SHINee

Втората част на албума ще бъде пусната  на 29-ти април и името ще е променено от "Chapter 2. Dream Girl – The Misconceptions of Me". на   "Why So Serious? – The Misconceptions of Me".

Повсяка вероятност ще бъде промотирана без Jonghyun.

Теминчо пък ще бъде част от предаването WE go Married  заедно  с  Son Naeun от A Pink 

Заедно с Виктория от f (x) за High Cut’

tumblr_mldn6tzvhp1s8l33so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mldn6tzvhp1s8l33so2_1280.jpgtumblr_mldn6tzvhp1s8l33so3_1280.jpg

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Минхо ще стане един от водещите на Music Core

Интервюто им за High Cut

tumblr_inline_mlnv0kOhyU1qz4rgp.jpg

On the morning of April 2nd, 4 days before <High Cut> was supposed to have a photoshoot with SHINee for the cover of the 100th issue, there was news of Jonghyun’s car accident. It felt like the noona’s romance SHINee had come right before our eyes but then had disappeared immediately. We could only be sad for a while, because we were in a risky situation where we had to find the card to take his place on the ambitious cover of the 100th issue. At the end of an anxious tug-of-war, f(x)’s Victoria was chosen as the 5th member.Technically, they had a unique relationship. The ‘pretty noona’ in SHINee’s debut MV of “Replay” was Victoria.

Finally on the day of the shooting, we were able to understand the meaning of turning misfortune into blessings when the five stood in front of the camera. SHINee always shown their innocent, boyish image, but we were able to their charms as men when they stood in front of a woman. No matter what anyone said, the highlight of the shooting was the staff’s obsession over SHINee that kept changing. When Minho stared at the camera with melancholy eyes for his solo cut, they were Minho’s fans, but when Onew lay down on the bed and smiled, they turned into Onew’s fans. The SHINee members’ rankings in all of the female staff’s, including the reporters’, hearts changed all the time because of Key’s perfect model aura that confused the staff if he was a model or a singer, and because of Taemin’s melting of noona’s hearts with his devilish looks. Adding to this, Victoria and Minho had a breathtaking couple cut showing off their chemistry. Although it may be unfamiliar, we put SHINee’s masculine sides into the 100th issue of <High Cut>. If you’re a woman, no, even if you’re a man, your heart will start fluttering.

First off, we’re curious about Jonghyun’s condition after the car accident.
Taemin: He hurt his his nose, so there’s no problem with his health. It’s nothing to worry about. But anyway, it’s hard for the five of us to have a photoshoot together. I’m disappointed that he couldn’t be with us today.
Minho: I talked to him yesterday and he said he’s living a very regular life at the hospital. Thanks to him, we got to do a photoshoot with Victoria noona (laugh). I laughed for a while because Victoria noona told me, “Tell Jonghyun that I said thanks. I got to do a photoshoot thanks to him.”

We actually looked at the combination of the five of you, and it turned out that ‘pretty noona’ in SHINee’s “Replay” music video was Victoria.
Victoria: Looking back, we all got so mature. Back then, it was before any of us debuted, and the SHINee members were all like cute little brothers. But they’ve become men now.
Key, Onew: (Very surprised) Wow, you speak really well.
Minho: We’ve never done an interview together like this after we debuted, so we were really surprised. When we were filming that music video, she only said, “Hello, I am Victoria,” more than ten times. So this is the power of broadcast.
Victoria: That’s right, I worked hard (laugh).

Even <High Cut> thinks your Korean has improved a lot. Before at the <Invincible Youth> (2010) press conference, you only repeated, “I’ll work hard”.
Victoria: When we promote, I only used Korean. I felt bad that the younger members were speaking for me during interviews even though I was the leader, so I practiced really hard. (She got ‘mad’ when the SHINee members mentioned her age). Fine! I’m old, too! (laugh)
Taemin: (Soothing Victoria) But I don’t have anything to be awed about. I thought you were always good at Korean, noona.

SHINee and f(x) originally had an ‘intimate collaboration relationship’.
Minho: In SM, the (Super) Junior hyungs and Girls’ Generation are close to each other, and f(x) and SHINee are close to each other. In EXO’s case, there are few members who came in after we debuted, so there are some that we honestly don’t know well, but we’re close with all members of f(x).
Key: The groups that have similar training periods are close to each other. You can say we favor each other.

What kind of solo activities do you want to try?
Key: I’ve done them all. I’ve done a reality program and a musical, so there’s nothing I’m particularly greedy for. Ah, I really liked it when I went to Barcelona, Spain with Onew and Taemin and wrote a book. I want to write another one again in the future.
Onew: That was really nice. When we went on vacation, I would make a memo as soon as I heard a story and worked so hard that I wrote a manuscript. I’ve heard that the book helped out with other people’s vacation, so I was pleased.
Minho: I wish our company would do that for me, too. (laugh) I want to do my best and my current solo activities. Once that ends, I want to be fated with a nice project.

Next month will be SHINee’s 5th anniversary since debut. What do you think has changed the most?
Key: When we first debuted, everything was unfamiliar because I didn’t know anything. It was really uncomfortable to speak or interact with the staff. I was always tense. Now, I’ve relaxed and I’m able to read the atmosphere well. Those skills have improved a lot.
Minho: All five of us have become experienced and are noticeably more comfortable on stage. Looking at videos of us from back then, we were really cute.
Key: I can’t watch those videos. It makes me feel the burden of thinking before stage, “I can’t make a mistake. I have to do well no matter what.”
Onew: I’ve become sly. If Minho is good at reading the atmosphere on air, then I’m the type to not do it at all. (If my jokes) aren’t good, they get edited out completely. If they are good, I get more screen time. I normally throw them out recklessly but it’s actually that I am very careful on shows.
Key: I wish you would think of the people always next to you. You throw them out too recklessly. (explosion of laughter)

Jonghyun is suddenly unable to carry out promotions. What are SHINee’s immediate promotion plans?
Minho: “Dream Girl” is from the “Chapter One” version, so we have to put out the song relevant to “Chapter Two”. We’ll probably promote as four without Jonghyun hyung. The feeling of the song will be an entirely different from “Chapter One”.
Key: We don’t even have time to rest. We had to prepare for promotions again. We hadn’t practiced the choreography for the new track, so it was pretty tiring when we suddenly did it yesterday.
Onew: I woke up today and it felt like I was beaten up. I think the choreography is more intense than the last.

How many push-ups do you have to do to stretch?
(All at the same time) We don’t really have to do push-ups anymore. (explosion of laughter)

In 5 years, what will the people sitting here be doing?
Onew: Ah, I’ll be 30 years old in 5 years.
Key: If I had to pick something that I want to do within 5 years, I want to have my own house. (laugh) I don’t have a house in Seoul, and my parents live in Daegu. I want to have a house in Seoul.
Onew: Isn’t London your home town? (Everyone laughs)
Taemin: I’ll be 26 in 5 years, which is the age I have to be the most energetic. I think having my own color is important, so I’ll have to figure out what I’m the best at.
Minho: Ah…. (thinking really hard). I can’t think of anything right now, but I want to be better than I am now. More than anything, I want to be happy.
Onew: I don’t really know, but I will definitely be laughing. For sure.

Source: High Cut
Translated by: jennyjjong. & kimchi hana @ shineee.net

Сканове от  High Cut’

tumblr_mllmljemeo1qdws1jo6_1280.jpgtumblr_mllmljemeo1qdws1jo7_1280.jpgtumblr_mllmljemeo1qdws1jo8_1280.jpgtumblr_mllmljemeo1qdws1jo9_1280.jpgtumblr_mllmljemeo1qdws1jo10_1280.jpgtumblr_mllmljemeo1qdws1jo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mllmljemeo1qdws1jo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mllmljemeo1qdws1jo1_1280.jpg

Превю на песните.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Можете да гледате всички участници сред, които бяха Шайни  в Тайван на MCOUNTDOWN Nihao, което беше записано на 24 април а се излъчи на 25 април

.Onew се изявяваше и като водещ.

Същевременно  клипа и албума излязоха. Албума онлайн от тук

Бе не е нещо, но пък албума има много по хубави песни.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Клипа не е нещо чак толкова оригинално, определено за Dream girl се бяха постарали повече... Но нормално сега е трябвало да преработват нещата за да си паснат без Джонг.

Чието отсъствие е осезаемо, въпреки че Таемин и Оню добре покриват частите му. И все пак оригиналният запис показва доста повече сила с гласа на Джонг. На мен песента ми допада. Гледам че има много коментари, че последните мини-та не са в стила на групата, но аз съм точно на обратното мнение. Най-накрая им дават да правят музиката която искат, без всичките Ринг-динг-донгове вече хахаххаха

А и най-накрая излезе и Sleepless Night, сташна песен (любов към баладите какво да кажа хахаха)

В песента има едиин семпъл, но не се сещам от къде е ... май от песен на Queen , на някой ако му светне да ми каже и на мен хаххаха

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Taemin, Onew и Key бяха водещи  Mcountdown от 2 май.

Да сложа Kpop Colection 2013 където пееха само 4мата- Dream Girl 

Завръщанията им по предавания :

tumblr_mmd2hwCDgZ1r7ozi3o10_r1_250.gif

Music Bank 26/04/13 Shine & Why So Serious 

Music Core 27/04/13 Shine + Why So Serious

Inkigayo 28/04/13  

Show champion 01/05/13   

Mcountdown 02/05/13      

// 

На 24 април бяха в Тайван за специалния Mcountdown, а на 25 го излъчиха  

// 
// 

Aлбума се справя много добре в класациите..Дебютирал е под номер едно в Billboard’s World Albums.

OnKey за Oh Boy! Magazine

Ще участват в Dream Team..

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Момчетата уж спряха с промоциите, но вчера за 700тния брой на MUSIC BANK имаха специална сцена и изпяха дебютната си песен и последната си песен..

http://vbox7.com/play:b87d27acab

Засега Кей участва в 2 епизода като гост в We got married като гостува заедно с Мир (MBLAQ) & Nicole (KARA) при другия от 91 приятелите JINWOON (2am) и съпругата му за да отпразнуват рождения ден на Jinwoon..Кей ме изкефи като каза "Скъпа, питай ме каквито тайни искаш " хахахаа ...Откачено човече..И даде много съвети на съпругата на Jinwoon...

Taemin пък ме кефи ...Не знам но тяхното ми е повече ROmantic & Idol...

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Angel-че пу пу явно са ти чели коментара...

Вчера официално момчета отново станаха 5 на промоциите....Иначе момчетата не са преставали промоциите..Там са си редовно...А от вчера вече видяхме Why So Serious? с представянето на 5-тимата..А и пяха и баладата на Ангелчето ..

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Onew е кандидаствал за роля в  нов ситком

Ето вчерашното им участие от @Music Bank   Interview & Why So Serious

Moмчетата днес празнуват 5тата годишнина от дебюта си!! 

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Последни сцени на @Music Core [ 25.05.2013 ] /// @Inkigayo [ 26.05.2013 ]

Onew & Key са взели участие в  JTBC High Society ..Можем да гледаме още Sunggyu (INFINITE) & SHInDONG (SUjU), които са редовни там.

Теамин ще участва в соло дебюта на Хенри от SuJu-M...Ще е камео  в 3 епизод наtvN Drama ‘Dating Agency: Cyrano’

Имали са специално парти за годишнината си ... Говорили са с феновете пеели са песни, имали са и СОЛО изпълнения ...Тук са показали специалната си книга от последното си предаване  Wonderful Day    Можете да видите сканове от тук надолу..

375135_544654868914677_80953509_n.jpg

Ето един репортаж от събитието с анг суб

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Момчетата се готвят за излизането на японският си албум Boys Meet U ,  но преди това ще излезе сингълът Breaking News. Ето и краткият видеоклип за песента

Песента им която е част от саундтрака на The Queen’s Classroom

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Датата на излизане на втория японски албум е 26 юни.

Пълен трак лист

01. Password
02. Breaking News
03. Dazzling Girl
04. 1000 Years, always by your side
05. Run With Me
06. Kiss Yo
07. The world with you
08. Keeping love again
09. BURNING UP!
10. Sherlock
11. Fire
12. I'm with you

Ето кратки части на песните, които ни споделиха Universal

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Момчетата излязоха на сцената в неделя на     INKIGAYO, където имаше специално предаване,където отпразнуваха половин година от 2013..

Изпълниха DREAM GIRL

http://vbox7.com/play:e86186ab7c

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Наградите на  MNET 20'S CHOICE AWARD   се проведоха вчера.. На синия килим бяха само трима,но за самото изпълнение дойдоха и другите двама.. 
Също така отнесоха наградата за Performance и отпразнуваха рождения ден на Taemin

68143055.jpg

http://vbox7.com/play:56eab64cc4

+++ днес пуснаха и тийзър към нов японски клип

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

На 8 Август момчетата ще пуснат  Repackage албумът  с името - “The Misconception of Us” 
Той ще влючва “Chapter 1. Dream Girl – The Misconceptions of You” и “Chapter 2. Why So Serious? – The Misconceptions of Me +  две нови песни балади:

Selene 6.23” с участието на Yiruma.and “Better Off”, които са по текст на Jonghyun.

Минхо ще вземе участие и в една нова драма на MBC с името  Medical Top Team, която ще почне през октомври.

Героя му ще се казва: Kim Sung Woo..Какво още казва Минхо:

"Very honoured to be able to work together with a good director, writer and actors. Will try and learn a lot, do everything possible and present a more mature side through this work."

Onew участва в ситкома JTBC ‘Welcome To Royal Villa’

Key и Jonghyun са били водещи на едно предаване с F(X) -  @ f(x) spoiler

Цялата версия:

http://vbox7.com/play:ebc13bd18d

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове