U-Kiss

Удоволствието ми е пълно :es: , така че ще ми простите за двойния пост :rolleyes:

ПС. Ейнджълче, поздравче :panda-145:

Редактирано от melli
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Мерси за поздрава :P

Сега с клипа песента ми харесва още повече. Албума ще трябва да го преслушам още няколко пъти за да ми хареса всичко.

Ще ме прощава Александър, че го казвам това, но одобрявам новите момчета -_- Вокалиста има приятен глас.

Харесва ми и това, че са разпределили песента горе долу добре.

И все пак Soohyun Forever :lol: :lol: :lol:

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Цял ден си мечтаех за момента, в който ще се прибера и ще гледам клипа... и чакането си заслужаваше :yes: Страхотен е... хареса ми, че имаше история. Началото беше много добро... ДонгХо сам в гората и свири на пиано :) а когато започна да рапира :o къде се е крил досега - питам аз... Любимата ми част от клипа е когато са на покрива на сградата и вятъра ги духа :lol: ... толкова са хубави, като ангелчета... но още ми странно да не виждам Александър и КиБум :(

AJ и Хун не ме разочароваха... още отначало си бях казала, че ще им дам шанс и не съжалявам... Много добре се справиха...

Ох толкова се радвам :D сега остава да станат и на 1во място... Албума е много добър, даже най - добрият им... много рядко се случва да слушам всички песни от албум и да са ми на replay постоянно

U-kiss - 0330

(Eli) Yo listen up this is my tragic story just to break into my heart

(Hoon) I still cannot forget you

I keep thinking about you

I really miss you

(U-Kiss) I cannot sleep the whole night

(Hoon) The sound of the raindrops hitting on the window of my heart

The place that you left

I miss you so much

(U-Kiss) And I cannot sleep at all the whole night

(AJ) The view of your back, As you walk through the rainy road

I couldn't do anything again,

I regret it everyday. I'm sorry,

I pray, I want you to be back.

I can't. I cannot stand a day without you.

My tears are falling from my eyes.

How can I forget you ? How long will I be like this ?

(Soohyun) I still cannot forget you

I really miss you

(Soohyun) The sound of the raindrops hitting on the window of my heart

The place that you left

I miss you so much

(Kiseop) Oh tonight again, tonight again, her

(Eli) I keep thinking of you at night, I cannot sleep

Why did I turn on this love show

The distance between us grew apart

I was the servant of this love

Why did we fight ? Why did we do this?

Did you lose the sight ? We used to be in love.

Why am I stuck in this moment ? The one I need is you, Fool.

(Dongho) You, dropping your shoulders

You, taking a rest on the ground

You, pounding your chest in frustration

You, hold your hands to pray to heaven

I think of you like that. Let's forget everything and erase all our bad memories.

(I'm sorry) I know how you feel All I can say is 'I'm sorry'.

(Kevin) I still cannot forget you

I really miss you

(Kevin) The sound of the raindrops hitting on the window of my heart

The place that you left

I miss you so much

(Kevin) Oh tonight again, tonight again, her

(Eli, AJ, Dongho) You and I, don't cut our cord.

Don't deny our r²p

Come to me, everything is alright now.

Again, again We will start everything over again.

(U-Kiss) I cannot sleep at all the whole night

(Hoon) I still cannot forget you

I really miss you

(Kevin) The sound of the raindrops hitting on the window of my heart

The place that you left

I miss you so much

U-kiss - Worda that hurt me... (내게 아픈 말은...) обожавам началото на песента... все едно съм си пуснала някаква игра :lol:

Chorus:

Oh Don't say the words that hurt

You said you loved only me

Please don't leave me like this

I don't have the strength to look at you

Rap 1:

How can love change like this

Like this

I die trying to say it again and again

I say it again but you don't listen

Our memories come back to me

The tears come up as I think of you

Clenching my fists I tried to forget you

How long did I last again until I looked for you

Verse:

No matter how I search you're not there (why)

No matter how I think there's no reason (why)

Reaching my hand out there's no grasp

Why, don't you try to leave me

Chorus:

Narration:

Frightened (I'm frightened)

I might hear hurtful words

I felt it (I know)

Your eyes are different (your actions and words)

Rap 2:

How can love change so easily

I still have love to show you, how can you end it

The ring on the fourth finger said forever

I can't give you up so please be my wendy

Verse:

No matter how I search you're not there (why)

No matter how I think there's no reason (why)

Reaching my hand out there's no grasp

Why, don't try to leave me

Chorus:

I don't have strength to look at you

Bridge:

Don't go, is there someone else

Why are you falling apart from me

Don't make me go crazy

Chorus:

Oh Don't express the emotions that hurt

Don't say you have to leave

Да сложа и снимки на КиСоп за цвят :P

110330Kiseop1.png

110330Kiseop2.png

Утре се завръщат на Mnet M!Countdown и разбира се аз цял ден ще съм в университета :mad2: ще имам да ги мисля цял ден :D

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Завръщането на момчетата на Mnet M!Countdown :panda-145:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ-BSLvnja8&feature=feedu

Ейнджъл, заради твоето "Soohyun Forever", погледа ми все на него беше :D.

Гледам го, слушам го и чувствам, че съм на път и аз да се присъединя към "Soohyun Forever" :blush:

ПС. Bambi, как успя да ми прочетеш мислите и за клипа, и за песните, и за новите попълнения :blink:. Плашиш ме :lol2:.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

ПС. Bambi, как успя да ми прочетеш мислите и за клипа, и за песните, и за новите попълнения :blink: . Плашиш ме :lol2: .
По този въпрос мога да кажа само, че великите умове мислят еднакво :P

Днешното изпълнение от Music Bank + зад кулисите с Orange Caramel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPPIp2QSwPc&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYeGfax55Bo&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHjPEIQOZAQ&feature=player_embedded

Мисля, че е излишно да казвам колко много харесвам песните :D просто им обожавам облеклата... комбинацията сиво-бяло и синьо-бяло-черно много ми допада, както и черно и златисто и бяло със странни линийки :lol: ... и вече не са облечени еднакво :yes: въпреки, че както да ги облекат пак ще си ги обичам ;) А танца ми е супер сладък, харесва ми началото, когато СуХьон и КиСоп "свирят" във въздуха... а една много любима част

е когато съкровището СуХьон пада на колене, за да изпее високият тон :wub: да направи така и пред мен изобщо няма да му се разсърдя.

И да не е като без нищо и малко любими моменти от клипа

e29ab731.jpg

fca246f5.jpg

eb4d4299.jpg

f7cdae16.jpg

1a5ff5c5.jpg

07ff0244.jpg

7c2daad3.jpg

9c19d461.jpg

152bcd9d.jpg

7893a435.jpg

Сутринта, докато "обикалях" из интернет пространството попадам на статия, в която се казва, че Александър и КиБум щели да се върнат и Ю кис ще си бъдат вече 9 :blink: и аз WTF... тъкмо да почна да се радвам и поглеждам календара - 1 април... :D толкова ли не могат да измислят нещо по - така... още е малко рано да се "шегуват" точно с такава "новина"

И накрая, но не на последно място

12086103.jpg

76311521.jpg

65027910.jpg

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

More than a present за Melli и Bambi :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IJhOqwsiJ0

Няма много разлики в клипа, но понеже днес няма да има Music Core ви слагам утешителна награда :D

Ооо снимките на Soohyun се златни :lol: Аз най-ги харесах в костюмите от MCountdown за 03330.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Мерси little_angel :kiss2: а аз с такова нетърпение очаквах Music Core и накрая да го отменят...

@ Lotte Giants 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyBkAFiTHHw&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtI-jEtRbtk&feature=player_embedded

@ Shim Shim Ta Ra Radio

simsim79110401074513sst.jpg

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Преди да излезе новия албум си мислех, че песента ще бъде пълна боза тъй като двама члена липсват, но уви оказа се много хубава и постоянно ми се върти в главата.Страхотна е!А за новите членове - ами не са лоши имат много гласови възможности до колкото видях.Поздравявам ги че така бързо се вписаха в обстановката, но колкото и да са добри според мен не могат да заменят предишните двама членове на групата !!

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Ейнджълче, благодарско за поздравчето :kiss2: (аз чак сега го видях, знаеш бях заета с други неща :rolleyes:)

Упс, някой май ме е изпреварил, затова ще си редактирам поста :lol:.

Може би си въобразявам, което е 99% вероятно :lol2:, но ми се струва че с всяко лайв изпълнение стават май по-добри :unsure:.

На мен пък с тези костюмчета ми харесват най-много (Soohyun изпъква сред останалите :wub:)

Редактирано от melli
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Ще започна първо с изпълненията им от Music Core и Inkigayo

@ Music Core

@ Inkigayo

U-KISS, Jay Park & others cast for upcoming idol movie, “Mister Kids”

The members of U-KISS and Jay Park have been cast for an upcoming idol-themed movie, “Mister Kids“!

U-kiss and Jay Park held their first recording in Junju on April 8th, and reportedly, U-KISS will be dividing into units for the movie. The main plot revolves around the fierce competition between two top idol groups.

Despite their busy schedule with their “0330” comeback, the members have been taking lessons in piano, bass, guitar, and drums to perfect their transformation into a full fledged band for the movie.

The cast line-up also includes Kim Soo Ro, Park Ye Jin, and Ji Hyun Woo.

Credits: naver + allkpop + Kissme4UKiss

Момчетата ще вземат участие в Dream Concert 2011 :P

6776-061pxqw5cy.jpg

Ще бъдат на една сцена с TVXQ, Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee, Big Bang, 2NE1, BEAST, 2AM, IU, Jay Park, G.NA, F(x), MBLAQ, 4Minute,

After School, Secret, C.N. Blue, T-ara :)

Освен това ще участват и в Korea Times Music Festival 2011. Другите изпълнители са 4minute, Baek Ji-Young, Bobby Kim, DJ DOC, G.NA, Jay Park, Jeon Young-Rok, Jeong Soo-Ra, K.Will, Kim Jang-Hoon, Lee Eun-Ha, Secret, SISTAR, Song So-Hee, Sul Woon-Do

И едно интервю на Донг Хо за Epop magazine

xbZLp.jpg

fDrXL.jpg

What is the difference between “singer Dongho” and “actor Dongho”?

There isn’t a very big difference, when we are performing on music shows I will walk and use music to de-stress, but now I pass time by watching dramas. The biggest difference is that my members are not with me. When I am lonely or sad I have no one to lean onto. This is quite sad.

Was the filming of “Royal Family” interesting?

Very interesting. There were much more scenes that I had to act in compared to the previous movie that I was in. The difficulty level was also higher, and my acting skills are not that good yet, but I am trying to improve on this and I feel that I should work harder.

Was it burdensome to act together with your seniors?

“Royal Family” is based on a family in Korea’s high-class society, so the atmosphere on set is quite tense, but after the director shouts “Cut!” it will be different, especially when I hear the seniors talk about their past experiences. They are so meaningful!

Is there a role you must try playing?

I want to try playing a role like Kim Joo Won (Hyunbin) in “Secret Garden” that can move even male fans. I also want to try playing roles that can make people think “if only I were more mature” or “If only I could do this”.

Which actor do you want to act most with?

“Dream High”’s Kim Soohyun hyung. I am his loyal fan! Actually, I’ve met him once, his personality is really nice! If I ever get to the standard where I can work with him, I hope I will get the chance to.

Is it very tiring to be acting and preparing for a comeback at the same time?

To be honest... I am feeling very tired, that’s why I am trying to adopt good habits. I need to rest but at the same time remember dance steps and watch dramas! So, I am working hard now to balance all these out.

Do you have any special methods to keep yourself healthy?

I don’t have anything special, but I really like eating sweet food like chocolates. Once I am tired I will be unhappy, so at these times I need chocolate to cool myself down.

What present do you want to give to your parents the most?

I hope when I earn lots of money next time… I want to buy a big present to show my respect for them. I really admire celebrities whenever I see news of them buying houses and cars~

What is the biggest difference between now and when you just debuted?

When we first debuted I didn’t know anything. I only chose to work in this industry because I liked the idea of being a singer, but after becoming one I realised the advantages and disadvantages, so recently I have been trying to think positively. Even if I see insulting comments, even if I face difficulties, even if I don’t have any air time, I will still think on the bright side and realise these are not really problems.

As a singer, what is the dream who want to achieve most?

Until today we haven’t even gotten first on any music show. I really wish U-KISS will get number one.

What about you makes you attractive?

Everytime I answer this question I will feel so embarrassed, how can I talk about my own attractiveness without feeling embarrassed? I am very mature for my age and that is what’s attractive about me. Contrary to first impression, nobody can believe that I am only 18 after speaking to me. At first I felt hurt, but as time passed I realised that it is actually attractive. Although I am only a normal student, I seem very mature at times.

What kind of girls do you like?

I don’t like people who tell lies. I can tell if someone is lying very easily. If I know that someone has been lying I will explode in anger, so I don’t want to be in a relationship with someone who lies!

If you could be born again, what kind of person do you want to be?

A while ago when I was at a certain website I saw a topic about the guy who looks best dressed up as a girl (?). Curious, I clicked on it and realised that it was me! It seems a bit weird to be saying this, but at times I think I’m quite abnormal. Usually when guys are asked to dress up as girls they will be unwilling, but when I do it I will make sure I take care of my hair and take pictures, acting as if I have worn skirts for a long time. Although this sounds like I am boasting, but I think I am quite pretty. If I were to be born again I want to be a girl who is even prettier than I am now!

Бейби Донг Хо е отказал 5 главни роли... Миналата година той направи своя дебют в “Villain & Widow" и оттогава го "ухажват" :lol: Главната причина за неговите откази е, че все още няма достатъчно опит и актьорските му умения не са достатъчно добри. За това предпочита да се занимава първо с по - малки роли за да може да се усъвършенства :) До сега е участвал в “My Black Mini Dress”, "MBC’s “Royal Family”, “Real School” и “Villain & Widow.”

И едно по - старичко интервю :P

IMG_0651.jpg

U-KISS Whose Fans Can’t Help But Want To Kiss

7 members group U-KISS who visited Taiwan for the first time, their lively personalities let people feel close to them! Although it’s their first visit to Taiwan, there is already a group of KISS ME who support them in Taiwan. During the media interview, the interactions among members were very interesting, especially Alexander, Eli, Dongho who are very good in Mandarin, are able to reply directly in Mandarin which enable people to get closer to them more easily!

How did you feel about your first visit to Taiwan?

Dongho: I got to know some Taiwanese friends that time when I lived in China for some years and those friends had recommended me many beautiful sceneries of Taiwan. This time I got to come to Taiwan finally, I especially want to visit National Palace Museum but there’s no time to go, such a great pity.

Kevin: Taiwan’s pearl milk tea is really very tasty and I keep drinking and drinking during these days in Taiwan, not eating actually.

Alexander: Taiwan’s spicy hot pot is really very delicious and we all like it.

How does U-KISS plan to spend upcoming 14th February Valentine’s Day?

Alexander: Our members all don’t have girlfriends, so regardless it’s the western 14th February Valentine’s day or it’s 14th March White Day, it’s not of big relation to us. But in Korea, 14th April is Black Day, a day for singles to get together and eat jajangmyeon.

The 3 members Alexander, Eli and Soohyun have recently participated in the reality variety program <We Are Dating>, pairing up with girl group Girl’s Day as couples, is there any interesting story during the recording? If the other 4 members have the chance to join in the show, the female celebrity that you wish to pair up with the most is?

Eli: For the first recording, we had to confess to the girl and displayed one talent. What I prepared was the leg kicking action of Taekwondo and I had never thought that once I kicked, my pants tore on the spot, so I had no choice but to take off my jacket and tied it to the lower body, it was really embarrassing!

Alexander: Recording this program was very hard! Because I wasn’t close with the ‘girlfriend’ in the program before the recording, but the producer told us to show a very loving image, so during the recording, we purposely acted very sweet, and it felt really awkward!

Soohyun: I think this program is very fun. Though we are celebrities, we can make use of this chance to ‘date’ publicly. My personality is originally very meticulous and romantic and the program also gives me such concepts, so I’m very happy to be able to participate in this program.

Kibum: Originally, the company said to let people in the group without any work in comparison to participate but I obviously had no work for two months and stayed at home! Haha! If I can participate in the future, I hope to pair up with Taiwan’s celebrity Big S but I heard that she just got married, then just choose Big S’s younger sister, Small S! (The writer told him on the spot that Small S is not only married but also already has 2 daughters! On the spot, Kibum 3 lines on the face and being teased by members no wonder always single!)

Kevin: If I can participate in the program, I wish to pair up with KARA’s maknae Jiyoung, reason is I like girls of cute-style.

Kiseop: I will like to pair up with Ku Hye Sun.

Dongho: I like IU, because she can sing very well and I can always listen to her singing if I date her!

If you all are girls, who will you choose in the group to be your boyfriend?

Eli: I choose Kibum because he’s rich!

Dongho: I choose Eli because he’s very manly!

Kevin: I will choose Soohyun because he’s very much like a guy plus he understands women’s thinking very well.

Alexander: I choose Kibum as he will like a person wholeheartedly.

Kibum: I choose Dongho. He’s the maknae of the group and I wish to turn into a noona to dote on him.

Kiseop: I choose Kevin because his personality is very pure.

Soohyun: I choose Alexander because he lives alone, his house is very big and there are games to play plus his personality is very meticulous, passionate and also is a serious and handsome guy.

Kibum and his elder brother Hyungjun run a side business, if the other members also have the ability, what kind of business will you wish to run?

Kibum: Haha, I think the others will want to become my company employees!

Alexander: I will want to open a bubble tea shop in Korea and Kevin should be my shop’s loyal customer.

Eli: I like drinking coffee very much, so I will like to open a café.

Dongho: I will like to open a café too but what I want is a small and warm café, don’t want to have so many customers so that the customers who patronize the shop are able to do their own stuffs peacefully.

Kiseop: I will like to partnership with mum to open a holiday resort.

Soohyun: I will like to run an entertainment company, and plan the stage, content, lighting by myself… and so on, design U-KISS’s unique stage.

Kevin: I want to attempt lyrics writing, composing, writing song for myself and other singers to sing.

U-KISS has more and more multiple-level developments, if you participate in a drama, the character style that you want to challenge the most is?

Kiseop: Eli, Dongho and I are currently casting in sitcom comedy drama and if there’s drama shooting again in the future, the one I want to challenge the most is being a rich kid, similar to the role of Gu Jun Pyo in ‘Boys Over Flowers’.

Kibum: I wish to act as the director of a big enterprise but his personality is a little unreliable.

Kevin: I’m currently participating in a musical, so regardless in the future is to challenge drama or movie, I wish to act in love scene the most.

Eli: I will want to play King, like the role in the movie ‘The King and the Clown’.

Soohyun: I want to act the role of a singer that has many fans all over the world.

Alexander: The feeling that people has about me is usually very friendly, a very happy image so I will like to break this image and act the role of a perverted bad character.

Dongho: I wish to act a handsome guy who can fight very well and is very rich too.

Does U-KISS have any quirk privately?

Alexander: Soohyun will do POPPIN when he sleeps, really not bluffing all of you, he does so too even when he sleeps in car.

Kibum: I share the same room as Soohyun during this trip to Taiwan. The night before while we were sleeping, he actually put his hand over my face and kept touching and touching, he had no conscious about it.

Soohyun: Kevin is very narcissistic, he likes to look at the mirror very much, he has the princess syndrome!

Kevin: There was once in Japan during our concert, coincidentally our song entered the professional chart, so everyone was very happy, Kibum couldn’t help but cried while he was singing ballad. Kibum is that kind who will cry when he wants to cry and when he couldn’t help it, cried on the stage, the fans down the stage also cried as well.

Kiseop: Dongho is very greedy when he eats, always stuffing his both cheeks with food.

Eli: Dongho will lose his wallet for approximately five times in 1 year, his personality is very careless, and if you walk behind him, one certainly can pick up many things.

The Rabbit year is here, please help make a wish for one another!

Alexander: Kibum has opened a company with his elder brother now, I wish their company’s charfacter, piro piro will be greatly sold and their business gets better and better!

Kibum: I wish Eli will earn big bucks this year and his pants don’t ever tear again! Fighting!

Eli: I wish Dongho will be a little more sensible, he’s doing filming recently; I wish all his work will go smoothly.

Dongho: I wish Kiseop can speak Korean even better this year, though he’s a Korean, his Korean is a bit terrible. (The writer added in: Dongho answered in Mandarin with perfect Beijing accent)

Kiseop: I will like to help all members to make a wish, ever since we debuted, there’s member who falls very sick every year, I hope everyone stay healthy. In addition, I also wish Eli can get his vehicle license successfully this year.

Soohyun: Kevin is casting in a musical recently, and is welcomed by many people, I wish he will be more famous in the musical world, gain better recognition and obtain even more musical opportunity.

Kevin: Wishing all members stay very healthy, the group U-KISS will be more successful and able to see our family members frequently. In addition, because Alexander lives alone, a little lonely in comparison, I wish he can make more good friends.

From airport, media conference to concert – U-KISS

U-KISS was very happy on their first visit to Taiwan. Amid their busy schedules, member Alexander also did not forget to find time to visit his pastor friend Vanness Wu where they got to know each other due to Jason Ma. Alexander also revealed that he got to know Danson Tang unexpectedly while visiting Vanness Wu. Originally, Danson Tang wore a green cap with his head lowered, Alexander didn’t know that he also is a celebrity till Danson Tang actively self introduced himself, then Alexander said in great astonishment, “Are you really Danson Tang? I’ve watched the show you acted before!”

U-KISS Day 1

1/13 15:25 Lobby of Taoyuan International Airport

Korean idol group U-KISS who was invited to participate in 2010 [V] CHINESE TOP Awards Concert, greeted by 200-300 fans once arrived in Taiwan, U-KISS who felt surprised but very happy at the same time during their first visit to Taiwan. Upon seeing media who had come to the airport for interview, U-KISS specially gave their greetings in Mandarin “Hello everyone, we are U-KISS” twice, making the fans there screamed in joy. Facing fans at the airport passing gifts or requesting for autograph, handshake, friendly U-KISS welcomed all, leaving a very good impression for Taiwan’s KISS ME.

U-KISS Day 2

1/14 15:00 Media Conference at Hwa Young Hotel

At the media conference of 2010 [V] CHINESE TOP Awards Concert, U-KISS faced smelly tofu bravely, They even decided to let the member who lost in finger-guessing game to eat which in the end, Alexander lost and had to eat the smelly tofu in one mouth obediently. He even mischievously blew air at Son Dambi who was standing at the side, making Son Dambi mad and laughing at the same time. Lastly, mischievous Alexander actually personally fed son Dambi smelly tofu, making her unable to resist it immediately and had to brace herself to eat the smelly tofu.

U-KISS Day 3

1/15 21:25 New Taipei City Banqiao District Stadium Concert

U-KISS danced and sang 3 songs ‘Shut Up’, ‘Man Man Ha Ni’, ‘Bingeul Bingeul’ in 2010 [V] CHINESE TOP Awards Concert which won passionate cheers from the fans there. Meanwhile, the main organizer specially presented the Most Potential Overseas Idol Group Award to U-KISS. U-KISS said they had never thought that they would win this award and they felt very happy. This is their very first performance in Taiwan and they felt very nervous during their performance. Alexander expressed his feelings in Mandarin directly that, “This award is a very good encouragement for us. I wish that we can come to Taiwan often in the future.” In addition, U-KISS also expressed that Taiwan’s KISS ME are very polite, waited for them silently, making them felt very touched.

Credits: fans magazine(Source) + micsummer@Rocketboxx.Net (Eng Trans) + Kissme4Ukiss

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

Untitled-Scanned-08.jpg

Untitled-Scanned-20.jpg

Untitled-Scanned-21.jpg

И нещо странно, и смешно, и плашещо :lol: миличкия Донг Хо на какво само го подлагат :lol2:

NH Media talked about a hilarious, if not slightly disturbing incident fromU-KISS’s first comeback performance this week. It turns out that moments before the boys were to go on stage, Dongho’s clothes were discovered to be missing!

On April 2nd, representatives commented, “Right before the recording for Mnet’s ‘M! Countdown‘ on March 31st, Dongho’s pants were stolen, which caused a chaotic scene. Because it was an emergency, we had to contact the production center and ask them to quickly make his pants again. Fortunately, we were able to complete the recording on time.”

U-KISS’s upbeat ballad, “0330“, has been earning a fantastic response from the public and is doing excellently on the charts, proving that the group’s departure from auto-tune and hook songs is working in their favor.

“Bran New KISS” ranked first on album charts and is even receiving orders from overseas.

U-Kiss @ Kiss the Radio

110408ktr_official1.jpg

110408ktr_official2.jpg

110408ktr_official3.jpg

110408ktr_official4.jpg

110408ktr_official5.jpg

110408ktr_official6.jpg

110408ktr_official7.jpg

110408ktr_official8.jpg

110408ktr_official9.jpg

110408ktr_official10.jpg

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Ще започна с изпълненията им на MCountdown, Music Bank, Inkigayo

1e491c9387d2d39f44a86cd.jpg

UKiss ще участват в благотворителен концерт за набиране на средства за Япония. Други групи от Корея, които ще вземат участие са TVXQ, 2PM, MBLAQ, U-KISS, and T-ARA. Концерта ще бъде в Kyocera Dome в Осака на 6 юни.

На 15 април момчетата бяха гости на KBS’s “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook” :)

208.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_yBelsoeAw&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcXJJLaFfsI&feature=player_embedded

@ HyunYoung's Hope Song (Noon Radio)

И малко снимки от Woman Sense Magazine

186.jpg

187.jpg

188.jpg

Credits: kissmeukiss + jmierica + U-KISSesia

Накрая за лека нощ още снимки :D

d00866524da9bbec36032.jpg

d00866524da9bb8f5e9c7.jpg

d00866524da9bb869ad50.jpg

d00866524da9bb752a6d9.jpg

d00866524da9bbdf83290.jpg

d00866524da9bc567aa2c.jpg

40028789.jpg

d00866524da9bb92c3870.jpg

d00866524da9bb7d43711.jpg

d00866524da9bbc5c6fac.jpg

d00866524da9bbd550ea0.jpg

d00866524da9bbe4b818a.jpg

d00866524da9bbfbe16d7.jpg

d00866524da9bc4dde0df.jpg

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Харесва ми развитието, което виждам в тази група. :) Сега наистина може да се види потенцяла на всеки един.

От доста време не бях гледала такъв вид изпълнение, в което членовете да пеят заедно.

Напоследък при групите всеки си изпява своята част и толкова.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T17n1SpGUMU

И после как да не ги обича човек :wub:

Едно съобщение на Алекс и Джони от 3rd wave music :P Ох, Александър ми липсва :(

AJ се присъедини към туитър :P може да го последвате Тук
Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Хмм какво ново покрай момчетата... сега са в Тайланд, защото участват в K-pop Charity Concert :P няма да слагам снимки, защото няма такива с хубаво качество ;)

Заедно с BIGBANG, 2NE1, FT ISLAND, MISS A, TEEN TOP, THE BOSS, DAL★SHABET и X-5 ще вземат участие в KOREAN MUSIC WAVE 2011, Сингапур на 15 юли :P

@ ShowBiz Korea (Arirang)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHQr8_mgHB0

@ MTV The Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoY4hDToMaA&feature=player_embedded

Ето и едно интервю за KOREANpop :P малко е старичко, но бях забравила за него...

a.jpg

b.jpg

f.jpg

След успешния мини концерт в Медан - Брастаги, Индонезия състоял се на 5 март KOREANpop получи възможността да интервюира U Kiss. След 15 мин чакане на студа, най – накрая се срещнахме с 6те момчета, които ни посрещнаха топло. Въпреки че бяха толкова заети през целия ден, умората не се виждаше по лицата им. Те се шегуваха един с друг и направиха неловката атмосфера по приятна и така 10 минутното интервю свърши неусетно. Всичките въпроси и отговори бяха на английски благодарение на Илай, Александър и Кевин, които в случая бяха преводачите между KOREANpop и СуХьон, Кисоп и ДонгХо.

Q: Моля да се представите.

A: Здравейте, аз съм Александър

K: Здравейте, аз съм Кевин

E: Здравейте, аз съм Илай

Д: Здравейте, аз съм ДонгХо

С: Здравейте, аз съм СуХьон

Кс: Здравейте, аз съм КиСоп

Всички: А ние сме U Kiss

Q: Какво мислите за Индонезия след като най – накрая имахте концерт тук?

К: Винаги сме искали да посетим Индонезия. Най - голямо впечатление ни направи любовта на феновете. Те са много развълнувани и ентусиазирани, и много приятелски настроени. Природата също е много красива тук.

А: Наистина се наслаждаваме на храната.

К: О, да, много е вкусна

А: Обожавам nasi goreng (пържен ориз) и sate (satay)

К: Да, да

Q: Вие също ли харесвате храната?

Е: Аз харесвам всичко (смее се)

Q: Какво мислите за концерта? Споделете някои хубави моменти.

Е: Беше много забавно. Това беше първият ни концерт с индонезийски фенове. Наистина си прекарахме много добре, както на сцената, така и извън нея. Искаме да благодарим на феновете, които бяха с нас на концертите.

А: : Terima kasih! (Благодаря Ви)

К: По време на фен срещата играхме игри на сцената. Избирахме си свои собствени фенове и това ни направи по – близки с тях.

Q:Освен пеенето и актьорството с какво друго искате да се занимавате?

С: Аз съм СуХьон… Аз….

А: Мюзикъл

С: А, да… мюзикъл

Д: Аз съм ДонгХо и искам да съм DJ в радио

Кс: Искам да отворя кафене заедно с Илай

Е: *започва да говори на корейски* (опитва се да преведе думите на КиСоп)

С + Д: Англйиски, английски

Е: Ааа, да… Аз мога да говоря на английски :) изглежда, че искам да си отворя кафене заедно с КиСоп в Корея.

К: Мисля, че много фенове ще дойдат

Е: Надявам се

К: Аз искам да се пробвам в някоя драма или филм

А: Аз ли? Искам да отида в HOLLYWOOD! (смях)… неее, може би ако Илай и КиСоп си построят кафене, аз ще прдавам Gummy Bears или сладки, или торти. Вкусно :)

Q: Кажете ми истината, ако не можете да продължите да работите в тази индустрия, какво бихте желали да превите? Ще пътувте ли или…

Е: Искам да пътувам

Всички: Uwoooww~~

E: Ще пътувам из Азия

Q: С кого? Момчета или момичета?

Е: С KissMe

Всички: Awww~~

К: Ти ли ще плащаш за всичко?

Е: (смее се) Ще се опитам

Всички се смеят

Кс: Аз ще построя кафенето

Q: Представи си се след 10 години или повече, ще се ожениш ли…

E : OWGH!!

Q: Каква сватба бихте искали да имате?

Кс: Искам сватба на плажа

С: Искам да се оженя на сцената, докато Ю Кис са на турне

Е: И той ще се ожени за всички!

Д: Искам скромна женитба. Сватба в църква

К: Ако ще се женя, искам… да е на плажа, като КиСоп

Q:Ако се събудите утре като момиче - актриса, коя бихте искали да сте?

Кс: Искам да съм като Go Hyesun от Boys Before Flowers ( играеше като Geum Jandi)

С: Искам да съм Lee MinJeong, също момиче от Boys Before Flowers.

Д: IU. Бих искал да бъда IU.

К: Аз искам да съм момиче от Girls Generation (SNSD).

Е: Коя?

К: Джесика

Е: Аз бих искал да бъда…. Анджелина Джоли

А: OMG! Аз също исках да кажа това

Е: Нее! И ти ли?

А: Аз… не знам…

Е: Александър би могъл да бъде Опра Уинфи

А: Да. Искам да съм успяла жена

Q: Пари, Любов или Приятелство, кое ще е на 1во място?

Кс: На първо място е Приятелството, на второ Любовта и на последно са парите

С: За мен, разбира се Любовта ще е на 1во място. Любовта на феновете

Д: За мен… всичките са еднакви

Е: Приятелство. Любов и тогава парите

А: И за мен са така!

К: Избирам Любовта, защото и в приятелството и в родството също има любов

Q: Какви са Ви плановете след този концерт?

Е: Искаме да пуснем нов албум на пазара и ще помолим феновете ни да ни подкрепят на 100%, и ще им кажем, че наистина много ги обичаме и че сме им благодарни за това, че ни подкрепят.

Всички: Добре казано.

Q: Ще имате ли друг концерт в Индонезия след време?

Е: Да! Ще се постараем да дойдем в Индонезия и ще посетим Джакарта!

К: Да, Джакарта

Д: И Бали

Е: Даа… Искаме да посетим и Бали

Q: Кажете нещо на феновете и на читателите ни.

К: За първи път бяхме в Индонезия и сме много благодарни на всички Вас, които ни посрещнаха и направиха концетра ни успешен. Определено ще се върнем за концерти и фен срещи. Ще пуснем нов албум, затова моля продължавайте да ни подкрепяте. Обичаме Ви!

А: Ще ни липсвате!

Credits: Korean POP + U-KISSesia + Xian@UKISSesia (scans/taken & translation) + Kissme4UKiss

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Ще започна с малко снимки от K-pop Charity Concert

tumblr_lk3gwbQVa51qhu3mm.jpg

36.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

07.jpg

21.jpg

23.jpg

84.jpg

54.jpg

58.jpg

55.jpg

56.jpg

57.jpg

58.jpg

59.jpg

И малко фен камове :P

Warner Music Singapore организират "Till We Meet Again!" - подобаващо прощално парти за КиБум на 21 май :) на което ще могат да присъстват само 450 фена... вече им завиждам :D Миличкият кой знае колко ще плаче, да не говорим за феновете... Ето и малко по - пълна информация за предстоящото събитие :P

"Till We Meet Again!" Kibum’s Farewell Fan Meet

Date: May 21, Saturday

Time: To Be Confirmed

Venue: To Be Confirmed

PACKAGES

(The Packages are finalized as per below)

Package A – Autograph

Price: $80 NETT

Package includes:

- Entry to Farewell Fan Meet

- Priority Queue for Farewell Fan Meet

- Chance to go on stage to take part in games

- Entry to Farewell Meet & Greet

- 1 Free Event Poster

- Confirmed Chance to receive Autograph on poster face to face on stage from Kibum

- Pass Encouragement Letters and Presents to Kibum

Package B – Photo Taking

Price: $80 NETT

Package includes:

- Entry to Farewell Fan Meet

- Priority Queue for Farewell Fan Meet

- Chance to go on stage to take part in games

- Entry to Farewell Meet & Greet

- Confirmed Chance to receive Group Photo Taking on stage from Kibum (Group of 10)

- Pass Encouragement Letters and Presents to Kibum

- 1 Free Event Poster

If you are interested in buying the Packages, please email the following to wmsregional@gmail.com :

1. Name

2. NRIC

3. Contact Number

4. Package Required

5. Quantity

** All orders are taken on a First Come First Serve Basis. Place your order ONLY if you are really keen on going; please DO NOT deprive others of the chance of seeing their idol.

[Due to certain reasons, originally proposed Package C has been removed. If you have previously placed your pre-orders for Package C, do let us know if you will like to change it to either Package A or B, or if you will like to cancel it. If we receive no reply from you by next Monday 6PM we will auto-cancel the pre-order.We seek for your kind understanding.]

PAYMENT

Payment Date will be announced early next week.

Be one of the Special 450 people who can spend this ONE and ONLY Exclusive time with Ki Bum this lovely May!

"Till We Meet Again"...

Don't forget Ki Bum and his date with you :)

Credits: rebby@soompi + warner music singapore + Kissme4Ukiss

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

U Kiss вече са в LA за Korean Music Festival 2011 :)

5667218585_faf56555e9_b.jpg

5667218829_61a15d660a_b.jpg

Както може би си спомняте Кевин и Илай участваха в “Star Date with U-Kiss in Hong Kong” ... в това предаване те си избираха фенове, с които излизат на среща <_< иии ще можем да гледаме как са минали срещите на 3 май по Arirang TV :es:

27154579.jpg

U-Kiss at SBS 1000 Songs Challenge

Какви са ми сладки идиотчета :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EXMZJAxtjo

@ KBS’s “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook”

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Bambi супер си че слагаш толкова информация за тях :kiss2:

Аз само ще се включа с това изпълнение което е страхотноооо :yes: Момчетата показаха гласовите си данни достойно :P И все пак позволете ми да съм малко пристрастна и да кажа, че Soohyun е феноменален когато пее. И другите момчета са страхотни , но Soohyun е друга бира както се казва :lol: :lol: :lol:

Браво, най-накрая чухме гласа и на Ki Seob за повече от 3 секунди и AJ за рапър е доста добър вокал :yes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH3I5qZZPB0&feature=related

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

За мен е удоволствие :)

Подкрепям те с 2 ръце за изпълнението... няколко дена ми беше на риплей, а вече ми е и в телефона :D и се чудя защо ми пада толкова бързо батерията :lol:

Днес слушах тази песничка - Soohyun & Hoon - 남자답게. Не знам къде ми е бил ума, че не съм я постнала. Ангелче надявам се да ти хареса :P

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове