busker Busker — If You Really Love Me [5X]

credit: nate

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Момчетата са вече в LA при Дани :)

5446643l.jpg

5446672f.jpg

5446678t.jpg

5446698z.jpg

First European K-Pop Awards - with partners such as Korean Cultural Center Berlin

and KOFICE those Awards are delivered directly to the Idols

5446717x.jpg

НОМИНАЦИИ:

1.Band male - BB

2.Solo artist male - GD

3.Band female - 2NE1

4.Song - BB (FB) and GD (Crayon)

5.Music video - Monster (BB)

6.EP Mini Album - BB

7.Japan release - 2NE1

8.Drama - What's up (DS)

9.OST song - Daesung with Lunatic