Пусна цялата лайф версия :panda-145:

세정(SEJEONG) - 'Whale' LIVE CLIP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
세정(SEJEONG) - Whale | 4K SERO LIVE | 세로라이브ㅣ딩고뮤직ㅣDingo Music

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Зад кадър от изпълнението на Sejong за Dingo oт по - горният пост ~:panda-145:

세정X딩고의 본격 주접 배틀 | 세정(SEJEONG) - Whale 세로라이브 촬영 현장 | Behind the scenes | 딩고뮤직 | Dingo Music

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Sejeong ще пее Ост-чето към новата и драма The Uncanny Counter'

Тя е участвала в написването на текста, композирането и аранжимента.

74340d0170136d9e.jpg

Официално 3-ти сезон  на Busted! ще започне през 22 януари.

Снимките са започнали през Април и са свършили през ЮНИ.

fa096faf17047193.jpg

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Отдавна се спекулира, че най - вероятно тази година може да обявят групата за разпаднала. :(

В момента феновете са под напрежение, защото всички членове на групата освен Мими са си махнали името gugudan от инстаграм профилите.

Sejeong вече не следва официалният акаунт на групата.

Няколко часа по късно фирмата заяви, че разпада групата. 

Директен линк:кЦъъъъъък

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

След новината за официалното разпадане на групата, компанията им публикува изявление във фен кафето, ето и превод на бг:

Off Topic

„Здравейте.
Това е Jellyfish Entertainment.
Първо бихме искали да благодарим на феновете задето обичаха и подкрепяха gugudan. Бихме искали да ви предоставим официалната ни позиция относно техните групови активности.
Всички членове на gugudan работиха упорито и получиха много любов от дебюта си насам, но след дълга и задълбочена дискусия, ние решихме официално да прекратим техните групови активности считано от 31-ви декември 2020.
Макар груповите им активности да завършат, ние ще дадем най-доброто от себе си, за да осигурим пълна подкрепа на техните индивидуални такива отнасящи се до музика и актьорство.
Благодарим ви още веднъж за невероятната подкрепа и най-искрено се извиняваме за неочакваните новини към феновете, които обичат gugudan.
На последно място, ви молим да продължавате да показвате топла любов и интерес към членовете, които са на път да поставят ново начало (в кариерите си).
Благодарим ви.“

Източник - KoreanLoversBG .

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Жалко 2020 - даже видях на няколко места, че може да се завърнат.

Sally е написала писмо в Weibo:panda-145:

Off Topic

When I look back, it was a cold winter day just like today when I first arrived in a foreign country. Back then, all I thought was that I should go and do my best to do what I love." 

"When we debuted, I fell in love with the feeling of being on stage; then I got to know the stage better; and I got to love the stage even more. I am thankful that I did my best and held on for the years that I did, and I'm also thankful toward the friends who were by my side during that time. Let's cheer each other on and move forward toward each of the goals in our hearts. I wish you guys peace always. Fighting."

cr:allkpop

Малко след като официално обявиха новината и фирмата пусна съобщението, 

Хана е пуснала лично написано писмо :( ~

Превод на английски ~

Off Topic

Dear friends,

Hello, this is gugudan’s Hana. At the end of the year, a precious time during which we wrap up the year, we’ve wound up having to convey sudden news. I feel very sorry and regretful. Do you remember the swelteringly hot summer of 2016? Even now, I can’t forget the first time that gugudan stepped on stage and met Danjjaks [gugudan’s official fandom]. I think I’ll remember it for the rest of my life. The days I spent as gugudan’s Hana, promoting together with the other members, were a truly precious time in my life.

After the news [of our disbandment] broke, many people sent us their unsparing support and encouragement about our hard work and struggles up until now. Of course, we weren’t able to smile every day, but because we had Danjjaks by our side, becoming a dependable pillar of strength for us, we were able to dream bigger, and we were happy. And because of that, I was even more worried about what to say in this message to you. In a situation where [Danjjaks] must have been more anxious than anyone, I wish I could have given you strength.

I’m sorry.

When Danjjaks sent me messages saying that because I’m a strong and good person, just being my fan was enough to make them happy every day, I was actually the one who found strength [in your messages]. I hope you know that the reason I was able to become a stronger person and find strength, despite my shortcomings, was Danjjaks.

Today was a day when I recalled my past memories clearly, one page a time, as if I were looking through old photos. I’m grateful that when I think of my beloved gugudan members and Danjjaks, I find myself smiling instead of sighing. Although I’m extremely sad that due to COVID-19, we are unable to meet in person, please take care of your health, and I hope we can meet again in the future no matter what. To all of you who stayed by gugudan’s side, supporting and loving us like inseparable best friends, I sincerely thank you with all my heart.

Also, I love and miss you more than Danjjaks know.

I will work harder in the future so that I can repay the love you’ve given us. I love you, Danjjaks.

From gugudan’s Hana.

cr: soompi

Завършила е с тези думи.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Se Jung е написала писмо към случващото се :):panda-145:

Off Topic
"I'm finally able to post this writing looking back at everything after finishing my activities.
I contemplated if I should write a hand written letter but I chose to type my writing because I feel I would rewrite over and over again.
I recall when I first entered the practice studio in 2014 and awkwardly exchanged greetings with the members, then finally becoming a team after practicing together.
It's already been six years since I have practiced with them as one team. Even when I was given the suggestion to appear on 'Produce 101' in 2015, I remember sitting in front of the producer saying '
I want to debut with my team so it's okay~! I don't want to participate.'
I think deep inside at one point I believed that I will always begin with my members. I also believed in each of our skilss and I always felt each of us were amazing people.
I recall the time when I entered the debut team. I was only an ordinary student studying modern music, and I was someone who stressed individuality, the dance and song that does not fit with girl group.
Of course, I was a teenage girl who was stubborn.

It was my members who melted my heart, giving me understanding, and taught me the smallest actions that I needed to fit into society. I also felt it would be fun to promote with these members as one group.
Hana Unnie, who guided me and taught me how to fit in, Sojin, who I'm always apologetic because I feel I kept distance to even if she always came closer to me, Nayoung unnie who I got along with the most and always knew everything even if I didn't tell her, Hyeyeon, who matured and who I understand the most, Hyebin Unnie who is my mentor and put in the effort to understand each other, and even Mimi unnie who always protected us as the oldest in thr group, and also Sally, who was so cute when speaking Korean, and whom I'm sorry towards because I was not able to understand your heart, and even Mina, our youngest member whom I'm worried that I stopped her from acting like the youngest.

The team name Gugudan will no longer be in effect starting tomorrow but its the team name that is unforgettable and precious. I'm sure that the time we were together and the memories we share will remain in one page of our lives and hope I can comfort the feeling of emptiness.

I'm happy but also feel sorry during the past four years and six months that we have run with the same goal.
These words cannot really express the heart that I want to convey and I also don't want to write on about something only we can understand and others would misunderstand. I just want to apologize and I alway feel apologetic to my members even though it isn't anyone's fault. Also above all, Thank you.

I want to thank all the members who melted my heart and opened it to believe that they will the people who will always be on my side unconditionally when I didn't believe that even my family will be uncontitionally on my side.

To Dear Friends, whom I love, I want to say I was happy rather than saying sorry.

Gugudan and Dear Friends who will remain in my memories as happy memories, I love you all. (I apolgize if my grammar and spelling is off because I tried writing in a haste..Thank you for reading this long writing.)"
cr: allkpop

Приложила е тази снимка::panda-145:

Oригинален пост

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Мина ще участва в нов сериал : ‘Summer Guys’   :panda-145:

Ще започне на 30-ти март.

Ще се излъчва вторник и сряда, като всеки епизод ще е по 30 минути.

Броя епизоди се очаква да са 10.

Ще си партнира с Lee Jung Shin (CN BLUE) , Kwon Hyun Bin, Lim Na Young & Lee Jung Sik

Драмата ще е за  група младежи, които искат да възродят бар на плажа. ~

0d49f03692c30635.jpg

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Мина води преговори за участието и в историческата драма KBS "When Flowers Bloom, I Think of the Moon" :panda-145:

Yoo Seungho и Lee Hyeri също преговарят за тази драма~

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Kim Se Jung се готви за самостоятелното си завръщане.

На 17 март в полунощ KST тя развълнува феновете с първия си тийзър за самостоятелното си завръщане. Криптичните съобщения за грешки „10101 00011 11101“ и „0x7e5311“ в тийзъра накраха феновете да се чудят за скритите им значения.

Междувременно това завръщане ще отбележи първото официално завръщане на Kim Se Jung като соло изпълнител от приблизително 8 месеца след излизането на сингъла й "Whale" през август.

:click:

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове