Super Junior

нямаш проблеми :asian: много обичам да се ровя из снимките им :wub: ^-^

heedontdon.gif

tumblrksndn1wwol1qzaeex.jpg

heechulrenocosplay.jpg

не знам дали някой се е заглеждал, но наистина прилича на Рено от Final Fantasy <3 xD

211845383771049agdndsll.jpg

heechul83lm8vz4.jpg

sredhair.jpg

asf220907rv2pw7.jpg

092420suju4.jpg

19fr6tx8.jpg

119056617014uy8ot0.jpg

chul1603d.jpg

cslcy14.jpg

тук е много хубав, но не съм гледала лайв изпълнение с тази прическа, не можах да намеря.. :s

sujul63.jpg

sujul43.jpg

жалко, че не е за дълго с червената коса <3

две страхотни лайв изпълнения ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p633QlzdWeA

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Donghae се снима в реклама 12Plus (с новата прическа е адски чаровен)

201009181284812524.jpg

201009181284812175.jpg

201009181284812500.jpg

201009181284811849.jpg

credits : http://sup3rjunior.wordpress.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdgncyP7cWI&feature=player_embedded

<--HANDSOME
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

kk1em.jpg

Korean Hurricane Magazine September Issue – Super Junior

Интервю с Donghae от пресконференцията на 12Plus(за рекламата)

- Your bandmates such as Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Siwon, who used to work with Miss Ump (Note: A famous Thai actress), did they tell you anything (about her)?

First of all, those three told me that they were so jealous that I have a chance to work with her one to one. They told me the filming with Ump was very fun. Ump is very friendly. When I arrived Thailand and met her, I realised my friends did tell the truth. She’s very beautiful and friendly. The (CF) filming was very fun.

- How did you feel when you watched the CFs of your friends (Note: Refers to Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Siwon) with Ump?

I should be more suitable than my friends (laugh). So, I came here alone (smile)

Hankyung , Siwon, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun - мисля че за тези реклами става въпрос

- How’s the role this time? Is there anything you’re particularly impressed?

I like every role in 12Plus CF. The staffs gave me a cute and cool character to me and that makes me very satisfy. I hope those who watch the CF would well be captivated by me.

- How do you feel receiving a role in a drama in which you will star with Arial Lin and Siwon?

I’m going to film for a new drama in Taiwan. But, actually, that drama is a Japanese anime adaption. I’m very excited because my role is a Super Star which suits me very well (smile). The drama filming will start next year. I’d like all of you to keep track of the drama.

- This time you got to work with a Thai Super Star like Miss Ump. Are you interested in starring in a Thai drama if you have a chance? And which role do you want to play?

First of all, I was wondering why nobody contacted me! (for a role in a drama) (laugh). I want to film a drama in Thailand. I like Thailand very much; want to come to Thailand more often. I would be very thankful if I have a chance to star in a drama with Ump. Any role would do. If I really have chance to star in a drama in Thailand, I want all of you to keep an eye on it. Currently, Eunhyuk is working out very hard. I asked him why he did that and he said he was going to film ‘Ong Bak’* in Thailand. He’s seriously learning Thai language. He really wants to star in ‘Ong Bak’ and he hopes the director will immediately contact him. Right now, Eunhyuk has a dog but he plans to have an elephant** as his pet instead (laugh).

* ’Ong Bak’ is a Thai action movie, starring Tony Jaa who is a very famous Thai actor for his skills in Thai fighting and his breathtaking stunt play in the film.

** An elephant is a must-have in Thai period movies. Elephant is a national animal of Thailand. I guess Eunhyuk knows that fact, so he told Donghae that joke LOL

- When you come to Thailand, you’ll always have some new Thai words to say. What Thai words do you learn this time?

(Says in Thai)

I’d rather stay here longer. (I) want to stay here for a longer time.

* It’s hard to literally translate his words into English, so I adjust the sentence a bit. The meaning is still the same

- Last time you went to Chaing-Mai, this time you’re going to Udon-Thani. How do you feel having a chance to visit many places in Thailand? And did you prepare anything for the fans?

The surprise is that I’ll visit my fans in Udon-Thani and this time I also go there with 12Plus.*

* I’m not sure if there’re two events in Udon-Thani; namely, the fanmeeting and the 12Plus event separately. The words in the article are quite ambiguous.

- Fans are enthusiastically waiting for the Super Show 3. Can you tell us when will that be?

Recently, we’ve been talking that we really want to perform the Super Show 3 in Thailand (as soon as possible). Because we know that Thai fans are actively waiting for us. I hope to perform the Show by this year.

- You’ve been the presenter (for 12Plus) for many times already. If you have a chance to put forward an idea for the new product, what would you want it to be?

Shampoo. (It) should be nice. If I have a better idea, I’ll let you know on my next trip (to Thailand).

- In SMTOWN LIVE’10, you (Note: the host refers to Super Junior as a whole) got to perform in LA. How’s that different from performing in Asia?

The most (obvious) difference is the people who went to the concert. 80% of them are foreigners. There’re not much Asians. SM staffs so as the artists were so surprised. Everything looked magnificent. I could feel the foreigners’ love and admiration for Korean music and Korean artists. I am so proud. I believe that in the future, Korean artists in Korea will gain (more) opportunities to work in the US. I’ve also heard that the foreigners who have first listened to Korean music were surprised by the music genre. Some of them said that (the music) was very nice. I’m so proud that people love Korean music. I’ll try (harder) so that Korean artists and Super Junior will be well-known (or famous) in America.

- Donghae is one of the top five of the most influential people on Twitter. If I ask you to tweet something now, what would you tweet?

I want to tweet to the (Super Junior) members that ‘Let’s hang out together!’

- Anything you want to say to Thai fans?

Thank you to every Thai fans for keeping track of our work. This time, I’m very impressed and very proud of Thai fans. It rained heavily yesterday but all of them refused to go home. Some of them didn’t have an umbrella but they still waited until the (CF) filming was done. I want all Thai fans to continue to love us and love us more and more. Don’t love anyone else! I’ll continue to work hard so that everyone will be proud of us.

участието на Heechul в сериала "i'm a legend"(камео роля)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FieCwvViyCM&feature=player_embedded#

Пак се изиграха Donghae :(:D

http://www.twitvid.com/VYMXH

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Докато чакам да клипират песента от OST-a на Haru, не ми оставя друго, освен да си слушкам песента и да си гледкам BB, защото за късмет

едните звучат, а гругите ги гледам как се забавляват.

Все пак, песента "Angel" е много подходяща за това сладурско минифилмче за един прелестен ден в Корея, и споделям гласчетата на

момчетата от SuJu, преполагам по гласове, че пак са в окастрен състав, но това няма значение, когато резултата е добър.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz1No0zKC8s

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Ако бях принцеса от средновековието този русичкия рицар нямаше да го пропусна :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bHXcS-DZJ4&feature=player_embedded#!

Beige & RyeoWook

VIA TWITTER

бабата на Siwon става на 93 години :) ЧРД

5040313370_5f768d9c89.jpg

5039692719_e993737879.jpg:D

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Моите момичета от италианския форум са видяли момчетата, които са на почивка там и са очаровани.. Вчера са били в Рим (те си ги и очакваха там), дали са им автографи, снимали са се.. и въобще са били много любезни - голямо щастие.. Чак аз им се радвам. От всички корейски групи, това е най-популярната там. Представете си какво щастие да видиш на живо идолите си. Като нашите момичета..;)

Eто инфото и първите снимки на Kyuhyun от Милано..

http://sup3rjunior.wordpress.com/2010/09/30/100101-kyuhyun-twitter-updates/

и от Флоренция..

Тук

Тук

И две любителски снимки, ще си ги познаете и дегизирани..

sujupp.jpg

39538435385229964354102.jpg

От летището на Рим Фиумичино.., Терминал Нарита.

credit:http://crimsonhero.forumcommunity.net

Тук

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Топ 20 ``smiling eye guy``

сред kpop групите (Класация на някакво китайско списание

:) )

No. 1 – Hongki (FT Island)

No. 2 – Nickhun (2PM)

No. 3 – Donghae (Super Junior)

No. 4 – Yonghwa (CNBlue)

No. 5 – Leeteuk (Super Junior)

No. 6 – Jang Geun Suk

No. 7 – Sungmin (Super Junior)

No. 8 – Kim Hyun Joong (SS501)

No. 9 – Onew (SHINee)

No. 10 – G-Dragon (Big Bang)

No. 11 – KiBum (Super Junior)

No. 12 – Kim Bum

No. 13 – Taeyang (Big Bang)

No. 14 – Minhyuk (CNBlue)

No. 15 – Taemin (SHINee)

No. 16 – Jinwoon (2AM)

No. 17 – Kangin (Super Junior)

No. 18 – Jo Kwon (2AM)

No. 19 – Daesung (Big Bang)

No. 20 – Junho (2PM)

Не се и учудвам че една четвърт от момчетата са от суджу ~~~! smiley-happy085.gif

А в класацията на Daum Fan Cafes са на 5`то място

01:TVXQ:768,690

02:BIGBANG:353,856

03:SNSD:304,440

04:SS501:248,505

05: Super Junior:236,94

06:2pm:212,294

07: SHINee:123,848

08: BEAST:121,689

09: Wonder girls:106,042

10:FT Island:101,582

11:2NE1:98,393

12:MBLAQ:82,759

13:F(X):65,115

14:2am:59,545

15:kara:55,632

А колко много много завиждам на феновете им в Рим smiley-sad015.gif

super-junior-415.jpg?w=600&h=450

super-junior-418.jpg?w=600&h=387

super-junior-417.jpg?w=600&h=800

super-junior-419.jpg?w=600&h=338

super-junior-420.jpg?w=600&h=338

super-junior-421.png?w=700&h=394

super-junior-422.png?w=700&h=485

super-junior-423.png?w=563&h=1000

super-junior-424.png?w=700&h=394

super-junior-425.png?w=700&h=394

super-junior-416.jpg?w=600&h=450

super-junior-426.png?w=400&h=400

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

2568154j.jpg

2568155y.jpg

Концертът се е провел на 1-ви август в Япония и е излъчен по японския телевизионен канал TBS, на 23 09 -части от 18 видиоклипа...

1. A Dreaming Hero

2. Steps To Stop

3. Let’s Not

4. Short Intro

5. Heartquake (with Donghae)

6. What If (with Sungmin)

7. Kyuhyun Interview

8. Listen to You – Kyuhyun Solo

9. (Japanese Song – will get back to you with the title) – Kyuhyun Solo

10. Ryeowook Interview

11. One Fine Spring Day – Ryeowook Solo

12. 三日月 by Ayaka Misazuki – Ryeowook Solo

13. Yesung Interview

14. If I Wasn’t You

15. Japanese Song – Yesung Solo

16. ミスチルのクルミ – Donghae and Sungmin Duet

17. H.I.T. – KRYDS

18. Mirror – KRYDS

19. In My Dream – KRYDS

20. Talk

21. Coagulation

22. Just You

Още:

23. The Night Chicago Died

24. Live Interview

25. The One I Love

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

lukreciana много благодаря за клиповете от концерта ^__^

Heechul се е върнал от USA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcATg1S3n0o&feature=player_embedded

Kyuhyun to star in the Musical “The Three Muskeeters”

… it’s not confirmed though!

Kyuhyun has been cast in a musical “The Three Musketeers.” He will playing the lead role of D’Artagnan. Originally, Onew from SHINee was set to play the role, but he could not do it that Kyuhyun replaced him. Total of three people, Kyuhyun, Jay from Trax and another person have been cast to play the role of D’Artagnan.

The following is the description of the character D’Artagnan: a cool guy who possess similar personality as Don Quixote goes to Paris to become a Musketeer. There will be a kiss scene between D’Artagnan and Constance in the musical.

The musical will run from December 14th to January 30th, 2011.

Source: Onsaemiro and Chungmu Art Hall website

Translated and shared by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM

лелее ще има целувка :х

101009 Leeteuk's rope jumping

как скача като заек, даже скъса въжето xDD

101009 Super Junior dances to Miina and being drawn

Teuk с това негово движение... <33 xDD

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Heechul има facebook :)http://www.facebook.com/heenimk

Heedictator-011.jpg

2) Facebook.com/heenimk I already made it, finally.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ but why I’m not correlating with it ㅡㅡ^

4) facebook.com/heenimk like this? RT @missA_min: you must create an acc to have an address (URL)!!!!

5) why Facebook doesn’t have an addressㅡㅡ

шанса е отрицателен,но му пратих покана за приятелство :lol: :lol:

А този човек в twitter е фурия :)

от доста време е в топ `trendings`

rbd06g.jpg хахах а сега и котката му е в класацията :)

Heedictator.jpg много покани в фейсбук :)

HeenimK.jpg

:) просто си го обичаме ^^ :P

66439_102108006521379_100001665392086_11060_5900176_n.jpg via facebook

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

ууу Chulie има facebook, супер ^^ ще пробвам да го добавя, дано само не си го изтрие~

Happy Birthday To Henry!!!

37598132980686739915103.jpg

Пожелавам му много здраве, успехи в университета и кариерата и много любов!

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

тъкмо се върнаха от Италия и Donghae замина в Тайланд заради Maxim Contact Lens...няма почивка за него ;s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2FQMbAVeRc

<333

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

생일축하합니다 동해!!! :es:

Happy Birthday To Donghae!!!

15294101501371550556351.jpg

20867101502004995006351.jpg

Пожелавам му на първо място много здраве, да срещне своята половинка, да продължава да ни радва с нови песни и участия, също така успех в драмата, в която ще се снима тази пролет!!!

И не на последно място да бъде все така сладък! :wub:

със сестра ми и мама му направихме торта ^^

1073711.jpg

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Браво бе, каква торта. Рожденикът трябва да е наистина специален :) .

Дано се справи в бъдещата драма, ще го гледам, обещавам. И да продължава с добрите представяния.Изглежда готин човек.

Момчетата имат нови постери за SPAO!

spao9.jpg?w=640&h=351

Siwon пак е...хубавец, и другите в каталога, но леко ще заобиколя мацките от Есен Бесен, по обичайни причини, та няма да сложа

всички снимки :lol: .

101013ipc35.jpg

spao7.jpg

101013ipc102.jpg

П.П.Ако някой намери нещо от SS3 с хубаво качество, ще се радвам да сподели.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове