C.N.Blue

Сините официално се завръщат на корейска сцена..Това ще се случи в началото на януари по всяка вероятност на 14 януари ще пуснат клипа..Тогава се пада и третата им годишнина от дебюта им в Корея..

Също така на 15 и 16 момчетата имаха концерти в Корея под името "BLUE NIGHT"

Тъй като съм си GOGUMA фенка... Първо радвам се, че ще се завръщат тогава защото и момичетата ще се завърнат през януари.....а Seohyun, Teayeon Yoon и Tiff, са посетили концерта на 15 ..Там са били също и UEE(after school) и Kyuhyun (SuJu)/...А момичетата от АОА са били забелязани на 16...

Загряват ни с една сесия за CECI за януари..

tumblr_mf5oinT01X1rrbfu6o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mf5oinT01X1rrbfu6o3_400.jpgtumblr_mf5oinT01X1rrbfu6o2_400.jpg

tumblr_mf5l842mrA1rim9who4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mf5oinT01X1rrbfu6o1_1280.jpg

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Мислех си,че EmbedUpload може да бъде объркващ :lol:

Ето директен линк към Mediafire :click:

Иначе в страницата в предния ми пост Zippyshare,Uploadedto,Hotfile,Uptobox и Putlocker още си работят.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

SEASON GREETING CALENDAR

0091.jpg

0021.jpg

0081.jpg

0102.jpg

0041.jpg

0112.jpg

0031.jpg

0011.jpg

И още една част /2/

0061.jpg

0051.jpg

0122.jpg

0072.jpg

tumblr_mfbsqq0xkc1rtc6e8o2_1280.jpg

[Twitter / Photo / Trans] 121220 Jungshin update

tumblr_mfbsqq0xkc1rtc6e8o1_1280.jpg

[EngTrans] Everyone~ Jungshin here. The weather is cold again! Please beware of the cold ^^ I was very happy at our concert~~ To those who came, THANK YOU! And those who didn’t please don’t be sorry. As soon as there’s a good chance we’ll work hard for it~ Please look forward to CNBLUE’s comeback on January 14! I haven’t been able to meet my parents a lot this year so I wrote a short letter like this~ It’d be good if you guys could write short letter like this to your parents too. Have a great year end!

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Големи скици са! Дано скоро има превод, макар че и без такъв се хилих само на физиономиите и лудориите им. Благодаря за клипчето!

Не знам дали сте гледали този концерт, аз за първи път виждам тези клипове и много ми харесаха, затова ги поствам:

линк 1

линк 2

линк 3

Update - 29 Dec. 2012

Red carpet - мисля, че е от днес:

Red carpet

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

На 30 декември момчетата пуснаха пародийна снимка, която е подобна на тази от на техния албум от преди 3 години - ‘Bluetory‘ - и с намек, че остават само 14 дни до тяхното завръщане и тяхната 3 годишнина

Какво написа Йонг под снимката

“CNBLUE copied our debut album’s jacket because we are making a comeback on January 14th, our debut day as well as our third year anniversary, did we change a lot? There are only a few days left until we meet with a new album, please look forward to January 14th! Ps, it’s Yonghwa ^^”

20121230_cnblue_parody.jpg

Sbs Gayo Daejun {29/12/12]

http://vbox7.com/play:d9d9caaab6

И специалната им сцена с момчетатаот Ft Island

Maлко снимки от червения килим

sbs-gayo-rc-5.jpg

s23.jpgsbs-gayo-rc-14.jpgsbs-gayo-rc-10.jpgsbs-gayo-rc-3.jpg

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Интервюто на Йонг за Ceci Magazine January 2013:

300.jpg

Ceci: Now then I realised you are actually someone that has the aura which is easy going.

Yonghwa: I also got a shock when I realised I can be such an interesting person. (smile)

Ceci: Did you hear from anyone that say you are different from what they imagine?

Yonghwa: Quite frequently, they feel that I am more interesting than what they thought. I feel sense of satisfaction when I feel these, as this is something that comes naturally from me, not something that I tried hard to express intentionally, so no matter where, the atmosphere will never become cold. If there is rest time during working, I would not sleep as well, as sleeping awhile tends to give that kind of half sleep half awake state which is not good for work. Normally I would joke around and let the sleep mood to go away, so once I reach home, I would sleep immediately.

Ceci: As CNBLUE 4th Single <ROBOT> is going to release soon, is there any detail that you would want your fans to notice or pay more attention? (This interview took place on 1st Dec)

Yonghwa: In the song, <ROBOT>, it has the meaning that said ‘I lose myself and controlled by others’, this makes people feel that I am ranting. It is true that when I am composing, normally I would use my feeling as part of it. However, this song is more for current situation of many people in this realistic world, that in reality, there are too much things to restrict us and cause us to shut and lose our inner self. It is more like we are living for the sake of others in this generation as compared we are living with our determination, so this is something that I would like to show in this single.

Ceci: Would you think that your composition will go narrower if you keep writing about love story?

Yonghwa: Definitely, and it can be something very normal. We want to write songs that show progress and keep moving to reach a higher goal, and also theme related to love story. So this is how we keep expanding our music circle wider.

Ceci: In Japan, all the title songs have been CNBLUE’s own composition, but this has not been seen in Korea yet. I believe many of them are waiting for it.

Yonghwa: There are definitely advantages and disadvantages using our own composition, our new album would be released in January. This would be the first time that I am using my own composition as our title song for our comeback in Korea. It would feel like Jonghyun’s music style, music that filled with pureness and also a bit of dance with pop. This would be the musical route CNBLUE would like to demonstrate in this album.

Ceci: Composing is a form of work that requires sometimes of emotions, does this become a ranting session?

Yonghwa: In the past, I keep feeling.. ‘why (people) keep say composing is a form of pain? Just treat it as a form of interest and it would not be tiring already. And also composing is so interesting!’ As you think it is way, everything will just come to you, during days that have schedules; I would always write a few lines everyday during midnight. However, when you dedicate time just for composing, it is really super stressful, and everywhere I go, I would say ‘hey, look forward to the next album’, this sentence is also another problem, I should not have said it. After taking nap, members went for their schedules and I am alone at home eating delivery, I feel the need that I need to write a song. At the end, my mustache gets longer slowly. Because of this time, I actually learn a lot. I am not the kind that can write good songs if there is a lot of time.

Ceci: HAHA, mustaches. If writing songs do not depend on time, what do you think it depends on?

Yonghwa: I think it is really luck. Sometimes when I write it is like ‘Wa, daebak!’ but when I hear it again the next day, it feels different already.

Ceci: Is it the same as writing blog at 2am?

Yonghwa: It is like at first I felt immersed while writing, and then the next day I would be shaking my head and hais, so my moustache gets even longer.

Ceci: What are the members’ reactions towards your composing?

Yonghwa: Nowadays, I would know when I look at their expression. Jonghyun would say it is fine if there is not very big problem. Minhyuk and Jungshin would be ‘not bad, still okay’ and ‘Wa, this really not bad, daebak’, if I heard the front answer, I would throw away the song immediately.

Ceci: What kind of remark would you like to hear from this new single, which would make you feel sense of satisfaction?

Yonghwa: First, I need to feel satisfied about it, but everyone has different kind of preferences, so I could never let everyone to like it. More like I hope to gain appreciation in my work, as in the midst of development, we would work very hard earnestly and hope people could see the effort we have placed in. This would be enough.

Ceci: I am curious how did you spend your time while members are on schedules.

Yonghwa: I visited the café in front of Hongdae, observing people while drinking coffee. I went back to my hometown Busan for 2-3 weeks. I played basketball with my friends and also with some other people that were also at the court. In the end, someone tweeted that Jung Yonghwa’s basketball technique still not bad. Really glad, it is true that I played quite well that day.

Ceci: In the midst of preparing this interview, I went online for some research and saw quite some posts that say ‘my teacher taught Jung Yonghwa…’ Looking through all these posts, all of them are praising you.

Yonghwa: I saw it too. (smile) Actually there is some real and some fake. Like those outside fried chicken shop smelling, drinking chocolate milk while talking, all these are not true. And my dad is not a doctor, I am not sure how this rumors started. You can believe those sweet and warms things mentioned, more than 80% are true.

Ceci: Do you feel like joining as member and verify it?

Yonghwa: During primary school PEPERO DAY, I really receive many Pepero. Heehee. During my years in boys school, I also compared with others or maybe I like to get people attention, so I always walked to school instead of taking bus.

Ceci: Use 5 words to describe Jung Yonghwa. You can use fill in the blanks method.

Yonghwa: Unknowingly [prudent], can get angry over small matter. After you understand you would realise I am [nagging person], as we get closer and closer [take care the person ever more]. When I get excited, I would use [dialect], towards people that I like [love without limits]

Ceci: You are actually someone that is very romantic.

Yonghwa: I am not that kind that will hide my feeling, but will show it. I am not that type that can hide a prepared gift and wait until the end and surprise the girl. As I am impatient, so normally once I see the party I would tear and open the package ‘ ya~ ya~ see is it suitable?’ (while doing the ‘wear necklace’ action), then say ‘ah very nice’ this type.

Ceci: (Smile) Time passes quite fast, with 2013 coming, say something to your love, Jungshin.

Yonghwa: Very very handsome brother. I really really like you a lot a lot. We must continue to play and live happily forever. 2013 lets go towards our goal! (Ceci: Is there anything you would like him to change?) I love everything he does, even if he just raises hand or kick. Recently Jungshin faces a lot of stress from his first drama, I feel like I need to be by his side and jokes with him to release his stress.

Ceci: Lastly, in order to let others to understand you more, we have prepared ‘Jung Yonghwa User Manual Tip’

Yonghwa: ‘To me, if there are people in this world believe that CNBLUE songs are the best, then I don’t have any more wish. I would continue to write songs that are better than what people expect and continue to work hard and give surprise. Please give me carrots and not whip, so that I would be happier and more excited than a whale dancing. As I am someone that can do better when I receive more compliments and praises. When I am excited or tired, please give me coffee. I only drink Iced Americano because I am a hot man with many ambitions.

524818_468843733153444_913348030_n.jpg

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Днес момчетата имат фен подписване и с каква промяна ни изненадаха wowwwwwwwww.Всички с различни прически и цветове..

tumblr_mgg6959mjQ1rdc897o1_500.jpg

Излезе Tracklist ...Не сме се съмнявали в способностите на нашия лидер.

Coffee Shop

Lyrics: Jung Yong Hwa

Composed: Jung Yong Hwa

I Am Sorry

Lyrics: Han Seung Ho, Jung Yong Hwa

Composed: Han Seung Hun, Jung Yong Hwa

Where You Are (English)

Lyrics/Composed: Jung Yong Hwa

Na Geudae Boda

Lyrics: Han Seung Ho, Kim Jae Yang

Composed: Lee Jong Hyun, Kim Jae Yang

Naran Namja

Lyrics: Han Seung Ho, Jung Yong Hwa

Composed: Han Seung Hun, Jung Yong Hwa

Lalala

Lyrics/Composed: Jung Yong Hwa

Съшевременно излязоха два тийзера ... ..Другата Studio

Ето зад кадър на фотосесията за CECI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTCexbkmH3Y

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Първо да честитя 3 годишнина на момчетата Да им пожеляа много щастие и радости другото сами ще го открият заедно и една реплика на Lee Jonghyun:

We are a band which can’t be described with words.”

tumblr_mgl38v64581rhho87o1_500.png

tumblr_mgl268mk1z1s2e47yo1_500.jpg

Вървящите СИНИ към УСПЕХЪТ

tumblr_mglqy1U22b1r0igmuo3_250.giftumblr_mglqy1U22b1r0igmuo1_250.giftumblr_mglqy1U22b1r0igmuo2_250.gif

А сега към другата част от радостта в днешния ден линк :click:

Ето листа с песни:

01. I’m Sorry

02. Coffee Shop

03. 나 그대보다

04. 나란 남자

05. 라라라

06. Where You Are (English ver.)

[

И клипът:.Да си кажа даже повече ми харесва от песента в предишното им завръщане " Hey you"много повече ....Но всички са толкова невероятни

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RucGaUCYF4

tumblr_mgloiuGWjQ1qdhf3po4_500.jpg

tumblr_mgloiuGWjQ1qdhf3po3_500.jpg

tumblr_mgloiuGWjQ1qdhf3po2_500.jpg

tumblr_mglmwhlhwS1qmi9voo1_500.png

tumblr_mglnk6FGdk1rrc53do1_500.jpg

tumblr_mglnnd8Lmz1rrc53do1_500.jpg

tumblr_mglnrumgZ31rrc53do1_500.jpg

tumblr_mglnf8SlSh1rrc53do1_500.jpg

Редактирано от bubble
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Мини-то е добро, доста по-добро от предишния албум, поне за мен. Разнообразно е, хем си има полъха на момчетата, хем има малко мейнстриймче, хем и нови неща са пробвали.

Изненадана съм с избора на заглавна песен...никакви впечатления точно от нея, освен изцепката "Are you cray?" Това cray много актуално, ей :lol:.

Иначе Coffee shop е сладка, точно за масовата публика, песен, La La La е интересна за слуха ми (де що има la la la, май все ми харесва :lol: ), а гласа на Jonghyun е страхотен и си личи, че е работил с жар по своята песен.

Naran Namja, отново с ритъм, става. Очаквам лайвчета, да и да ги видя как са им новите прически :).

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Видето на I’m Sorry е наистина прекрасно! Радвам се, че са избрали Лондон за снимки. IСъс сигурност им е харесал престоят и се надявам да се върнат пак в Европа. Снимките също са много хубави. Просто се вмъкват в обстановката някак. Ето на такива клипове се радвам - раздвижени, красиви и чувствени. Браво, браво! Да си призная досега песните им ми се струваха все еднакви. Не че не съм ги намирала за талантливи, но не съм ги слушала точно по тази причина. Йонгхуа си го харесвам, но сега разпознавам и гласа мъничкия красавец от "Дженталмените". Много му ходи по-късичката косица. Изобщо всички изглеждат добре. Ще тегля и другите песни да слушам;)))

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

На Golden Disk Awards 2013 провели се в началото на годината момчетата грабнаха една от наградите Disk Bonsang и една награда Malaysia's Favorite Artist

24.jpg

Само тримата позират защото Yong беше водещ на събитието:

cnblue.jpg?w=614

00221917e9c4126047810e.jpg

На наградите Yong имаше соло изпълнение :click: ; JongHyun праше компания на Juniel и пееше - illa illa :click:..Момчетата заедно изпълниха Hey You + Intuition :click:

Не знам доколко съм разбра информацията, но момчетата май ще започнат да свирят на живо в седмичните предавания..

Ето клипчета от завръщанията в различните предавания

@SBS Inkigayo [20/1/2013]

Изпълнението им от @SBS Inkigayo 27/1/2013

При завръщането си на Music Core [19/1/2013] бяха водещи и изпълниха и

и

Още едно изпълнение от Music Core 26/1/2013

При m countdown .Не съм сигурна дали са пяли там ако са пяли ще е на 17/1 а от там не намирам, но пък миналата седмица на 24/1 даже се бореха за първа награда със SNSD....За жалост освен,че не бяха на сцената и не пяха,но и не спечелиха..Но тая седмица ако пак са номинирани съм сигурна,че ще спечелят.

При завръщането си на Music Bank [18.01.2013] изпълниха More Than You + I'm Sorry a при Music Bank [25/1] И тук бяха номинирани със SNSD,но пак не спечелиха, Същевремено тук изпълниха и LaLaLa заедно с Yuns АОА Lalala + I'm Sorry

Нямаше как да не ви споделя и това шоу - gag concert [27/1/2013] просто бяха невероятни ..хаха за жалост Jung Shin не е участвал защото е бил зает със ситкома си, който също набира голям рейтинг..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8sYc3GzIXs

И още едно предаване от 26/1/2013 CNBLUE Guerrila date ENG SUB

Преводите на I'm Sorry // A Man Like Me // La La La // More Than You

Нещо за край, но не съм сигурна Kwon Kwang-jin който е бил част от Cn blue преди дебюта им в Корея може да участва в новата група на FNC, която ще дебютира по някое време тая година..

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Днешните победители в Show Champion!

:beer:

tumblr_mhg18vNhNJ1r5mu9go1_500.jpg

I'm Sorry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2Qgloqx7sI

Win+Encore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Huk66PL_-KE

Много ме радва и песента и лайфовете. Още победи им желая.

Изпълненията от участието им в YHY's Sketchbook

I'm Sorry

Where You Are

Love

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове